It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order? There can only be one. But there are many. Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm not to sure if this belongs in the NWO forum or here on Rant. But I feel the latter fits.

More and more I often hear about the NWO, not only here, but in day to day life. I call BS. I see it as a way for many people to put their lack of responsibility onto others. Just take a quick look at the Wiki pages for it.

en.wikipedia.org...

And to further muddy the waters.

en.wikipedia.org...(conspiracy_theory)#Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

I have spent so many hours reading the various links these two pages provide as I find it entertaining, (As well as the links that the links provided). The only conspiracy I see is someone advocating a view that always blames others for their problems. And pushing it, and pushing it. There are always people who will fall for this line. It’s called marketing. It seems to me that much of the NWO conspiracies revolves around Business/Economics, Religion and Ideology/Nationalism.

I know Wiki is not the end all or be all and I still look around for other writings that could steer my thoughts on this in another direction. Thank God there are the interwebs, the public library and Kindle. I boil the NWO into my three main topics.

Business/Economics:

People say money = power or visa-versa. Both are right. I do not disparage those who create a business, create jobs and earn a profit. But people complain that they are not being paid what their worth. And that it is a NWO plot to eventually keep us all at slave wages, ….uh, slaves don’t have wages by the way.

Really?, Be honest with yourself and think about it. If I ran a big business, who would I pay more? The assembly line worker or the accountant? The guy who orders what I need to make my product or the trucker that delivers it? And on and on. Etc, etc, yada, yada, yada. There are arguments to be made for all positions within my fictitious company and how much they’re worth. But it is my decisions that affect my employees. In my company, you produce a quality product so the company can make a profit or you’re gone. Business is competition, sometimes friendly, sometimes not so much.

Religion:

This is a tricky one as it is faith based. I am always hearing about the Catholic/Christian NWO agenda. But what about the Muslim Brotherhood or followers of the 12th Imam? These groups have made no bones about their version of the NWO and are taking direct action to enact it as I type. But I never hear word boo about them in a NWO theory. I guess it’s not PC.

There are so many religions around the world and most do not agree with one another as to mankinds future. I am sure that there are many religious leaders who are good people but they are also human beings, meaning that they are subject to corruption. I believe that the flock must always keep a eye on the Shepherd, lest he lead them over a cliff.

Ideology/Nationalism:

Considering the wide range of variables, this is bad as religion. Just too many groups to list here. It is well known that the Nation of China considers itself to be superior to the rest of the world. And if you visit the country, you will find mostly polite, but subtly condescending people. I have traveled the world and have seen it elsewhere too. I also find genuine good people in those countries as well.

The NWO conspiracy runs such a wide gamut to the point of being ridiculous. But I still find it amusing.
I believe that Group Think effectively destroys the NWO Theory. You just can’t pin it down. We will have a One World Order only after the others who are trying to impose their version are eliminated. Who knows? This may actually be a good thing.

It is my belief that too many people refuse to take responsibility or to take action for themselves. There are repercussions and reward for both. Stand up and stop sitting on the side lines of life. Stop blaming others and become your version of the NWO. There’s always room for more.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So I am kind of confused are you saying that there is now NWO/Globalist plot control scheme going on? Or are you saying it is going on but people are just blaming that and not taking responsibility for themselves??

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Nope, I just think there is no one concerted NWO plot going on. I think that there are many and that they cancel themselves out in the long run.

And the folk who espouse this theory are blaming others for their personal failures. But that's just my theory.

edit on 30-5-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Wait a minute this is interested how do they cancel themselves out. Because for an example let slook at chemtrails theory lets look at food conspiracy theory and lets look at water conspiracy and the vaccine thoery. Now the one thing that I see that connects them is the impact health wise on the average joe citizen right?? or is tha wrong?? those connect in a way to me.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

I’m talking about, for lack of a better term, “The Big Picture”. As for the theories that you listed, I do not debunk them, but they are just tools of whatever organization using them, like Monsato for instance. Monsato runs about willy-nilly genetically engineering crops to produce more all without doing a comprehensive study to seeing if there are any side effects. Growing large crops to feed people is a good thing, but they have let profit get in the way of what should be their humane ethics and moral compass. Many companies put profit ahead of doing what is right, hence all the cover-ups. I'm sure we agree on that. But not all are corrupt, many just want to provide a service and make a profit while doing so. I don't think that is such a bad thing.

I just don’t see one body running all.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You haven't looked hard enough. Do you think it would still be a conspiracy if all its parts were in plain sight?

I understand that when you look at the world, you see many conflicting interests, many different sides seemingly divided. This is what the majority of the population sees when they glance away from their own lives at the world; it is a static image. To truly see the conspiracy of the NWO, you have to watch the motions, how each action on the global scale relates to the others. Only then can you begin to have an idea of who is really in control.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Okay no I was thnking baout all the conspiracies that are out there and it just may be the fact that. We are looking at things for a different perspective. And you may never see these events as a connected body of conspiracy. Lets try this one more time. I dont know where you stand on 9/11 if you go along iwth the offical story or not. But for the people who are in the truth movement say the conspiracy of 9/11 was done for in part to take away certein rights and liberties for the American people. That seems connected for me

new topics

top topics

join