It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Lousy Editing Looks Like

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
hauntedlair.blogspot.com...

Posting this here until someone comes along and tells me I missed it in a search. A wonderful compilation of gross editing errors that are pretty funny. I wish I could say I found these myself but I recently got them in an email and as near as I can tell (Japanese writing excepted) this link is among the most original sources for the material.

You need to hold the trigger to shoot someone.

Addias? Pirate Ship must have a gift shop!

Trojan War fought with airplanes?

You can pretend to see more...with the lens caps off.

Just for fun they offer a few more.
These are not film clips but humorous pictures. Here are ...

YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK

I THOUGHT YOUR HUSBAND WAS OUT OF TOWN

Have a nice day and in a shameless pitch, would a star and a flag kill you?

I always return them! Thanks to all in advance.
edit on 30-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Have a nice day and in a shameless pitch, would a star and a flag kill you? I always return them! Thanks to all in advance.

Myself, like many others, have forwarded stories to ATS. Most people contribute their thoughts about a story, some people just add a link. But I would say this is the first I've seen that was a blatant attempt to copy a story (and the content of it) for S&F's.
Sorry, not enough to sway me, but I might come back in 15min to give you a pitty star.

To Add:
Oh btw, your source's theme is "This is what ______ looks like". "Editing" just happens to be the first fill in the blank. Hence why the last 3 photos on your post make no sense, but that could just be attributed to.... lousy editing!

Hey, Where's my star for pointing out the lousy editing in the lousy editing thread?

edit on 30-5-2011 by Lighterside because: fixing my lousy-ness

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Fun Stuff.

I get most of them and would even guess at the sleeping cops being in Korea as it's a common sight. They take their naps under the overpasses.

But I don't get the last one with 'Butt-Man" on the wall? Where is this from and is there a story?

Thanx!

edit on 30-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I don't know the story but it looks as if it is a funny one. There is a link above
but not much more information on that photo so I will have to search around a bit.
Thanks for replying and the star! Right back at ya.

join