It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Now Witnesses Them Dispersing Chemtrails Over Springfield MO.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

why do the debunkers post pics and expect us to just believe and hush? aren't pics easily manipulated?

The same reason you chemtrailers expect people to believe chemtrails exist without scientific evidence.Simple logic really.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

why do the debunkers post pics and expect us to just believe and hush? aren't pics easily manipulated?

The same reason you chemtrailers expect people to believe chemtrails exist without scientific evidence.Simple logic really.

This

2nd

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
honestly...it's very funny to watch how heated these chemtrail threads get! it's hilarious.

either side can get either side really wound up.

i love these chemtrail threads. they make for some great entertainment if nothing else!!!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The opinion of the late, great, RAW (Robert Anton Wilson) is that all perception is gamble, and I tend to agree.

Everyone abstracts a different reality. Every type of racism, sexism, prejudice, every cult, and ignorance is a result of our inability to realize that our "perceptions" are gambles.

That what you find out with instruments; is true only relative to the instrument you are using, and to that instruments location in Space/time. Therefore, there is no vantage point from which "real" reality can be seen, as we are all looking from the point of view of our own reality tunnels, and using our own perception as the instrument that records memory and forms our opinions.

Simply put, we know what is going on in the skies, all of us. Insofar as we never really know anything.

edit on 30/5/2011 by Lono1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/5/2011 by Lono1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

That's just epistemology. For practical purposes you can know a lot of things, and have well grounded beliefs in many more.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
but yeah...no one has any solid proof that they are real or fake and yet both sides swear they are right. ergo...this is not a case of logic...this is a case of ego.

Not really - one side (debunkers) has a vast amount of scientific evidence about how contrails form, and lots of pictures and videos of confirmed contrails dating back over 60 years
The other side (chemtrail believers) has no evidence.
It's never been about "solid proof", there's no solid proof unicorns exist. It's about the total lack of evidence supporting the chemtrail theory.

Here's what chemtrail posters look like to me... www.youtube.com...

I've seen some very convincing documentaries about chemtrails, but these forum posts without any evidence. In the end, I remain unconvinced about Chemtrails.

To anyone seeing trails crisscrossing and then stating that they'd be at the same altitude, you're going to have to provide some proof. The untrained eye can't tell the difference between 1000 and 5000 feet. The trained eye can't tell the difference between 30,000 and 35,000 feet.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I could of proven it one day if I owned a camera heh anyways one morning was off to BK to get some breakfast and the entire sky was covered as far as the eye could see, with criss crossing white streaks that looked like contrails but they were more spread out like they've been up there for a while. There were so many of them it was unreal theres only 2 explanations for it...they were spraying this crap all over my town or there was a giant air show at 6 am which is highly unlikely. Only thing that came to my mind was chemtrails, it had to be I know i can't PROVE it but I KNOW they exist, theres no way it could of been contrails it looked like a big net in the sky.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

To paraphrase Ronald Reagan:

"The problem isn't ignorance. Its that people know so much, that isn't so..."

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by samkent

I could of proven it one day if I owned a camera heh anyways one morning was off to BK to get some breakfast and the entire sky was covered as far as the eye could see, with criss crossing white streaks that looked like contrails but they were more spread out like they've been up there for a while. There were so many of them it was unreal theres only 2 explanations for it...they were spraying this crap all over my town or there was a giant air show at 6 am which is highly unlikely. Only thing that came to my mind was chemtrails, it had to be I know i can't PROVE it but I KNOW they exist, theres no way it could of been contrails it looked like a big net in the sky.

Of maybe the weather was just very contrail-friendly that day?

It's like when you get unusual weather. How often do you get unusual weather?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Lono1

Insofar as we never really know anything.

The Mighty Uncinus

That's just epistemology

Tell that to Heisenberg and Feynman.

In SoCal and not a single 'ChemTrail' in the sky. Or cloud for that matter. Very Dry.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Weather update

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
Tell that to Heisenberg and Feynman.

I plan to.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Nicely stated.
2d line

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Okay so I usually just browse the site and read but I felt I needed to share this. I live in Richland, MS and today has been one of the worst days for "chemtrails". I literally could not see the blue skys due to all the spraying. I counted 12 planes in a span of 30 minutes. The trails went on for miles and miles and some were a very light gray color!?? It seems as though it's been getting worse as of late. You could tell the air was thick and laddened with something. Also, the sky had a very reflective appearance, I assume from all the aluminum and barium. Anyway here's a few pics...hope you can see them.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Also, for those who do not believe in them you're very misinformed.

This movie will change your mind if you give it a watch. They have admitted to spraying us!

What Are They Spraying On Us?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Okay so I usually just browse the site and read but I felt I needed to share this. I live in Richland, MS and today has been one of the worst days for "chemtrails". I literally could not see the blue skys due to all the spraying. I counted 12 planes in a span of 30 minutes. The trails went on for miles and miles and some were a very light gray color!?? It seems as though it's been getting worse as of late. You could tell the air was thick and laddened with something. Also, the sky had a very reflective appearance, I assume from all the aluminum and barium. Anyway here's a few pics...hope you can see them.

Can't see the pics. But it's just the weather. Here's the satellite photo for around noon today. Huge band of cirrus across the area into the gulf

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e184439039aa.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

This movie will change your mind if you give it a watch. They have admitted to spraying us!

What did "they" admit to exactly?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

I often wonder what it must be like to go through life being this delusional and paranoid.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I'm sorry you wasted your time on that movie - it is time you will never get back - have a look here to see what nonsense it it - contrailscience.com...

And for a miniute by minute analysis of the lack of content of the 1st 2 parts (when it was originally released in 7 - it seems this blogger couldnt' stand watching any more drivel) I recommend here - the appropriately named "What in the world are they smoking":

For part 1 - nutbarsnz.wordpress.com...
and for part 2 - nutbarsnz.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I witnessed the buildup of the storm that attacked Joplin, and you are correct that it started in one spot and built from there. Springfield has lots of Chemtrail-like activity. I think if a count was taken of the number of days that start out sunny, with X's building in the sky, and end up cloudy for most of the day one would find that almost every day has some cloud cover being created, specifically in front of the sun. I am so used to it the thought of taking a picture seems irrelevant. Anyway, the high wind blew them all away.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join