It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Now Witnesses Them Dispersing Chemtrails Over Springfield MO.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Ok.
In that case, the radar doesn't show "haze". There is a scale showing what the colors you see represent.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Go to this link, and learn:

weather.uwyo.edu...

Study, how to interpret the data, there.

Look at the Appleman Chart as just one quick and easy look, at contrail formation conditions, over your head (based on the radiosonde data).

Use all of these tools to learn. Search, and research, more....there is a lot to study.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
heres the nonsense

there are people adamantly screaming chemtrails arent real and are basically impossible

why? what is their motivation behind it?

what normal person devotes their life to proving some "moronic conspiracy theory" to be false?

and what information are they privileged to that makes them so 100 percent certain that it is fake that they come online and make fools of themselves to prove its fake?

if you think they are so fake, why even click on the topic?

ill tell you why, they are either trolls or paid to do what they are doing

regular people without an ulterior motive would not perform these actions

normal people who see things out of place will question them however, and that is why we have people questioning chemtrails, because they see things in the sky

some say its just plane exhaust like car exhaust

yea fine, but to scream its fake this and fake that in thread after thread after thread, only goes to prove you have an agenda

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I respect your views and research, as well as those of other members who share your views.. but I have to ask why you and the others feel so obliged to make your presence and opinions known on every single chemtrail thread? Its obvious that it annoys, if not downright angers you and others, yourself being slightly more civil than the others most of the time. I just wonder what is the big deal? You all respond with such shock and awe that people who believe in 'chemtrails' don't understand the things you're telling them... so why keep showing up? Why not let them believe and be stupid, if that's what you consider them to be? Have you all been diagnosed with low blood pressure and you need something to regularly get infuriated about? Do you honestly consider it some sort of civil duty to provide what you consider to be the correct information? Because if that was the case, I'd expect it to be handled a bit differently. I guess I've just been waiting for you guys to give up and realize it's pointless, people are going to believe what they believe no matter what you tell them. Let them. I don't go into certain forums or threads because I don't believe whatever is being talked about to be true, so why do you? I just think it exhibits a sort of fundamental immaturity: the desire to tell somebody they're wrong. Everybody is going to do things their way, whether it's how they parallel park, make spaghetti or interpret observations. Don't worry yourself about it. Maybe your parents just didn't emphasize tolerance that much.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Sorry.. I had double posted
edit on 30-5-2011 by bacci0909 because: accidental double post

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by anumohi

Ok.
In that case, the radar doesn't show "haze". There is a scale showing what the colors you see represent.

oh ok

do you have any idea how much time i spend watching these radar and doppler images a day????
throughout the day every day as well as at night and have for years..i think i know whats strange and what isn't that I'm looking at on the radar
... i swear, where do you people come from????

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDevilOfLies

Exactly.. I'm not accusing anybody of getting paid for it.. it might boil down to just the kind of people they are. The kind that always tell you you're doing something wrong, here, do it my way, I know the best way. The kinds of people I'd never hang out with and go through life thinking they're better than everyone else and that's why they have no friends and they spend their days going online to tell people how they're wrong about things. I'm not attacking.. I'm just saying this might be the reason as opposed to getting paid for it. But who knows.. that is a possibility as well.

My whole thing is... what's the harm? I could understand if they were going to a forum where people would potentially cause harm because of a false belief they had.. but for this, who is it hurting? If anything it helps because even if they ARENT spraying anything, at least we have people pre-questioning it and being suspicious in hopes that they don't start. My point is, there is no harm in believing in chemtrails.

I'll tell you one thing, coming on these threads has made me hate John Lithgow even more than I already did
edit on 30-5-2011 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Thank you for the pictures. The pictures do help clear up the entire matter. Glad to see you found a camera. Let us know if there is a sudden F5 on the horizon please. And, if you were wondering, that claim would require a picture as well.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Photos. Seen.

Perfectly normal contrails, and other cirrus clouds.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

It doesn't usually anger me. I do tend to get annoyed when I and others who point out the science behind contrails and the lack of evidence behind "chemtrails" are accussed of being "agents".

Why bother with it? Well it has something to do with the motto of ATS and why we all are here at all (supposedly). Spreading ignorance is a bad thing.

I also have learned quite a bit in the process of investigating the claims made about "chemtrails". I like to learn.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
they're still doing it and a neighbor loaned me his camera, I'm charging the batteries right now, so hopefully this camera will get the photos clear enough and i get the photo of that plane dispersing, like i just seen again not a minute ago.

if you're in Springfield, go look outside, they're really working it today

I'm not in Springfield but I can access ARTCC radar and there is not a single aircraft anywhere over the state of Missouri at an altitude of >18,000 feet. Look for yourself at flightaware.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

It doesn't usually anger me. I do tend to get annoyed when I and others who point out the science behind contrails and the lack of evidence behind "chemtrails" are accussed of being "agents".

Why bother with it? Well it has something to do with the motto of ATS and why we all are here at all (supposedly). Spreading ignorance is a bad thing.

I also have learned quite a bit in the process of investigating the claims made about "chemtrails". I like to learn.

In all your "learning" have you ever witnessed any aircraft dispersing any aerosols??? have you ever witnessed any aircraft ever crop dusting/spraying chemicals?
now if you've ever witnessed these things, you should know the differences in dispensing chemicals and contrails?? RIGHT???

do you think that others might know about these things as well and maybe know even more than you "think" you know??? could that be a possibility????

well could it???

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Originally posted by anumohi
they're still doing it and a neighbor loaned me his camera, I'm charging the batteries right now, so hopefully this camera will get the photos clear enough and i get the photo of that plane dispersing, like i just seen again not a minute ago.

if you're in Springfield, go look outside, they're really working it today

I'm not in Springfield but I can access ARTCC radar and there is not a single aircraft anywhere over the state of Missouri at an altitude of >18,000 feet. Look for yourself at flightaware.com...

that they're letting you see????? sure i believe that, because I'm still watching them spraying as we text over 30,000ft

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Fair enough my friend

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Yes, I have seen crop dusting. Yes, I know the difference between contrails and crop dusting.

Yes, I think others might know more than I do about meteorology and crop dusting. I have never seen any evidence that those who support the "chemtrail" myth are among them. I have seen much evidence that they do not understand basic meteorology.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

There are DOZENS of airplanes, in your vicinity, passing overhead.

KSGF Big Map

They are the ones in green. (Darn it......won't link directly....unless it's my browser. Open it, type "KSGF" in the airport field, and open the map....zoom in, to get the best view)...... OR, this:

Live tracking KSGF

I TOLD you to ask, if you need help understanding and interpreting that site....

edit on Mon 30 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

Stop feeding your ego and get back on topic
Anyways OP you should buy a telescope that can be monitor from a computer, and record these planes as they "spray" over you, not only would you get decent detail of what's happening, but you'll have proof if you find anything strange.

I agree, a telescope or a "spotting scope" would be an excellent idea.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

Stop feeding your ego and get back on topic

Anyways OP you should buy a telescope that can be monitor from a computer, and record these planes as they "spray" over you, not only would you get decent detail of what's happening, but you'll have proof if you find anything strange.

I wasn't trying to take this on as a job, it was just an observation that i thought interested people might have an interest in.
To truly get to the bottom of this phenomenon one needs several high altitude aircraft with lots of fuel. one to collect dispersant samples and one to follow the dispersers to their bases of operation. once you get a handle of what is actually being dispersed then you will know where to end the problem

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Maybe the same way you got up there to prove they was...........you didn't!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hello, again, 'Chemtrail' Land.

I would like to post a post in defense of our 'Debunkers'.

DevilOfLies, I am going to parse your post, no offence, it just inspired me to write.

there are people adamantly screaming chemtrails arent real and are basically impossible why? what is their motivation behind it?

My opinion is that the motivation behind it, for most, is to enjoy ATS. People have funny proclivities.
But I can appreciate that you are upset after 13 or more years of watching this phenomenon and not being able to get any answers.

what normal person devotes their life to proving some "moronic conspiracy theory" to be false?

The other half of the people that have been revved up in to a state of madness by this whole mess.

Wouldn't it be nice to let our side go and watch them suck Vacuum?

and what information are they privileged to that makes them so 100 percent certain that it is fake that they come online and make fools of themselves to prove its fake?

Well, I can't vouch for the 100% part (you and I know better) but what folks like WeedWhacker, Phage and Uncinus bring to the table is knowledge and what is called synthesis of knowledge.
The latter can only come from years of practical work in the fields that these gentlemen have mastered.

But as we know, college, and even experience, is no antidote for Myopathy, and sometimes seems to breed a malignant type of certainty.

if you think they are so fake, why even click on the topic?

I think I have gotten to this in what I stated above. I will offer a solution.

ill tell you why, they are either trolls or paid to do what they are doing regular people without an ulterior motive would not perform these actions

They are not Trolls nor are they being paid in anything other than stars, flags and self-congratulations for getting through life without accumulating any contagious mental disorders like, god forbid, noticing that something has drastically changed in their environment requiring the attention of their fine minds which have now been disabled by afore mentioned self-congratulations.

Get me?

normal people who see things out of place will question

Yes. You are correct. Keep this close to your heart, friend. You won't get any satisfaction on these threads.

some say its just plane exhaust like car exhaust yea fine, but to scream its fake this and fake that in thread after thread after thread, only goes to prove you have an agenda

Their only agenda is to educate. Here is a post from WeedWhacker

Go to this link, and learn: weather.uwyo.edu... Study, how to interpret the data, there.
Look at the Appleman Chart as just one quick and easy look, at contrail formation conditions, over your head (based on the radiosonde data).
Use all of these tools to learn. Search, and research, more....there is a lot to study.

This sounds like a kind invitation to learning to me more than some kind of harsh denial at the hands of a 'Debunker'

Doesn't mean his compass isn't broken though.

We know something changed. We know what we are seeing.

What is happening on these threads is a pissing contest that perpetually involves the same players.

Everyone

Step Away From The Urinal

Create The Vacuum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Fight Gravity!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join