It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Now Witnesses Them Dispersing Chemtrails Over Springfield MO.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

show me one picture of a confirmed chemtrail...one.
you cant as one has never been taken and proven to be anything other than a contrail. i am denying ignorance as i should be not promoting it.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

its treated like crap because that is what it is...zero proof zero evidence and zero intelligence.

crap

no science to back the ridiculous claims. would totally believe if there was any proof...no youtube and wiki are not sources to provide proof.

I will remind you of this statement the next time YOU attempt to use Wiki or Youtube as evidence to back up your claims. Come to think of it, if your statement is true, then all evidence ever supported by a video on Youtube or an entry in Wikipedia is null and void, which ultimately means one cannot ever prove anything ever again, including all of the debunkers on this site.

Besides, anyone who uses foolish internet lingo like "fail", "double fail", and "crap" has no credibility in my opinion.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

the ones that come in here treating the poster like an idiot or *anyone* that are interested in busting the criminals that are playing God with our planet for Power and Money...don't you think they're paid trolls? ATS is huge where the Govn't and blackOPs are concerned...they want to know what we know or have figured out so they can try and get the dis-info out to throw us off or insult us like a LOT do here... so that maybe...just maybe...we'll go away. lol We aren't going anywhere until we get our planet back!

edit on 30-5-2011 by tracehd1 because: check

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

Originally posted by samkent
Can you prove it was chemicals other than normal jet engine byproducts?

when they flew over, it would begin to disperse then fly about 10 miles and then stop, then they would come back and begin again until they had the X pattern, then move to another one, i counted 4 X patterns thus far.

and no thats not normal and it was only one plane doing it

The deniers seem to know it all, but one thing they can never explain is why the one plane will turn the spray on all of a sudden then turn it off, then repeat the process in the opposite direction. They can't honestly expect us that all planes all emit the same exhaust at the same spot and both stop at the same spot. Too many holes in their story, it is laughable to watch them contradict themselves.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum Logic

using user based information sites such as youtube and wiki are ok as additional supporting evidence however neither should ever be used as a basis for an argument nor taken as gospel. there is no way to prove or disprove the voracity of the silly claims made on either.

but i understand your mentality, its on the internet so it must be true.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

the ones that come in here treating the poster like an idiot or *anyone* that are interesting in busting the criminals that are playing God with our planet for Power and Money...don't you think they're paid trolls? ATS is huge where the Govn't and blackOPs are concerned...they want to know what we know or have figured out so they can try and get the dis-info out to throw us off or insult us like a LOT do here...

Agree....no aircraft operator EXCEPT governmental entities have the fuel budget to waste flying all over the sky...."contrails" that cross and recross show either an increased air activity(something rare these days) or a planned grid....and planned grids are nothing but spray patterns...
edit on 5/30/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
wow...this thread has been here for an hour and no bonez, weedwhacker or frater? seriously...they must be at some chemtrail debunkers meeting.

yeah...those of us who are honest, observant and aren't government employees know that they are spraying something. the question is what? and why?

and yes...it is odd when you see the same plane going back across the same line it laid just 5 minutes ago, either crossing it or laying one almost right next to it. and then you watch it happen for like an hour and then you don't see the sun again until you wake up the next morning. what is also curious to me (mind you i am dumb, ignorant and all kinds of other things that keep me from using logic) is when you see planes laying the trails and see planes, flying at similar heights, in fairly close proximity, who are not making any trails. i really don't understand how all the debunkers think they are gonna get us to believe them over our own eyes???

deny ignorance. trust me...not yourself. sounds kinda government mindset to me...
edit on 5/30/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm now watching normal traffic and they aren't leaving any trails, but those others are and they are all at the same altitude, when they make another pass i'll get some photos

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a contrail is no exhaust it is condensation in the air...that's why its called a CONtrail. only other thing that comes close to a chemtrail claim is fuel dumps which also do not effect weather...

what you are seeing is: an artificial cloud created by an aircraft; caused either by condensation due to the reduction in air pressure above the wing surface or by water vapor in the engine exhaust
www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Wouldn't the condensation come from moisture in the exhaust from the engines? If I got a nickel for every time you deniers contradicted yourselves I would be rich.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
be aware that i'm x military ADA....that's "air defense artillery". i know what the hell I'm looking at and dem dar aint no con trails

edit on 30-5-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought
The deniers seem to know it all, but one thing they can never explain is why the one plane will turn the spray on all of a sudden then turn it off, then repeat the process in the opposite direction. They can't honestly expect us that all planes all emit the same exhaust at the same spot and both stop at the same spot.

It's because they are all flying in and out of the same region of moist cold air - often made visible by cirrus clouds. Here's a great example on a day when the conditions were just right. Note how the contrails start and stop in the same area.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d6eb5ce8c3a.jpg[/atsimg]

If you zoom out and look at the bigger picture, you can see the gap corresponds to two regions of cloud (indicating moisture).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f5bfc17f291.jpg[/atsimg]

Do you understand now?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
28,537 is the number of commercial flights per day in the USA, according to the National Air Traffic Controllers Association.

how can you even believe that your not seeing them. oh thee is no traffic around here other than taking off and landing...lol really? so all planes that pass over your area stop at the airport?

since you say you live near one you should understand that make it a major flight path and you are wrong in belief that these are anomalous.
liners regularly make their paths over other known airports so there is an emergency landing site within their given flight path. its a safety thing.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a contrail is normal evidence of moisture... i see nothing other than cirrus clouds and contrails...no proof that they aren't exactly that.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
tell me how you got up there and chemically analyzed those to prove they where not contrails please.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

read the post above yours and i answer your question. from a dictionary...you should probably pick one of those up or bookmark it on your browser.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

And they all fly over my little square of country?...nope...dont think so...lots of us on here are ex-military and we have been exposed to many many days of watching the sky and the planes that fly in it....we know abnormal traffic pattens,abnormal discharge from said planes engines and when you see two planes passing each other and one elaves a "normal" contrail that fades away in a minute or two and the others trail stays and apreads,and,LO,another plane comes back and crosses the other and ITS trail doesnt fade,then something is wrong....disbelieve all you want...I know what Im looking a.....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I have also noticed that when they are spraying, it is always in front of the sun, or in anticipation of the sun's movement. But we are crazy right? We can't possibly be seeing this with our own eyes

In front of the sun, or in anticipation of the sun's movement? By who's perspective? The sky is big, and planes and the sun are relatively small in comparison.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

well if all these planes are at the same altitude, then why is it that only the big silver planes are dumping con, and the others aren't?. I'm watching them right now and if what you're saying is true? then ALL jet aircraft at that altitude should be doing the same thing.....RIGHT?

WRONG

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

No sir, you either have grossly misinterpreted what I have said, or you have purposely misrepresented my statement. You made a blanket statement about what is not evidence, then proceeded to contradict your own statement. Most of the information on the internet is taken out of context, purposefully misinterpreted, and even outright altered to fit what people want to believe. Personally, on this subject of chemtrails, I am still on the fence- and here's why. The only way to completely prove or disprove the theory is to have an obscene amount of air sampling probes/satellites at equidistant positions around the planet, constantly monitoring the air in real time looking for chemical signatures. Since this would all but cease air travel globally, it cannot and will not ever happen. That being said, chemtrails will always be an unprovable theory, unless some new kind of new technology emerges, and will forever remain an argument that will never be won- by either side. This is one of those subjects that serves as a constant distraction for us, while many other much more serious issues that plague our world are going unnoticed.

edit on 30-5-2011 by Quantum Logic because: spelling error

edit on 30-5-2011 by Quantum Logic because: grammar error

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join