It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Now Witnesses Them Dispersing Chemtrails Over Springfield MO.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Here is my photo from 28 May 2011, 17:58:22.
in Birmingham UK.
you can see four chem trails.
one very big.
*and you can see a jet just spraying.*
Photobucket Link

I did not see any real clouds?
edit on 31-5-2011 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Perfectly, absolutely normal contrails.

Seen 'em for almost my entire life, look just like that...sometimes, even thicker. Sometimes, more thin.

You have some thin layered cirrus, too.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

There seems to be diffuse cirrus ove the entire shot - although I do not know whether it is higher or lower than the contrails.

the MODIS pictures for England on 28 May show quite a lot of cloud cover over Brimingham as part of a large weather pattern- rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov... (you can click next & prev buttons to go back and forth days)
edit on 31-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I came across this thread... read about the "x" in the air. I couldn't help but remember seeing this EXACT description of contrails weeks ago (which I had taken pictures of!). Everyone has been looking for some type of pictures... I feel these are most definitely related. Don't know if they are chemtrails, contrails, or what-have-you, but it is a pretty awesome picture in my opinion.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/259f2bfe5644.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lynchr1

Yup.

Contrails. You can see, the two jets have crossed paths, carrying on their merry ways, diverging directions. At the moment it was snapped, the photo depicts contrails formed in just the last matter of minutes.

Typical, higher levels, some more cirrus.....in the distance, bottom of pics, just above the trees...those clouds are lower...ragged, scattered fracto-stratus or low, small cumulus

edit on Tue 31 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lynchr1

Yep an excellent picture

Looks like 2 jets leaving contrails crossing their flight paths, with a background of cirrus cloud.

do you know where and on what date it was taken?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lynchr1

by the way... here is the succession of all three photos. (not sure why, but when I emailed my photos from my phone to my comp, one was sent larger (pic 2)). Anyway, here they are in order.

picture 1
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4223b06bac8.jpg[/atsimg]

picture 2
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/259f2bfe5644.jpg[/atsimg]

picture 3
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/012eb32b5d33.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lynchr1

Here's what it would look like from the cockpit.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

yes. All three pictures were taken on March 18th, 2011, by me in North Jersey. I was walking through my neighborhood with a friend and saw the trails starting to form so we sat and watched. As it happened, I snapped some pictures with my droid incredible camera thing. Figured they were some cool pics, and when I heard the original poster talking about "x" patterns, I felt I had to post them.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
why would they spray anything in the sky anyway? they would have to breath the same air as us. I don't see anyone walking around in masks or rebreathers. That should tell you believers something........
if you all were that concerned about it, shouldn't you be wearing some sort of breathing filter???????

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky

The chemtrails do not come from commercial airliners but white unmarked jets.

And what are the makes and models of these "white unmarked jets?" Their max service ceiling? Max gross takeoff weight? And more importantly, max zero fuel weight? Where is the training center for the pilots learning to fly them?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Originally posted by Teeky

The chemtrails do not come from commercial airliners but white unmarked jets.

And what are the makes and models of these "white unmarked jets?" Their max service ceiling? Max gross takeoff weight? And more importantly, max zero fuel weight? Where is the training center for the pilots learning to fly them?

Well for them, "white unmarked jet" usually means a light colored aircraft not painted up like a giant billboard with huge letters.

Just like for the black helicopter crowd, a black helicopter is in reality any helicopter darker than the background sky, especially in the evening.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynchr1
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

yes. All three pictures were taken on March 18th, 2011, by me in North Jersey.

thanks - I was hoping MODIS might have caught them, but nothing shows - it was quite cloudy on the 10th & 11th (I think they're using UTC dates), with more clear spaces on the 12th & no contrails

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join