It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Now Witnesses Them Dispersing Chemtrails Over Springfield MO.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

so then...is it possible that SOME of the "chemtrails" people see are actually just cloud seeding? i mean...if there are planes that fly in the same relative airspace as other planes that are spraying things into the air for cloud seeding, could that not be kinda considered chemtrailing, if you were to define chemtrailing as chemicals being laid in the air to create conditions favorable for the formation of rain clouds?

so i guess the question that would answer that is do cloud seeding planes seed at altitudes that would seem (from the ground) to be similar to other air traffic? i mean that would explain a lot and would concur with science (if in fact these planes fly near that altitude).

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Really who are these people that are constantly being super mean about people who study chemtrails?
Out of all the topics discussed here on ats chemtrails has to be by far the most disputed and hated by sheeple.
Chemtrails are like the patriot act lets pretend it doesn't exist and maybe it'll go away

The chemtrails do not come from commercial airliners but white unmarked jets. Thanks op for the heads up on MO.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420

Now back to actuall liquid being poured from a plane. There is that name good enough for you?
www.dailymotion.com...

Looking...looking.....looking.....cloudseeding at about 3.55 for a second....contrails contrails contrails......talking heads....ruh roh - GEO ENGINEERING...animations, IPCC report on aviation and het global climate....scarey shots in an intensive care unit...people wearing facemasks....more talking heads, more contrails....man putting plastic bowl on rock outside to get rainwater ....rainwater drippong off guttering...rain in bowl....weatehr as a weapon.....soldiers in a desert.....more Rosalind Peterson ...aircraft lined up for takeoff.....

well that's an utter waste of 9 1/2 minutes of my life - not a single shot of "actuall liquid being poured from a plane" at all - why are you hiding it from us??!!

Contrails are contrails and chemtrails are chemtrails. No arguement.

Yep - I agree.

What's actually in the chemicals?? Different story..

Nope - there's nothing in chemtails 'cos they don't exist.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
Really who are these people that are constantly being super mean about people who study chemtrails?

Who is it who is studying chemtrails to be mean at?

How can you study something when there isnt' any evidence that it actually exists??!!

The chemtrails do not come from commercial airliners but white unmarked jets. Thanks op for the heads up on MO.

Right - so where are all these whiet unmarked jets landing and taking off from then? who maintains them? where do they buy their fuel? Who is supplyingthem with whatever they are dropping (or whatever)? How is hte "whatever" being transported, stored?

Care to fill us in on any of these minor details??

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Are you serious?? Just google chemtrails and thousands of results are there for you to go through.

heres one www.rense.com...

and prince www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-5-2011 by Teeky because: added

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Yeah..right...Rense...
...can you show me anything on that site that hasn't been debunked?

I know it has hundreds or thousands of pages - I've seen a few of them that are utter crap so just pick the best ones you think comprise evidence & we'll take it from here.....

Edit - and Prince on YT?? you think that is evidence? the guy has made some fabulous music......but all his interview shows is that even the rich, famous and artistically gifted can be hoaxed

edit on 30-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Ok so what evidence do you have showing that chemtrails aren't real?
2nd line.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

2nd line.

good luck with this one.

second line

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

2nd line.

that line is called "Argument from ignorance" - it is an informal logical fallacy typically used to try to shift the burden of proof - jsut liek yo are doing here.

Why should I have to proe that something that dioesnt' exist doesn't exist??

However I will tell you WHY I think chemtrails do nto exist:

1/ there is no evidence showing that they DO esist
2/ almost everything that has ever been said to be a chemtrail has looked and behaved EXACTLY like something that is well known to exist - mostly contrails, but also clouds, rainbows, haloes, and other atmospheric phenomena
3/ where somethign has been said to be a chemtrail and there hasn't been a positive identification as some other phenomena it is usually from poor text descriptions that dont' actually descibe anythign being "sprayed" either
4/ all the various analysis that have been done showing high aluminium or barium or anything else that have been given a once over by anone other than a chemtrailer have been shown to be not high at all

From these I am perfectly happy to conclude that there is no such thing as chemtrails.

Of course my happiness woudl be shatterd if any actual proof was presented - so feel free to be the first to do so.

But from the chemtrail history so far I'm loudly confident you will not be able to do so.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Nope:

....so then...is it possible that SOME of the "chemtrails" people see are actually just cloud seeding?

Nope. Uh uh....not.

Cloud seeding does NOT leave long, long trails......nothing at all like a contrail.

Cloud seeding activity is almost always UNSEEN......they are small airplanes, at several thousand feet....sometimes under the clouds (so, you MIGHT spot one....but you would not see the stuff it was putting out....with the cloud as a backdrop)....but, usually they will be IN the clouds, and/or on top.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

otay. thanks for the clarification!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I declare that you are a disinfo agent trying derail the op's thread. The information you gave
has no evidence that chemtrails aren't real, and that the recent weather in the midwest is not the result of weather modification.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I declare that you are a disinfo agent trying derail the op's thread.

and your declaration means what??

The information you gave has no evidence that chemtrails aren't real,

it gave a great deal of evidence in summary - which bits did yuo not understand?

and that the recent weather in the midwest is not the result of weather modification.

Well you didnt' actually ask me to comment on that at all - but since you've raised the matter, why do yo uthink that is was?

...and jsut to show how clever I am, I bet you come back with "prove it wasn't"

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Incredible evidence. Just one more reason why we have to take these bastards down.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
dont worry guys I just flew over the x and scooped up a sample of the trails, ill mail them to ats for analysis

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
first of all there would be absolutely no reason whatsoever for them to be cloud seeding southwest Missouri period, currently they are having trouble getting rid of the water overages that we have been getting for the last 2 weeks, so definitely that dog don't hunt. there is no reason for them to be dumping anything on us period

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Because.....and GET this:

They were NOT cloud seeding!

Those are contrails. Jets, flying across country. Over your city.

It is that simple.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I don't really believe this stuff one way or the other. BUT.... I've been out of the country over eight years, and I'm from Miami, very busy airport. I don't remember ever seeing anything like I've seen people posting pictures of over the last several years, though I do remember tons of soot and other crap raining down on us all the time from the planes. And I now live near the second busiest airport in Latin America, and I've never seen tons of grid patterned contrails being put out. In fact I actually noticed a contrail the other day and noticed it was the first time I had seen even one in a long time.

BUT, the fact that certain trolls appear IMMEDIATELY on any chemtrail thread and start trying to tear it apart makes me wonder. I mean, I don't really care, I have better things to do than sit around all day on some internet forum posting and posting again about something that I just don't believe in. Why do they care so much? Methinks they doth protest too much.....

Certain members here seem to have NO LIFE at all, yet claim they are scientists or whatever, and are here ALL THE TIME "debunking" stuff, and that's all they seem to do. Kinda makes ya wonder.......it's always the same gang too, you know who they are. Most people seem to believe them for some reason. In fact, this kind of makes me think maybe there IS something to this chemtrail nonsense after all...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

sorry fella but those weren't con trails

but you can believe whatever you want

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I live in Springfield and I have not seen this at all, but I also haven't been looking. If something goes down I'll be the first to give you props. I'll keep my eye peeled and keep looking, but haven't noticed this, nor has anyone else or else I'm sure I"d hear about it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join