It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP activity high - should we expect something in a few days?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I just looked on the Haarp page and I found that here is preety high activity yesterday and today ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3ca319c8df4.jpg[/atsimg]

We will see if something unussual will happen in a day or two

edit on 30-5-2011 by borutp because: added link

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

If something does it won't be because of HAARP!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Yea I know there is some doubt about how Haarp is affecting earth...but I am still not 100% sure that Haarp is so innocent....are you?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

I agree, its not as innocent as everyone is making out at all i bet.

I don't think HAARP would be that powerful to effect the world though, maybe its surrounding areas only.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Wolvo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

sigh - the induction magnometer does NOT measure HAARP activity

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Widen the trend parameters and you will notice that those readings are not excessively high. Also if you take note of when the highest readings were generated and then try and cross reference all of those highs with some type of geological event you will find that there isn't much of a correlation at all.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Power output is not the only thing that could be bad, frequencies or pulsations could also be as bad without high power.

It is what you do with it not what you have.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong, i would love to believe that HAARP is responsible for the extreme whether events that have been experienced recently. Unfortunately i have not yet come across any scientific evidence to suggest that sending a high frequency signal into the ionosphere can have any direct effect on meteorological or geological activity.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopian

Check this page for instance : deadlinelive.info... ays-japan-quake-was-induced/

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

no?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f83435815ce4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Its not haarp activity my good man

A magnetometer is a scientific instrument used to measure the strength or direction of the magnetic field, either produced in the laboratory or existing in nature. The Earth's magnetic field (the magnetosphere) varies from place to place, for various reasons such as inhomogeneity of rocks and the interaction between charged particles from the Sun and the magnetosphere. Magnetometers are a frequent component instrument on spacecraft that explore planets

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The induction magnetometer detects temporal variation of the geomagnetic field based on Faraday's law of magnetic induction. This instrument, which was provided by the University of Tokyo, is composed of three individual sensors -

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

sorry

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

NO ! - please attempt to educate yourself - instead of posting pics you dont understand

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

Just wondered if there is some connection to when Haarp is fired up to solar activity. I saw another thread at the same time as this one was posted. Here. I did a quick web search and found that Solar activity was high at the time of the Japan quake. There were reports that Haarp was on full power as well around that time. I can't check to see if there more occurances at this time it just seemed odd to me. Could just be a coincidence.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by borutp

sigh - the induction magnometer does NOT measure HAARP activity

I already read that from many menbers here, seems someone has to explain that......again.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

Before anyone gets too excited, perhaps we should take a closer look at the numbers;

The peak disturbance observed is around +/-500 nT = 5 x 10^-7 T = 5 x 10^-3 Gauss

or as a decimal +/-500 nT = +/-0.005 Gauss

In other words, we are experiencing peak magnetic disturbances that are only +/-1% of the typical 0.5 Gauss field seen on earth. IMO, I will not become concerned until the intensity is at least 10 or 20 times greater.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
hmmm....again i was spot on...you can look in my post before the Japan quake also...and now Chile 6.4...
I guess it's just lucky guess???

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I too have noticed correlation between earthquakes, the HAARP meter, and solar activity.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by borutp
hmmm....again i was spot on...you can look in my post before the Japan quake also...and now Chile 6.4...
I guess it's just lucky guess???

Dude, people on here will defend this until the end of the earth!! HAARP is not as innocent as people tend to believe, and on here at least you and I are 2 people who DENY IGNORANCE!!!! Let the people who know nothing other than what is said on here by others try to explain to you why HAARP is innocent.....PROVE US WRONG..... Not give me your opinion/theory.....PROVE US WRONG!!!!

new topics

top topics

join