It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Wasn't Alex Jones Questioned After 9/11??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

true he didnt specifically say how, what or when anything would happen but he wasnt stating an OPINION he was quoting articles that explained how a terrorist action would bring about the context for taking away Americas rights.

He was pretty damn sure of himself for it to be an OPINION and more to the point everything he said came true so it wasnt a prediction or OPINION it was a statement of fact.

As for it being worthless, do you think that if all Americans heard that broadcast, actually believed him and called the whitehouse like he said (say 1 million people roughly 1 in every 300 in the US) 9-11 would have still happened?

Out of curiosity do you believe that it was inside job or Al-qeada did it?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
For those who dont pay attention. Alex Jones is just another bought & paid for Puppet of the NWO. He is nothing but a Doom and Gloomer. Do you really think they would allow this guy to talk out LOUD the way he does? There is a hidden agenda behind it all. Notice how Alex Jones is starting to really be seen a lot on mainstream news all over the world yelling his Anti NWO rants, Patriot this & that. Yes of course what he is saying is all true, and some is a little far fetched. The secret Government has no problem putting the info out there now. They just need Alex Jones to feed the people the information and get them all riled up, scared, fearful, hateful. They are trying to cause a revolution, a type of Civil unrest here in the US, as they are in other Countries. So then they can declare there Martial Law here and really get to business. Wake up America! Pay attention.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FadeProof
For those who dont pay attention. Alex Jones is just another bought & paid for Puppet of the NWO. He is nothing but a Doom and Gloomer. Do you really think they would allow this guy to talk out LOUD the way he does? There is a hidden agenda behind it all.

So in other words, when it really isn't a conspiracy, it only means it really IS a conspiracy and you just need to connect more dots to find it. Of course.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
How come Alex Jones wasn't questioned after 9/11 when in June - July of 2001 he stated such an attack would occur? I'm not a hardcore Jones follower I think some of what he comes out with is pure fear mongering. But how come he wasn't even questioned after 9/11? I've never really understood why he wasn't.

That's an interesting point. I remember Bill Cooper made a similar prediction did he not?

AJ has mentioned several times he has been harassed by Police. Whether it be at an airport or out and about filming a documentary or doing interviews with people, etc. Maybe he has been questioned about 9/11 idk.

I am not a huge AJ supporter in case anyone was curious.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join