reply to post by snoopyuk
At the mini HQ in Washington for the CIA.
2. Dog sniffs
3. Body scanner for anything electrical on your body or solid. (Shows up on the scanner)
4. Another scanner (All electronic devices are registered with a Frequencey and your phone is wiped (if you make a call or recieve a call it goes
through an operator at the CIA , and he will ask why your making this call , or if you recieve a call he will let you know you have a call and will
either put the call on hold , or make you call back)
5. Any unregistered Frequency is not allowed through the buildings jammers.
6. Finger print scan. Takes 3 seconds.
7. ID Card Scan.
8. Armed personel all through the building. I saw at least 2 on each floor (6 Floors above ground...2 below)
process takes about 2 minutes for everything
This isnt like the one in Langley Virginia , Classified what you see in there.
Background check , depends on what they need you for.
They didnt call any blood relatives of mine. Called teachers/past employers and used a phony reason to speak with them.
Blood Test , Questionaire on why you are there , 3 Psych Exams. , Physical Exam (in the lower floor they have a bout a 200 yard long field , 100 yard
wide facility , Gym , Rooming for employes who stay. Nuclear shelter. Below that Classified testing area , havnt been down there.
1st floor basement (200 feet down) Astro Terf , 100 yard Obstable course (400 yards at the end of the obstacle course) , 100 yard clear field.
Quarter mile track around the field for running Rubber track nice to run on. 1200 sq foot Gym hooks onto the training floor. Rifle range connects also
to this room.
Medical Facility is classified however / Nuclear Facility (Its inside)
Real Snug facility.
(Dont feel like proof reading , tired)
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)