It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran hangs two child rapists in public

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

If the law is supposed to be an 'eye for an eye' then it should also be 'rape for rape'...in other words, if a rapist rapes a child (even though I agree the rapist should be hanged), they themselves should be thrown in jail with a 24 hr raping of them by the inmates...and then hanged.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this up, good on Iran. I'm just wondering what happened to staking people over large hungry ant hills?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What? This is simply sickening! Iran is a country full of savage barbarians following arcane laws that have no place in 21st century. [/sarcasm]

Anyway seriously, where are all those people who claimed in another thread news from Iran is "BS propaganda" ?
I also wonder if this news can be "accepted as viable proof" because Iran "does not have free press" and is known to "pander propaganda not just to its citizens but to the world at large".

Wake up folks.... the Iranian propaganda department have been working overtime to decieve us citizens of the free world.

edit on 30-5-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Vey good....But I would have used a 1000watt soldering iron and inserted it in their rectums, cut in on full blast every day for 30 mins, then 30 min rest, then 30 more mins, till these scum of the earth bags die.I f it was a real bad rape I wild hook a taser wire to each testicle and use the same time frame as stated above except while the soldering iron was off, the taser would be on.....Rape would completely disappear in the world this way....I could rid this world of crime in 3 years time if given the chance....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It's good to see that Iran has something right, although I'm sure most of their justice system has flaws and corruption (just like any other).

The US justice system needs to be heavily revised or completely overhauled to have a more aggressive stance on violent offenders, especially repeat ones. I believe in innocence until proven guilty. YET on a guilty verdict, a much harsher sentence/punishment should be handed out for violent crimes.

Today's US justice system allows early parole even for repeat violent offenders. They provide excuses like high prison crowding, high costs and successful rehabilitation. Yet, at the same time, they are handing out 10-20 year sentences to non-violent offenders (drug related crimes and coming soon - piracy, etc). Violent crimes should have a set minimum sentence that a judge must comply with. Repeat offenders, at minimum, should get a life sentence without the possibility of parole or rehabilitation. Three offenses and it should be the death penalty.

The saddest part is that so many violent crimes could be avoided if repeat offenders were never allowed to be released from prison. I searched for "serial rapist released" online and there were over 700,000 results to sort through. Many, if not the majority, of violent crimes in the US are the result of the attacker already being a convicted and hardened criminal that was released under the illusion of "good behavior".

Changes need to be made that never allow an early release of a violent offender. Violent criminals should never be eligible for parole under any circumstance.
edit on 30-5-2011 by matito because:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

This is what you need. The UK too!

People moan about Singapore and their rules, and punishments. But you know what. after having worked there 3 times. I would HAPPILY bring up my kids there, rather than in the UK or US given HALF a chance!

Wonderful place.

there is just one rule. Don't break the rules. And it is SIMPLE. because they are common sense rules, not like in the US or UK, where the legislate for every tiny silly thing!!
edit on 30/5/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Now that is Progress. Hang 'em high.

Way to go Iran. You're doing it right.

Forgiveness and understanding won't make it stop. A snapped neck will.

There is no forgiving this sort of crime, there is no restitution. What is there to understand? Do we really need to know so bad that more kids (and society at large as a result) keep taking the hits while Dr. Mindbender tries to figure out 'what it all means'?

I do not understand those that are offended by violence toward pedophiles. Some of us have no patience for this breed of animal. Perhaps because, for many, the lightning strikes too close to home far too often.

It's not much of a moral dilemma if you've ever looked knowingly into the eyes of child that was mishandled by a funny uncle and will NEVER form a real and trusting relationship with a mate, nor engage in a sexual relationship that isn't prefaced with tragedy and distorted perspective. One may find it very easy to be committed to violence toward the behalf of the unable.

Vaulted morality, apparently, does nothing for raped children. Go figure? Let's see what kind of psychological mending that ending the lives of their desecrators brings about. It's worth a shot... (quite literally)

It is said that two wrongs do not make a right... but it might help some of us feel a hell of a lot better. Walk a mile?

Okay so somebody out there still cares about the offenders. Too bad. Your loss is our gain. The needs of the many outweigh the few, right?

There is at least one that I know of walking around free as a bird, breathing up good air and touching little boys... that will cease to do so should we ever cross paths again. (Prison? Small price to pay for the satisfaction.)

Here's to hoping you are reading this you filthy creep. You have evaded the law for a very long time. I saw what you did to them. I was small and weak then. I couldn't stop you and was too afraid to tell. Now I am grown and quite strong. I never forget a face, but you won't even recognize me, or remember me until your life flashes before your eyes. Then you will call out to either your god or your mother, and I will be the only answer. You will know why it ended this way. We can only hope that some other cosmic balance has thrown it's weight upon you before you & I meet again.

Ladies & Gentlemen, please pardon me if I fail to Deny Ignorance on this issue.

Just knowing someone that has experienced this sort of thing, and the faded memory of knowing for a fact that it happened seems to be enough to have left a permanent impression.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Oh, you poor, misguided soul. Seeing this much praise for the Iranian justice system makes me nauseous.

I respect such laws, Child Molesters/Rapists, Murderers, Rapists etc deserve the death penalty. I support such laws, and I also support 'an eye for an eye' justice system which Iran has implemented. I was happy seeing justice prevail when the man who threw acid on a woman's face (blinding her), got the same punishment.

You respect such laws that also allow the execution "dissidents", homosexuals, and people who commit "un-Islamic" conduct? The 'eye for an eye' system is barbaric, allowing for a rape victim to be executed to balance out the execution of her attacker.

This is the same law system that allows the death penalty for adultery. In Iran, a 16-year-old girl was tried and convicted for crimes of adultery. Atefah Sahaaleh was accused of adultery, without being married. Previously she had been arrested for attending a party, and at the age of 13, being alone in a car with a boy. It's also noted in the investigation that she was having a relationship with a 51-year-old man who had apparently raped a 16-year-old girl multiple times.

Hmmm, a former revolutionary guard raping a minor, I wonder what his punishment was? No indications of him meeting justice.

As for the acid attack victim, yes, the offense is heinous, unforgivable, and inhumane, but a society implementing the exact same offense as a punishment is just as heinous, unforgivable, and inhumane.

This is not the proper course of action for "revenge" no matter how justified you think it is. That's not just my perspective, that the perspective of another acid attack survivor.

Ms Pereira said: “Many people ask me if I had a choice, would I do the same to the person who did this to me, I say, ‘no, I will not lower myself to their level’.

The "eye for an eye" approach does not help victims or survivors.

If you think I'm wrong, then I suggest you live in Iran for a few years and see how great their justice system really is, your perspective will change at the drop of a hat.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Dnevnoi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I will go a littler farther than just hanging them, I say first cut their hands toques and genitalia then hang them, anybody that can dare harm a child has no mercy in my books.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Matthew(Mattityahu)10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the being(soul). But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both being(soul) and body in GeHinnom(lake of fire or hell)."

No need to do further torture to these wicked folks. They will be repaid full in eternity with eternal torture and torment. Just remember, if you dont repent, you will be joining these folks in the same place.

You want smoking.......or non smoking?

Make your choice.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Now this is something I'd like to see done to the vatican rapists.

IRM
God forbid a rich white person gets punishment!

What the hell?

This is a country that does this all the time, WOW some deterrent... This is a country where you don't get "innocent till proven guilty", you just get executed, WOW we need that! Yeah Sharai is nice and groovy if you want it to be, kill those perverts... they were guilty, right?

And now what, tangents turning to catholics and now white people.

WTF? How does Iran hanging pedos bring up priests and white people?

This is ridiculous.

Yeah, salivate over the death, go to live leak and satiate your desire for the videos... Watch beheadings, executions, slaughter from these lands where all it takes is a mob of people to say you are guilty and presto chango, you're on the ogrish funny pages.

Yeah we need that, look how well it's working there, 2 more! Yay, 2 more. I'm pretty sure the next 2 will also get caught too, this deterrent is just too damn good.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sussy

Whew! Sanity in the thread on the first page.

Thank you!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45

Originally posted by sussy
How emotive this thread is.... until its YOU being hung by an angry mob, with no jurisdiction and your innocent. Great concept but allow for flaws...
How do you know those men are innocent?

^^^^^^^

SERIOUSLY?

That is really scary man, I am absolutely lost for words...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think permanently eliminating pedofiles from the face of this earth is correct; so that they cannot harm anyone else ever!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Wow, this is so sad! reminds me of a post a few weeks back of some family and there kids being chopped up for religious beliefs..not that this thread has anything to do with that, same brutal outcome though come on!!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's all too easy to bay for the blood of such people, but what happens when, as we have seen numerous times, people get convicted wrongly?

It's bad enough for someone to be imprisoned for 20+ years for something they didn't do, but say a person was 'tortured and hanged and beaten and raped and burned and stabbed and spat on' like so many of you are crying out for, then, the year later, new evidence comes to light showing that, after all, they had the wrong guy.

Then what?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If only they could be tortured 24/7 and not allowed to die, I would love to gut those mother f*****s for hours and shave off their skin. I myself will never have the kind of compassion that God has for these sick bastards, that's why I get pissed when I here people like this trying to repent for such crimes and people telling them that they can be saved, there's just some crimes that you can't be saved from! I do pray that there will be a hell/afterlife that these sick #s can further suffer, poor children and woman out there deserve better.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpedconsciousness

Right, & you professing your love for 'shaving off' someone's skin makes you, what, not sick?

Come on, how old are some of you in this thread? I get angry at some of the acts of sheer evil committed by people too, and there's no doubt that some of the things I read or hear about make me just about ready to punch # out of the culprit. That's human nature, I suppose. But to proclaim that you would enjoy torturing another human for the rest of their lives, well, that makes you not much different, now does it? Is it not evil if the act is done to somebody who has done something evil themselves?

Where does it stop? Does the (innocent, by the way) family of the tortured pedophile get to torture YOU, for torturing their loved one?

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. Let's remember that.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by origamiandurbanism

And it sure doesn't deter crime or criminal activity.

Sure it does; unless after he is hung he becomes a Zombie rapist.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by origamiandurbanism

And it sure doesn't deter crime or criminal activity.

Sure it does; unless after he is hung he becomes a Zombie rapist.

So why did people continue to commit these crimes during times of widespread capital punishment?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join