It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yourmaker's UFO video/discussion thread

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I watched it about 20 times and I just can't figure it out, can't be anything on the window as right when the camera is pointed at the clouds you can clearly see the object in the top right corner come into view after he moved and it wasn't there before. I thought it was birds at first but that is obviously not the case.

It just seems way too out here to think it was hiding from the cam but the way it moves sure makes it seem that way.

At the end if you watch the top right object, as it moves I can see a trail in the clouds left behind from the object. Whether that's artifacting or cloud movement due to the object I don't know.

IMO they can only be CGI or UFOs, which I have a feeling they are not cgi. I can't explain it, maybe someone else can.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

The camera goes out of focus in the same manner many camera's lose focus on an object that is closer than the dominating landscape behind it.

I was going to say something similar, if you pay close attention to the camera movement when he zooms in you'll see at one or two points the object appear to just vanish. This, to me, looks like the object is quite small and close to the camera, so much so, that when you zoom in on the clouds, which are far away, it becomes so blurry and out of focus it's almost not there.

Just my untrained eye, not calling the op into question, that's what I happen to see, and if you watch it again, pay close attention to the center of frame when the object disappears then reappears.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I looked at this last night and didn't really see anything. I'm usually skeptical towards videos that are barely a minute long, as they usually lean towards CGI (Not saying yours is of course)

I put the video quality to 720 HD and enlarged it. I sure can't explain this one away. You can see it for a second at first in the initial spot, and then BAM another one .literally drops down and then freezes in place. No bird is capable of that, an no helicopter is able to maneuver so quickly.

But I still think it's strange that this video isn't even a minute long. Where's the rest of the footage? you stopped it right as the second was in motion.

Whoa.

Looking at your edited video... There is a freakin' third ABOVE the clouds....

Look at his edited video at 18 seconds. I do not think that is a bird as it is the same size as the unidentifiable crafts.
edit on 30-5-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i am almost certain this is just dirt. You have to watch, when to other fades, en new one arises, meaning op moved on that point....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

You simply can't judge about the size because we don't know the distance between the objects and OPs cam.

yourmaker - what happened after you stopped filming? Were the objects still visible? What did you do after that? And why did you decide to stop filming?

Thanks

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ch1n1t0
reply to post by ThinkingCap

You simply can't judge about the size because we don't know the distance between the objects and OPs cam.

yourmaker - what happened after you stopped filming? Were the objects still visible? What did you do after that? And why did you decide to stop filming?

Thanks

Read the thread, he explains why he stopped filming

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm leaning towards large birds riding thermals, I've seen lots of times birds stop dead in their tracks when they catch a draft and speed off again at an angle.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
hmm, I´m not quite sure either, but it seems like dirt/insects to me, too. Assuming the objects are at a far distance, why does they still appear so dark? You would see anything that far away lightend up a little.

The movement is quite odd and way too fast also.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wafflecoptor

Sorry, didn't have the time earlier
I apologize sincerely

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
I'm leaning towards large birds riding thermals, I've seen lots of times birds stop dead in their tracks when they catch a draft and speed off again at an angle.

Enigma, that is a good theory, but in that case he wouldn't be losing focus in that manner?

Originally posted by Grifter.be
i am almost certain this is just dirt. You have to watch, when to other fades, en new one arises, meaning op moved on that point....

Yep, I think this is something on the windshield of the car - take a look at the original video, even though they changed directions fast, they didn't change the distance between each other at all, so when they moved the OP just moved a bit from his POV. And having the loss of focus when zooming in points towards the object being close to the camera.

yourmaker, I'm sorry but still, keep watching the skies, there ARE some oddities flying out there although who's piloting, I have no idea. Cheers!
edit on 30-5-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You should have recorded longer! I would have loved to watch more of this!
Great video btw definately a UFO. It looks like more then one object at the end of the video you can see one above on the right hand corner.

S&F

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
sorry all, I should've kept filming but the light had changed and I had to keep driving, I only had the time to film this.

"it's either an elaborate hoax (which I personally doubt) or something we won't be able to explain. "

i'm not intelligent enough to pull off a hoax nor do I have the intent.
I merely wished to bring to your attention these anomolies so we could work them out together.

"It's a bitch trying to focus on a small object like that. Where is this yourmaker? "

Surrey B.C (Metro Vancouver) Canada. 128st. and 88Ave. Midday.

"IMO they can only be CGI or UFOs, which I have a feeling they are not cgi."

I would never go through the effort of CGI to convince people on this site. I use this site to connect with people like yourselves who will tell me truth regardless, in fact, you mentioning CGI I am grateful because it shows you have no personal bias whereas I do as I filmed it.

"Just my untrained eye, not calling the op into question, that's what I happen to see"

I posted an edited version, i'm not sure if a lot of you have seen it, it clearly shows the object that you can't zoom in on making a rapid S curve at high speed. Whether that is dirt remains to be seen but it clearly moves in slowmo.

"But I still think it's strange that this video isn't even a minute long. Where's the rest of the footage? you stopped it right as the second was in motion. "

Again, I apologize, I was driving, and had a turn signal, just enough time to catch this. I probably could've kept recording as I was driving or something but really I didn't think that far ahead.

"i am almost certain this is just dirt."

I will post the experiment tonight.

"yourmaker - what happened after you stopped filming? Were the objects still visible? What did you do after that? And why did you decide to stop filming? "

I turned the opposite direction so I couldn't see anymore. I just kept driving. When I turned my camera on, I had just pulled up to a left turn lane, right after I said WTF it changed to green.

"I'm leaning towards large birds riding thermals"

cool theory, biggest birds around here are eagles but something was bigger than it which is what caught my eye initially

"but in that case he wouldn't be losing focus in that manner? "

because it was able to focus on the birds prior, exactly.

"even though they changed directions fast, they didn't change the distance between each other at all"

interesting, anyone have a decent editing program that could put a line between the two to see if the distance changes?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
i dont think anyone has spotted this:

Watch it slowly at 00:20, in the top right hand corner it re-appers again higher up into the clouds, it teleports or moves very very fast??

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by valendian11
i dont think anyone has spotted this:

Watch it slowly at 00:20, in the top right hand corner it re-appers again higher up into the clouds, it teleports or moves very very fast??

i'm still not entirely sure
edit on 30-5-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
interesting video...Me likey

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
People claiming dirt or bugs on the window must not have put in any effort into watching the video more than once, the object in the top right is partly in the clouds.

Just my observation, could be wrong

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I checked my windshield, there's not as many bugs as you'd think, some dust, there is a small little white crack right about where I was filming but when you zoom in on it, it's white, it does the same thing, loses focus only, it's white and much smaller. the video is uploading right now. i'm not sure if it's good enough though, it's quickly recorded.
I tried in different lighting, outside, inside, same result.

I need confirmation, does anyone else see it go behind the powerlines?

when I watch it on the upside down slowmo, I see it make an S curve and go behind the lines, but it is very hard to tell unless you zoom really close and watch the pixels.

if we determine it goes in front then it's something on the windshield that moves at that moment which would be a huge conincidence as there was something cause thats why I started recording in the first place,
I saw a black object flying way out there, turned the camera on and here we go

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
edited version with music, slow motion, upside down and other effects
you should watch it in full screen though to catch subtle changes that cannot be seen in the smaller view.

Off-Topic: These particular quote boxes [color=DeepSkyBlue]↑↑↑ & ↓↓↓, that are designed to make it easier to distinguish between the 2 different types of texts, such as 'Question' and 'Answer,' create a much more reader friendly experience.

it goes behind the powerlines.

I read the OP, and then loaded up the 720P Video on Youtube, and watched it a few times, in full screen. I then took these screenshots. After that, I started to read the comments. I noticed the edited version, but I did not watch it, because I had already found the proof that at least one of these images was not far away.

Then I read this comment- "It goes behind the powerlines." This comment arouses suspicion in my mind. Why did you edit the video, and then make this statement, after nothing at all had been previously mentioned about the powerlines? Not from you, or in any of the other comments.

These first 2 images are the same screenshot.
1A= full image
1B= cropped
You can see that this object, from this angle, is visible below the line of sight between the camera and the powerline.
1A
~0:21~ ↑↓↑↓
1B[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b48bb9f1d95.jpg[/atsimg]

2A = 0:23, full image. You can see that the object is moving up, and slightly to the right, but is still below the line of sight between the camera and the powerline.

Final 3 images are all the same screenshot, that was taken at 0:24.
3A= Full shot.
3B= Cropped and enlarged
3C= Cropped and enlarged a little more.
3A

3B[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c48c1b996303.jpg[/atsimg]

3C[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5c9dd83a01a.jpg[/atsimg]
I have no idea exactly what these are, but to me, it is quite obvious that this particular one, is between the camera, and the powerline. This is clearly discerned due to the distortion that this object causes to the powerline.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Interesting, when i looked at your second clip, in the upsidedown mode, with the sound etc. the first initial spot, falls down and appears to me to be Under the power line. Because of the rapid and erratic movement, yes I saw the "S" movement....It looks to me, like a bug or two on the windscreen, unfortunately.
It is very annoying when you continually zoom in and out, but lots of people do that.
Far better to just leave it at one aspect, tho most people get overly excited.
Of course, they could be alien bugs......

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

. Also, if it were on the window, wouldn't it be in the exact same place when I zoom in the second time?

If the object was stationary on your windscreen/side windows - like a speck of dirt, then yes, it would be in the same position. If it were a bug of some sort, maybe a flying insect then it could have easily moved a bit from it's original location. An insect covering an inch on your window would make it seem like it had moved a sizeable amount if it were perceived as being off in the distance.

An insect can move very fast, fast enough that a mid quality camera could miss the movement, making it seem like it vanished and re-appeared in a different spot.

A small insect, such as a gnat could easily move an inch or more in a matter of a few tenths of a second, maybe even faster.
edit on 30-5-2011 by esteay812 because: tyops

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join