It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that C/2010 X1 is not a Comet as US Govt/NASA states, but is something extremley larger in mas

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

maybe , just maybe , from time to time someone actually presents some information that is real. Not made up.

We do, but we get called "trolls" and "disinfo agents" for our efforts. Here are links to genuine information about Comet Elenin:

spaceobs.org...
minorplanetcenter.net...
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
www.aerith.net...
www.amication.de...
www.skyandtelescope.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Once again you lot need to hear what Werner Von Braun (hitlers rocket man who died in 1978 of cancer) repeatedly said to Carol Rosin.He was dying of cancer at the time and told her to warn people of this evil.

He told her that he had seen the plan and first will come the fear of Nuclear Holocaust (cold war) then the Terrorist threat,next would be the despots(which is where we are now) and then following shortly after there was to be an alien invasion.
Niburu is also a total fabrication,done by the author Zacharia Sitchin.I read the book and was sucked in for years by his referencing and translations of Sumerian texts,all bs i found out!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

"maybe , just maybe , from time to time someone actually presents some information that is real. Not made up"..granted...but then what about the other 98% that hang around and make dirty with the attacks and illogic?.
"

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911

edit on 30-5-2011 by IDONTBELIEVEMYSELF because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2011 by IDONTBELIEVEMYSELF because: Dont know what im doing

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

See I have PROOF it's fact that people have learned NOTHING from the recent NON-Rapture. LOL Stop saying it's fact, it's theory. Our scientific knowledge is based on theory. You'd sound a whole lot more credible if 1. you hadn't said you've been studying it longer then we've known about it and 2. if you said you had a theory. Just an observation, but maybe you should bring the data that you used to come to this conclusion upfront.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

isn't it easier to ignore "attacks and illogic"?

constructive arguments are far more beneficial and educational.

ahhh, but there is rules of engagement... this mostly is the problem, lack of following the rules.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

maybe , just maybe , from time to time someone actually presents some information that is real. Not made up.

We do, but we get called "trolls" and "disinfo agents" for our efforts. Here are links to genuine information about Comet Elenin:

spaceobs.org...
minorplanetcenter.net...
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
www.aerith.net...
www.amication.de...
www.skyandtelescope.com...

but sticks and stones may break thy bones, names will not hurt me...

I think those who provide real links and real information should be confident and those who do not are the ones that need the reality check

and I can assure you that your (our) theirs collective efforts of providing the real info do not go unnappreciated or unnnoticed

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Theres no proof that says comets create earthquakes. Basing your entire theory on earthquakes means you have nothing backing your ideas up.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The nuggets of truth are appreciated but you have to wade thru tons of insults and garbage to get to those nuggets....and they shouldnt even be there

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Oh lord.... another idiot without any knowledge or training, spreading the fear to satisfy there own need for excitement.

You know what.... we're all going to enjoy an amazing event that won't be seen again for almost 10,000 years. As long as this comet is not carrying anything large, very far behind it.... it's just going to be a cool light show.

Stop the crap, get out of your parents basement and live life!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
The nuggets of truth are appreciated but you have to wade thru tons of insults and garbage to get to those nuggets....and they shouldnt even be there

It's more of

"Eathquakes happened, so Elenin is real and Nibiru"

Hard to even consider that.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think nibiru is a draconian planetoid with many soldiers aboard ready to disembark and cause havok on earth.

Nemesis is the actual brown dwarf star and the sister of our sun and yes you are correct in that it intersects our solar system every 3,600 years bringing comets and asteroids in our area from its immense gravitional pull in the oort cloud.

I am not sure of any extinction level events though. Perhaps the great flood talked about in the old testament was some huge asteroid falling into the ocean rather than god punishing man for his "evil sins"? I am pretty sure the bible has been corrupted by satan and is virtually meaningless.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

I'm going to spend the next six months researching this topic for over a year.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If this "EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT" orbits or aligns or whatever every 3,600 years, why is the World still here from the last time it should have hit?

Stop making things up and go get a job.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I am surprised, that the initiator of this thread has not coordinated his findings with Harold Camping or vice versa. Is it to be 9/11 or 10/21? I am confused...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Correlation does not prove causality. This is not proof.

To prove this theory, you must demonstrate that there has never been a date or series of dates in recorded history with that many earthquakes above 5.0 in magnitude that did not correspond to the alignment of Elenin you describe. Then you must demonstrate that each and every time such an alignment occurs going forward, a statistically significant number of quakes as compared to average occurs. Lastly, you must produce a physical theory that precisely explains this relationship between Elenin alignments and quakes, and then have that theory vetted by other scientists who draw the same conclusions based on your data.

That's proof. Right now this is "possible evidence, challenged by astronomers, amateur and expert alike."
edit on 5/30/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Typos

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
If this "EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT" orbits or aligns or whatever every 3,600 years, why is the World still here from the last time it should have hit?

How far does the old testament go, especially genesis? Before that we had ancient egypt, china and mesopotamia. Just because a great flood may have happened does not mean every civilisation was impacted by disaster.

Many civilisatons survived and thus humanity continued. There is no reason to be rude! I am trying to have a serious debate with people who actually know what they are talking about. What used to suprise me is that science and religion used to be at odds till I discovered it was a false dichotomy. Both serve lucifer it seems..the angel of darkness!
edit on 5/30/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville

Not defending the OP but I just wanted to clear up what an "Extinction Level Event" means (it's NOT the destruction of the PLANET): From WikiPedia

An extinction event (also known as: mass extinction; extinction-level event (ELE), or biotic crisis) is a sharp decrease in the diversity and abundance of macroscopic life. They occur when the rate of extinction increases with respect to the rate of speciation. Because the majority of diversity and biomass on Earth is microbial, and thus difficult to measure, recorded extinction events affect the easily observed, biologically complex component of the biosphere rather than the total diversity and abundance of life.[1]

Over 99% of documented species are now extinct,[2] but extinction occurs at an uneven rate. Based on the fossil record, the background rate of extinctions on Earth is about two to five taxonomic families of marine invertebrates and vertebrates every million years. Marine fossils are mostly used to measure extinction rates because of their superior fossil record and stratigraphic range compared to land organisms.

Since life began on Earth, several major mass extinctions have significantly exceeded the background extinction rate. The most recent, Cretaceous–Tertiary extinction event, which occurred approximately 65.5 million years ago (Ma), was a large-scale mass extinction of animal and plant species in a geologically short period of time. In the past 540 million years there have been five major events when over 50% of animal species died. There probably were mass extinctions in the Archean and Proterozoic Eons, but before the Phanerozoic there were no animals with hard body parts to leave a significant fossil record.

Estimates of the number of major mass extinctions in the last 540 million years range from as few as five to more than twenty. These differences stem from the threshold chosen for describing an extinction event as "major", and the data chosen to measure past diversity.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Seriously? You call that undeniable proof. Are you 8 years old or something, because that's the only good excuse here. If you are an adult, go back to school and stop fear-mongering. If you're being serious then you are an irresponsible human being that would serve society much better if you spent your "research" time working a real job.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

More likely to be a visit by men with a pretty white jacket if anyone bothers to respond at all. newspapers and television stations are quite use to calls of that sort and routinely listen and hang up. I have yet to see any proof of the OP's premise and wonder if one day when someone that post the word proof in a thread title if there will ever actually be proof.this comet or whatever it turns out to be could be the "event" that ends life as we know it but NASA could not predict this is the one or the one after it is the one. They are on record as saying that there are many comets poised to strike the earth and that one of them could the the "One".

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join