It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that C/2010 X1 is not a Comet as US Govt/NASA states, but is something extremley larger in mas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by scottlpool2003

Right, as I said in the post, I will continue to post data in that format in the coming months on this thread as we have alignments. I know we had another alignment on or near the date of the Japan quake, but the data is no longer available, so I didn't post it. If you include that, there is more than one recent alignment that has caused increased EQ activity. I started collecting this data as soon as I noticed the alignment and the Japan quake occurred on or around the same day. The next alignment with Earth, Venus, the Sun and C/2010 X1 is on June 19th. I will post my data that week and I seriously hope we don't have increased EQ activity. I hope I am wrong.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Oh right I understand now so as the alignments happen you will post data. I've flagged it and will keep an eye out. Very interested in hard facts & data rather than predictions like so many other threads on here recently.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

which is actually a brown dwarf star system that is in an ~3600 year elliptical orbit that apexes through our inner solar system and enters our ecliptical plane on 9/11/2011.

Right when you said this in your first paragraph i stopped reading because if a brown dwarf was in a 3600 year elliptical Orbit around the sun it would vastly affect the orbits of the planets and Earths orbit would not be what it is today along with all the other planets. You're a Dis-info agent
Pure LUNACY
edit on 30-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What....?!...Why did someone not tell me earlier about Nibiru.?
Now I know where these cropcircles come from!!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
reply to post by weedwhacker

That is talking about such objects that are NOT NEAR ANOTHER STAR!! If such a thing were IN our Solar System, the Sun's light would reflect off of it!!!

The sun would not reflect off of it. Brown Dwarfs absorb light, they do not reflect light. This is why it is only visible in the infrared spectrum. Look it up.

I don't that is entirely correct. It is thought that brown dwarfs have dusty material around them that would reflect light, there are even theories about 'microlensing' by brown dwarfs reflectivity, of distant stars and causing duplication, and/or bending of the light from those stars. I think you are getting away from the point of your original post, which is worthy of debate as things are now. If there is something like a brown dwarf out there and coming nearer, you will surely see it at some time. The "Nemesis" idea is not so far away from what your thread is saying when you look at it, and it's also 'invisible'.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

It doesn't orbit around our sun. If it did, I would agree with you. If you actually look and use the orbital diagram that JPL NASA has provided on their so called comet, you will see that it is about to enter the Mars orbit on June 27th. If you zoom out, you will see that C/2010 X1 is too far away to affect the outer solar system planets. In the coming months we should start to see affects on the inner solar system planets and our Sun if this is indeed a brown dwarf. Give it time and time will tell us all if this is true or not.

Again here is the orbital diagram if you would like to see for yourself:
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

You STILL don't understand the JPL diagram, and data?

Do you know what "hyperbolic" means, as related to an orbital trajectory?

Look it up.

Then, see the calculated orbit of Elenin, and note the projected path.

See if you find any "3,600 year" recurring orbit, there... (Hint: You won't....but, you may learn something, IF you apply yourself to science, instead of paranoid fantasies...).

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

"The infrared spectra of brown dwarfs reveal their atomic and molecular fingerprints," said McLean. "Each class of brown dwarfs has a unique fingerprint. We have taken the spectra of more than 50 of them, which reveal their physical and chemical properties."

Brown dwarfs are failed stars about the size of Jupiter, with a much larger mass but not quite large enough to become stars. Like the sun and Jupiter, they are composed mainly of hydrogen gas, perhaps with swirling cloud belts. Unlike the sun, they have no internal energy source and emit almost no visible light.

To say brown dwarfs "absorb light", is partly true, but they absorb only certain spectra of light. Meaning, the emit other spectra.

If they were completely invisible, I assume we wouldn't know that they exist still....

"After four years of data gathering from NIRSPEC, we have obtained and studied spectra from more than 50 brown dwarfs, and analyzed the variations," McLean said.

"Astronomers in the future will be able to obtain the infrared spectrum of a newly discovered brown dwarf and compare the spectrum with those we have published and instantly identify what kind of brown dwarf they have found. Probing more distant regions of the galaxy to study the youngest, recently-formed brown dwarfs is the next step."
1a

Of course, when talking about brown dwarfs being near invisible, we are not talking about them being near invisible in our own solar system. For example, Gliese 229 is 19 light years away and still detectable.

Gliese 229 (also written as Gl 229 or GJ 229) is a red dwarf star about 19 light years away in the constellation Lepus.
1b

ETA: (left out)

n 1994 a substellar companion was imaged and in 1995 it was confirmed. Gliese 229B is a brown dwarf orbiting the star; although it is too small to sustain hydrogen-burning nuclear fusion, with a mass of 20 to 50 times that of Jupiter it is still too massive to be a planet. Gliese 229B was the first confirmed substellar-mass object. This object has a surface temperature of 950 K

Here are over 800 entries for L and T class dwarf stars. While they are near a spectrum that is harder to detect, they are by no means invisible. Especially when considering the distances between us and the objects in question.

edit on 30-5-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I find it interesting that you live in a location that has several federal government installations:

Here is a list of them: URL LINK

The United States Government Defense Investigative Services is only about 8 miles from Rancho Palos Verdes.

edit on 30-5-2011 by my3911 because: Problem with link

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
The so called discoverer was made by someone that doesn't exist.... "Leonid Elenin"... come on... NASA is naming this so called "comet" ELENIN, "ELE" is commonly known as "Extinction Level Event" and can you seriously think someone would actually be named after the Leonids and ELENIN.... seriously?

Even still how have you studied something for over a year, when it has not been publicly announced till October 2010.

You are not to be trusted.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

which is actually a brown dwarf star system that is in an ~3600 year elliptical orbit that apexes through our inner solar system and enters our ecliptical plane on 9/11/2011. It repeats this orbit every ~3600 years.

What did you say thats right....? I just quoted exactly what you said proving you believe or had information it was a 3600 year orbit.

And if it did have a 3600 year orbit and was the mass of a brown Dwarf which is 8-10+ Jupiter Masses or more.

All planets in the solar system orbits would be severely affected and not be as circular as they are.

You're just spreading fear; you're a fear monger and a dis-info agent.

edit on 30-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

I find it interesting that you live in a location that has several federal government installations:

With that logic I assume anyone that lives in Virginia must be working for the CIA...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

well, Gliese 229/581 is a RED dwarf star...not BROWN. so, does that make a difference in if we can see it or not? Gliese 581 has at least one planet orbiting around it (581c)...just like the many that orbit around "Nibiru" maybe?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

And if it did have a 3600 year orbit and was the mass of a brown Dwarf which is 8-10+ Jupiter Masses or more

Brown Dwarfs vary in size from the the size of Jupiter to 80 Jupiter masses. There is plenty other information here on brown dwarfs, it also supports the fact that most are only visible in infrared.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMaxZombie
reply to post by boncho

well, Gliese 229/581 is a RED dwarf star...not BROWN. so, does that make a difference in if we can see it or not? Gliese 581 has at least one planet orbiting around it (581c)...just like the many that orbit around "Nibiru" maybe?

Sorry, I was referring to Gliese 229b, the companion to the Red Dwarf.

n 1994 a substellar companion was imaged and in 1995 it was confirmed. Gliese 229B is a brown dwarf orbiting the star; although it is too small to sustain hydrogen-burning nuclear fusion, with a mass of 20 to 50 times that of Jupiter it is still too massive to be a planet. Gliese 229B was the first confirmed substellar-mass object. This object has a surface temperature of 950 K

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Ha!! Ah, HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!

This is hilarious....more comedy gold:

It is SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!!! DO you know how many people reside, here? And, how many industries???

Yeah, of course......paranoia at its finest example. This is typical.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PaidDisinfoAgent

they've been talking about a "planet x" since the mid 1980's...then they admitted they found it on Valentine's Day this year! they called it "Tyche" on the news! forget "Leonid Elenin" and forget "comet"...the future will reveal the truth very soon.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMaxZombie
reply to post by PaidDisinfoAgent

they've been talking about a "planet x" since the mid 1980's...then they admitted they found it on Valentine's Day this year! they called it "Tyche" on the news! forget "Leonid Elenin" and forget "comet"...the future will reveal the truth very soon.

I wasn't talking to you. Ooops

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

United States Government Defense Investigative Services ....

More, LOL!!!!

It is in Long Beach. So? Well, what is this? Let's see:

www.dss.mil...

Our Vision and Mission

DSS is the premier provider of personnel and industrial security services in the Department of Defense, improving the security of our nation and its warfighters.
DSS supports national security and the warfighter, secures the nation's technological base, and oversees the protection of US and foreign classified information in the hands of industry.
We accomplish this mission by:

• clearing industrial facilities, personnel and associated information systems;
  • collecting, analyzing and providing threat information to industry and government partners;
  • managing foreign ownership control and influence in cleared industry, providing advice and oversight to industry; delivering security education and training; and,
  • providing information technology services that support the industrial security mission of DoD and its partner agencies.

• IN other words, they help protect IT systems from hackers.

Yeah...comedy gold, there!!!

Oh, and not to mention, JPL?? You missed that one.....they are up in Pasadena. You know, where the Rose Bowl Parade is, every New Year? Gee, what a *conspiracy*.......

edit on Mon 30 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:24 PM
    link   

Originally posted by nataylor

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
    reply to post by Aliensun

Elenin should transit the sun on Sept 25, 26, 27th. Will be easy to see. If it is huge there could be a partial eclipse. Make sure you have some earplugs handy, if you are sensitive to screaming.

No, Elenin won't be transiting the sun. On September 26th, Elenin will be separated from the sun by 1º 54'. In order to cover any part of the sun from its position at that time, Elenin would have to be about 2.5 million kilometers in diameter, or roughly twice the diameter of the sun. It is absurd to think it could be that large and somehow go unnoticed.

No, I'll stand by what I wrote about the transit and possible partial eclipse. Also, that Elenin will be readily visible on those dates, and there will be panic. Not moving one inch on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join