It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that C/2010 X1 is not a Comet as US Govt/NASA states, but is something extremley larger in mas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

If you have seen what you said you have, make sure you do not throw up ANY youtube videos as your evidence...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Well the fact that there is a baseball player named after a game manufactuer : Milton Bradley

And one named after a cereal: Coco Crisp

Why would it suprise you that some one can have a name like that.

There are people with the last name elenin just go here and type it in names.whitepages.com...

Now go here and research the name leonid en.wikipedia.org...

The Eastern Slavic naming customs are the traditions for determining a person's name in countries influenced by East Slavic linguistic tradition

Леонид/Леонід (Leonid, from Leonidas, of Greek origin)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
reply to post by weedwhacker

I have noticed you are very consistent and even more very active in attempting to discredit theories that are not necessarily conspiracy, but fact. If you are an average American that is not associated with the Government... please provide proof. You have always been there to discredit my so called theories. And until you can provide proof that you are not Psyops... well it's pretty obvious. No offense, but again... very obvious.

A theory is not fact without evidence which you have not provided. Merely speculation and inference from earthquakes .....which occur ALL THE TIME. It is ironic that all these Elenin conspiracies charge NAS/JPL with a cover-up and yet it is the data that they provide that you use in the conspiracy!

How can anyone prove they are NOT part of a secret group?

In fact I challenge YOU to prove you are NOT part of the illuminati. (if you can do that then asking weedwhacker to prove he is not psyops is perfectly reasonable.......I will not hold my breathe)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

I love this stuff, and totally love the amount of stars the op has got for this:

I have been researching this for over a year and have decided to provide undeniable proof that our government/NASA is lying to us about the so called "comet" ELENIN (Extinction Level Event Niburu is Near)

Fantastic. Not only can you prove this, you obviously have a time machine which enables you to travel back in time and study something for over a year, that has only been discovered less than a year ago. Kudos, enjoy your nobel prize as this surely must qualify you for one.

Undeniable proof? In the form of evidence that in no way supports your theory? Well done again, this will turn physics, and science in general, on it's head. No need for "evidence" or pesky "review studies" lets just make claims on a subject you have obviously spent less time on than you do importing tracks to your ipod.

It would be pointless to rehash all the info provided by everyone else, but to summarize Elenin is a comet, it's too far out to have been responsible for the things people like you are claiming, thousands of amateur astronomers, you know the ones not in on the giant galactic cover up, would have mentioned the danger if present. If it is as massive as some suggest we'd see the effects on other bodies, namely the planets it's actually close to, and asteroids would probably be coming at us.

There is no science to back any claims anyone is making that Elenin can cause earthquakes or any other anomalies from where it is in. It would even be a stretch to call it pseudo science.

People, please, use you grey matter. When someones starts their post explaining how they have been studying something for over a year, that was discovered less than a year ago, do you really think you should be handing out random stars because the OP posted a topic you like to post?

The fact that this OP has any stars shows me that you guys are forming little groups and flagging/staring threads, not based on the content, just based on the subject alone.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Some people believe, some don't believe and some would still refuse to believe even if there was proof beyond doubt.
I am inclined to believe that maybe there is some truth to this comet/dwarf star/Nibiru concept.

If this is nothing to be worried about it could so easily be put to rest by Nasa. Are we expected to believe for one minute that Nasa has not got hi-resolution images of whatever this is? If this is just a comet why are they not showing us some pictures?

Until I see pictures showing this to be a lowly comet then I will continue to have an open mind that this could possibly be something else.

If this turns out to be a comet of no major importance, then so be it, I will except my feelings were wrong about it and all is well disaster averted.
But if this turns out to be a comet or something else with major importance will the disbelievers except that they were wrong?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
just type these coordinates into the sky-map.org... search bar: ‎06 08 55 22 47 22

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

5/10 - 5/17 - 58 Earthquakes at 5.0 or greater (Sun and Venus align with C/2010 X1)

How would this "alignment" have any effect on Earth? You must have a hypothesis you could share with us.

Also, I've been through every day in that time frame using JPL's Orbit Diagram and the Sun, Venus and C/2010 X1 never quite form a straight line.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Gastrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
"See the pattern?" What pattern? You've shown 1 poor example..and you call that undeniable truth? If that's what you or 'they' want us to believe, that has to make me wonder...why do they want us to believe this. I remember finding out about planet X, years ago....and now, as of late, it's all about ELENIN? What happened to Nibiru? Is it possible, that this too, is just another DISTRACTION from what the military industrial complex/NWO really has in store for us?

I just can't help but think, this all has something to do with 2012. I can't imagine TPTB not taking advantage of this 2012, "end of the world", propaganda campaign that started with the movie. Now that everyone has seen it, all we have to do is wait for the events to trigger that "end of the world" message; so people will 'believe' the world is coming to an end; and start doing the UNTHINKABLE. Kinda like manchurian candidates. Look what happened during the "Harold Camping" prophecy; which came out of nowhere, suddenly.

If you havent noticed the crazy weather patterns, all over the world...you've been sleeping over the past FEW years. There has been a gradual change. This i will say for certain, i'm still waiting for summer to kick in, and it's been a 3 year wait. Something is DEFINITELY wrong...but something tells me, it's a "man-made" event! I feel like i live in a controlled environment.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

The so called discoverer was made by someone that doesn't exist.... "Leonid Elenin"... come on... NASA is naming this so called "comet" ELENIN, "ELE" is commonly known as "Extinction Level Event" and can you seriously think someone would actually be named after the Leonids and ELENIN.... seriously?

You are willing the say Leonid Elenin doesn't exist, yet you are willing to say Comet Elenin does exist?
You believe NASA is in on the lie. Yet you believe NASA is giving you correct information about the comets trajectory. What hypocrisy is this?

The Comet is named after the guy, not the guy named after the comet.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Seeking knowledge, not debate when I ask:
1) I thought brown dwarf stars massed OVER 13 or they were classified as planets.
2) I also thought that it took the total resources of several Universities and the .gov to identify the first dwarf star, other than just mathematically, and that was not until 1995. How can amatuers see it with their less sophisticated equipment? Granted they can "rent" sophisticated equipment, but then the results come under the control of the "owner" and may not be available for public release.
You seem a bright guy so I hope you can clear this up for me.
As a Vietnam Veteran, I KNOW the government lies regularly and I do not trust them or their agents as far as I can throw them.
This is like the birth certificate issue, show the damn thing, show us photos of the damn comet and the issue will be put to rest.
Simple solution, yes?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well I guess this would be the time to tell someone that I had four dreams about a planet returning.

The first one was way before I even studied all this Niburiru crap, and a few I had just recently.

The most recent one was me looking outside a window and you could see this planet. It was much like earth, except this planet was much richer. The grasslands greener, the water clearer.. it looked an updated 'earth'.

But in this recent dream, the earth was surrounded by a visible gas. A brownish-reddish gas. I don't know what it was, I was guessing the gas kept the planet at an optimal temperature for life... but after that I just woke up... in sleep paralysis.

I didn't plan to tell anyone but I got a few numerological confirmations that changed my position.

I am skeptical about the Niburu thing like many people, but I also know the dreams I have.. so take it for what it is. lol
edit on 30-5-2011 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

If the comet is not moving in the plane of Earth's orbit (as does the Earth itself), it is impossible for the comet to be aligned along a line that goes straight from the comet through the Earth to the Sun more than two times.

Those two times would be as the comet moves into the planetary plane from either above or below and as the comet moves out of the planetary plane as it retreats.

Anyway, that would have a negligible impact on the Earth as there is no sign that that small object has a super terrific mass to cause what you claim. Why not claim that it is a maverick black hole, travelling around that would suck that object, say our planet, into an alternative Universe? You know, you could be a bit more crazy with your crap.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is not my forte, but dont you think that if an object as dense as a brown star was in our solar system we would know about it. I mean it would have a massive gravitational field and be knocking planets right out there present orbit. I would have though the whole solar system would be in a state of disaray...
You really think a second sun can somehow have sneaked into our solar system and everything remains the same apart from a few little earthquakes...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Elenin should transit the sun on Sept 25, 26, 27th. Will be easy to see. If it is huge there could be a partial eclipse. Make sure you have some earplugs handy, if you are sensitive to screaming.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I can never remember who is "in" and who is "out" in regards to their beliefs. The proof is in the pudding!

As I see it, we are in for some really big changes and knowing this it is an ideal time to secure a sense of "well-being" and "safety". Granted, not all the baby birds that fall out of the nest will be abandoned, some will have survived out of shear luck.

Here is some advice: "Get the Hell out of Houston!"

I am very serious, if it isn't just the Gulf of Mexico, if it isn't just the "Gulf Syndrome", if it isn't just the New Madrid, if it isn't just a naturally occurring Pole Shift, the last place I would want to be is less than 700 ft above sea level.

The evidence on all of the above could warrant some attention by the OP, and rather than trying to "alert" the world through ATS, why not "activate" whatever is within you and react as if you were one of the lucky birds that does survive.

The reason I mention the nest, the baby birds, is because I have been hit with some really severe winds over this past month; finally in a big gust last night the "end of the World" happened to a grand old Mexican Elder tree out front. I went out there and on the ground below his destroyed world is a little baby Red Shafted Flicker. He shrilled at me when I walked by and I tried to figure out how best to help him and then I realized that I could not. His World is gone and he is at the mercy of the predators that roam; I cannot be his God and I cannot be GOD in this "unfolding". I do not think he will make it long unless some miracle can take him out of the destruction and care for him; you see, there will be no one to bring us out of our own destruction and there will be no one to care for us but ourselves.

Am I cruel to walk away? No, and neither will you for taking care of your own!

Folks that deny any indicators or symptoms of change that show themselves will likely sit in their nest and wait for it to pass. It is OK, because not everyone is meant to wake up to what their "gut" is telling them, not everyone is meant to survive.

As for the "year's worth of study"; heck, I have had the Hopi Blue Star, Nibiru, and others in my reading material, so it is not hard to say that it has been a "year's worth of study", just being aware sets the stage for information to be accepted and filtered. I say filtered because we all hear the worst and then have to deal with the "deniers" over and over. Sometimes the filters work well and sometimes they do not and we can only hope our "guts" are talking correctly to us and if there is any one thing that we should trust it is our "gut".

So, what about Comet Honda? Why isn't anyone talking about that? It will do a swing by around Aug and seems a little close for comfort as we begin to open our minds to "possibilities", here is a good link with excellent visual representation of what will happen; "when" is really the question. "Where" doesn't seem to matter in our tiny little world since we are everywhere, as far as I am concerned.

10 major Impact Craters on Earth

I know, I know, someone is going to scream, "Those were Asteroids", but considering the Comet is now understood as more than just ice, don't bother saying it, I won't listen to dribble anymore!

Good luck OP, I do hope you realize that most here on ATS do not want the truth outside of the Political Machine or their "pocketbooks"; to think some people think Trump is News or Obama is Christian! LOL

Now, take my advice! Get the Hell out of Houston!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thank you for your input. My family and I already have plans to go west, 1500 feet above sea level and away from any size population with at least a few months of survival supplies and plenty of "protection". People that are not prepared will do ANYTHING to survive. Better to be safe than sorry. Good luck to you and yours!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Has anyone discussed this vid? I wish someone could tell me what he has shown in these pictures. Dwarf sun?Tried to embed failed...

www.youtube.com... Photos: ge.tt...

edit on 30-5-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

LOL! Thanks for posting this.... if you click on the link now, you will see it has been removed. Why? I have my opinion, but I'll let everyone else decide for themselves why this was deleted right after you posted it.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

As far as the photos you posted go, I have seen the same thing... see my previous thread here. Photo

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by Aliensun

Elenin should transit the sun on Sept 25, 26, 27th. Will be easy to see. If it is huge there could be a partial eclipse. Make sure you have some earplugs handy, if you are sensitive to screaming.

No, Elenin won't be transiting the sun. On September 26th, Elenin will be separated from the sun by 1º 54'. In order to cover any part of the sun from its position at that time, Elenin would have to be about 2.5 million kilometers in diameter, or roughly twice the diameter of the sun. It is absurd to think it could be that large and somehow go unnoticed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join