It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that C/2010 X1 is not a Comet as US Govt/NASA states, but is something extremley larger in mas

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That's what I thought too, and according to the webbots there will be one hell of an outpouring against the TPTB when we all find out how the whole world has been played like a radio by those in possession of hidden knowledge too.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by curiouswa

I would guess that if the author submitted this paper at University that he recieved a failing grade. What was the peer review of his data. Was there any? Stupid people with wild ideas go to college too.

I guess if I were to really guess a guess I too could produce such a guess.Of course a guess with zero substance.
-However, I would guess that to be foolish.
-Hence, I leave the guessing to game show contestants.

You do realize that your insulting and holier than thou post is riddled with typos, poor punctuation and poor grammar while stating that the OP would receive a failing grade in "a" university(non-capitalized as it is not a title), right?

Oh Please, Bring Forth My Ire

Lesser forces, historically, always attack first. Especially when they see no future...

Hint Hint,

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I see nothing wrong with Karen's critical comments in a thread that doesn't even have a present, never mind a future. Why is it so difficult for some of you to understand that there are those of us who know a lot more about brown dwarfs, comets, and orbital mechanics than the vast majority of ATS forum members?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mogget

Because that would require these armchair astrophysicists take off their tinfoil hats and admit that sometimes things are exactly what they appear to be and there is no boogie man hiding in the closet.
edit on 2-6-2011 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
you know i looked into nibiru at great lengths and i agree with the op that the earth has woken up and many strange things are happening with no real route cause so even though i have to say i sit on the fence on this issue and take the stance of its better to believe that nibiru is a possibility than dismiss it out of hand and get caught with your trousers down.
that said one of my rivals of whom i bash heads with on a regular basis and i know to be a dissinformationist and as such when i see him posted on a subject it dose start alarm bells ringing and on that fact alone is enough to make me look again at the nibiru theory.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

You do realize that the earths activity is also cyclic right??

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I still dont get the angst...if it hits us,there is nothing we can do...not a durn thing...if it doesnt,or of it doesnt cause any major damage,then the naysayers win....they can get on here and crow to the moon.....but either way, nothing is going to be setteled beofre November

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
I still dont get the angst...if it hits us,there is nothing we can do...not a durn thing...if it doesnt,or of it doesnt cause any major damage,then the naysayers win....they can get on here and crow to the moon.....but either way, nothing is going to be setteled beofre November

Actually, no. We don't have to wait for November. See, we have this thing called science. It allows us to know what's going to happen, in advance!. So there's no need to pretend this is some kind of "mystery" or that we just won't know until November (or December 21, 2012, or whenever). We already know that Elenin is just a pipsqueak comet and that it isn't going to hurt us. It's already settled right now!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

You can either prepare mentally and in some form physically, or you can shrug off all the changes that are happening all over the earth, along with some interesting "coincidences" that are here as well.

We all know what most will do. Nothing, and the masses will pat them on the back for it. Don't follow the herd.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

Tell me.
Was there a time when the Earth didn't change?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

well said...

there is nothing wrong with preparing both physically and mentally...

i ended up with having the hottest body in my life so i cant see how can i go wrong

debating this comet is somehow irrelevant atm..

we have to admit...past alignments with this comet are intriguing...so i guess we all have to wait till September 26 for the next alignment to happen..if we have another Japan event then we can confirm we have been lied to..if nothing happens that we can carry on with our lives..and with our hot bodies..which is great

edit on 2-6-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Tell me.
Was there a time when the Earth didn't change?

sorry but...

its obvious the planet is going through some changes never seen before...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69793f29f3de.jpg[/atsimg]

also as you said..planet always went through changes..thats what worries us a lot...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a2d62b178d2.jpg[/atsimg]

being due for a big one isnt really comfortable

but at least we have very intelligent people onloine on forum insuring us nothing is happening...and we have scientists taking care of us..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c83802258f7.jpg[/atsimg]

BUT...we can always shield ourselves with out tin hats!!! Yippiee

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa78a97396a2.jpg[/atsimg]

time is passing by and the real threat downplayed...very nice indeed

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I see a picture of "light pillars". Not a change.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

I see pictures of Undulatus asperatus clouds. It is often misleadingly described as a new type of cloud. It is no more "new" than cirrus intortus was when it was given a separate classification in 1951. They have been photographed by Margaret LeMone for at least 30 years.

Aurora have been happening for a long time, yes with spirals.
From Bob Young, who traveled with Admiral Byrd in 1933

There was an extra fine Spiral Aurora display, with gorgeous coloured flickering curtains hanging down from it.

kb.osu.edu...

A hole punch cloud. Not new.

A Sun halo? Really? Not new.

Mammatus clouds. Not new.

Roll cloud. Not new.

Iridescent clouds. Not new except for the one in the rocket trail.

Sink hole? Not new.

Nothing new there (only one "Earth change", the sinkhole). The only thing that's changed is the internet makes it easier to get people to panic over things they have never personally experienced.

Yes, CO2 levels have risen but there isn't much reason to think it has anything to do with a comet.

I guess I miss your point with Stephan Hawking an Brittany Spears. What do they have to do with "Earth Changes".

Yes, there are solar cycles. Number 24 is turning out to have a very low level of activity. Number 23 was quite a bit more interesting.

edit on 6/3/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

thats all you do is kick people down with your remarks you sound like a dis formation agent or a ginger winger

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

sorry Phage...but i can see you are not into solar cycle 24 that much...and that is the main problem atm..we have people which are quiet intelligent but are not well informed about the next cycle and they unwillingly misinform people..

the problem with the next cycle is that as you said >>>

Yes, there are solar cycles. Number 24 is turning out to have a very low level of activity

yep...the last time the SUN was observed to be so low in activity was way back in 1859.,..does it ring a bell now Mr???

are you aware of what a replica of the 1859 event will do to our power grids??...now that NASA also discovered a breach in our magnetosphere...epic

if you watched the video i posted you would have understood and wouldnt downplayed the situation...

now we only have to wait and see if you can admit that the signs are pointing towards a replica of the 1859 event..

i urge you to watch the video first..its only 10 mins come on..you know how important your input is to some members here...dont let them be misinformed..its not your style...for the sake of their safety and of their families

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

regarding the spiral auroras..cloud formations..sinkholes..etc

it seems its not that common to First degree in Physics and Geophysics Susan Joy Rennison...you can follow her presentation here..

Planet Earth is INDEED Changing

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

regarding the CO2 graph..i expected better from you but i give you some credit since the picture didnt fit ...

here you can have a nice view of it..

We are indeed expecting an Ice Age

dont get stuck with the CO2 levels come on..you know i posted that graph because of the Ice Core temperature...it is shown in BLUE

this graphs shows us there is some cycle which puts our planet through an ice age..can this be the cause??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0fc6285b338.jpg[/atsimg]

is this because of the energy released from the center of a galaxy??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36e867c846e3.jpg[/atsimg]
Galaxy releasing energy - by Hubble

We know its energy since...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c122976d035.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56129ad9f2db.jpg[/atsimg]

Did the mayans calculated by following the dark rift when we will go through this phase??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60304a9b5273.jpg[/atsimg]

awesome stuff

in the meantime..

Why Scientists NEEDS YOU!! - Solar Storm Watch Project

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
well it seems googling is taking much time more than expected Phage?

lemme help you..

www.google.com

frikkin epic..all those stars flags gold contribution levels BS

you didnt know that regarding Solar Cycle 24...being so low in activity is the KEY!!!!

its like Christiano Ronaldo doesnt know what an offside is

am i being too harsh...well hell of course i have to be...i have a wonderful family to take care of..and the last thing i need right now like many others in here is being misinformed

this is not a frikking competition who is the most intelligent , famous on ATS any nmore...

they lied to us about the radiation levels in Japan...they lied about the meltdowns...

NO I DOT TRUST GOVERNMENTS..AND I DONT TRUST WANNABEE HAWKING...AND I DONT TRUST GOVERNMENT AGENCIES..they do not LOVE ME

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

An honors degree. An undergraduate degree. Well that's nice but so what?

From what I hear she's talking new age psuedoscience. And no, I did not watch the whole thing. I watched enough to see her take new discoveries and treat them as if they represent new phenomena. Neptune was discovered in 1846. Does that mean it didn't exist before then? Heinrich Hertz discovered radio waves in 1886. Suddenly we were surrounded by invisible energy that was never before seen! Changes!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join