It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that C/2010 X1 is not a Comet as US Govt/NASA states, but is something extremley larger in mas

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I agree with you, but hindsight is 20/20 right? Once you post a thread, you can't change the title after so many posts. I'll make sure the next thread with my updated data is very specific, so even the folks that don't have average cognitive ability can figure it out.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

EXCUSE ME?

WoW!!! THIS IS NOT DENYING IGNORANCE, THIS IS DENYING CIVILITY

That post, that you replied to??? So, you saw fit to make such an annoying reply on THAT post of mine? And, you dared to call ME "uncivil"????

"WoW!!!", indeed...............................

I do not understand these sentence fragments and/or ramblings..
Some might consider poor sentence structure and incoherent ramblings:

a disservice to thinking, educated people everywhere.

As for ELENIN (whatever heavenly body you want to apply to it) C/2010 X1, your claiming that you know ever fact about it's make-up, size, effects, trajectory and everybody else is uneducated?
No additional questions needed? Insults and attacks are a proper method of:

thinking, educated people everywhere.

But I have never attacked and insulted an OP over spelling and/or grammar.
At least those fragments are GOLD so they must be more important than a regular ATS Member's comments.

Great, can you provide an actual link to a WEEDWHACKER Thread that you created that states all this incredible knowledge?
Also, as a fellow ATS Member if such a thread exists I would high suggest you forward the data to every university in the world as I am pretty certain you would be offered quite a career.

That makes about as much sense as someone stating that a GOLD CONTRIBUTION LEVEL = Spamming, Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder and "PROOF" of absolutely zero life.

Now go run to the whoever and get my words removed using that GOLD status. First I would check to be certain you do not have a tungsten core.

Focus, and chose your words wisely as I do not like misdirection and having things taken out of context for the advancement of an ulterior motive. There just may be some thinking and educated ATS Members(please note the proper use or non-use of punctuation) reading others words.

I am an ATS Member and I want to read the future data the OP has assured us he will present.

WEEDWHACKER, if you do not have a thread, could you post a link to the data or video.

I apologize in advance if you have already posted them, I was unable to filter through all the 19 pages of post on this thread.

Also, thank you in advance for your attention in this request.

Warmest Regards,

t

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

You've been registered since 2006, you must have seen this happen many, many times before when people start threads with "Proof" in the title and then (at best) provide speculation based on modern superstition. I think you're just trying to cop-out by suggesting people should use their cognitive ability to "guess" what you really meant.

Even the mods think this thread is a crock, look what forum it's in now...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
And once again the supposed proof turns out to be speculative crap based on myths and superstitions. Imagine that.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by my3911

You've been registered since 2006, you must have seen this happen many, many times before when people start threads with "Proof" in the title and then (at best) provide speculation based on modern superstition. I think you're just trying to cop-out by suggesting people should use their cognitive ability to "guess" what you really meant.

Even the mods think this thread is a crock, look what forum it's in now...

Membership Has It's Privileges...

Below are many ELENIN May NOT Be A Comet ATS threads and not a one has been moved to the HIGHLY SPECULATIVE:CONSPIRACY THEORIES Forum.

Comet Elenin is coming! in SPACE EXPLORATION Forum
Comet Elenin PIC/DATA! in SPACE EXPLOATION Forum
Inside info on comet Elenin (yes, you're being lied to) In SPACE EXPLORATION Forum
Comet ELEnin Decoded - The Awakening, The 3rd Dimension, and Revelations in FRAGILE EARTH Forum
ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star in 2012 INFORMATION & CONSPIRACIES Forum
Comet Elenin Reaches Perihelion on 9/11/11 And It Is Estimated To Be 31 Miles (50 km) In Radius in GENERAL CONSPIRACIES Forum
Comet Elenin Does NOT EXISTS!! Instead - Brown Dwarf: NIBIRU! in 2012 INFORMATION & CONSPIRACIES Forum
Comet Elenin Continues to Increase in Size in SPACE EXPLORATION Forum
ELENIN and Planetary Alignments/ MAG6+ Earthquake relationship in FRAGILE EARTH Forum
Planet-X/Elenin/2012 in 2012 INFORMATION & CONSPIRACIES Forum
ELENIN ...... Chile, Japan, and December 2012 earthquake to much coincidence? in 2012 INFORMATION & CONSPIRACIES Forum
Comet Elenin will strike the Moon in PREDICTIONS & PROPHESIES Forum
Scientists says Comet Elenin has massive UFO Fleet following in formation in it’s tail in UFOS & ALIENS Forum
Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO in BREAKING ALTERNATIVE NEWS Forum
Elenin=Planet X, Nebiru (Mathematical proof) in 2012 INFORMATION & CONSPIRACIES Forum

This is PURE TUNGSTEN FILLED GOLD

IN-CREDIBILITY is at a lost.

sigh;~(

t

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I forgot that space was flat.....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
Well, I obviously should have said POTENTIAL PROOF, when all my data is collected. Unfortunately I cannot change the title or original post. I was hoping people would have the cognitive ability to realize this, but a lot of people don't. My bad, I guess.

If you know this, then why did you qualify your post so strongly by saying:

...undeniable proof that our government/NASA is lying to us about the so called "comet" ELENIN (Extinction Level Event Niburu is Near), which is actually a brown dwarf star system...
?

It is not my desire to argue with you, so please don't take this question or those which follow in a way other than how I'm intending it. But what does your own choice of words when creating an otherwise highly detailed and thorough topic have to do with the cognitive abilities of those respectfully pointing out that this is not proof? And how does saying what you acknowledge you should have stated to begin with reflect poorly on anyone's cognitive abilities?

It can be just as easily argued that it was a poor choice of words on your part, but we're all human and we've all done that at some point. No need to bash you for it in my opinion, or to say anything about your cognitive abilities. BUT... please don't blame other users' "cognitive abilities" when they point out a fact you failed to delineate in your post. (Again, no offense or argumentative tone intended.)

I respect your opinions (regardless of whether I agree with them) and applaud your desire to help those open to them should they be correct. But saying this is not proof is not in any way unreasonable or a sign of lacking "cognitive abilities."

Peace.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by my3911

One other thing I have found to be consistent is that most people don't want to believe this is going to happen..... they want to believe life will go on as it is. It will not. The time has come and I feel privileged to witness what is to come. Please research the data as I have, come to your own conclusion and decide if you want to survive. I am only posting this out of concern for humanity. We are all one, regardless of religion, race and beliefs in general. We are all human on this planet Earth.... a grain of sand on all the beaches of our planet. We must continue and we must survive. I am posting this as a last ditch effort so the non-elitists/upper government aren't the only ones that survive.They are no more human than we are and they should be ashamed to think they have more of a right than the common man/woman/family.

Just what is it you are expecting to come? What miracle will occur when what ever is coming comes?
You post out of concern for humanity? Like you warning us is going to help in an extinction level event? Extinct means gone. All gone, not some holed up to repopulate later. Just gone. If you really have concerns for humanity then I suggest you concentrate your efforts to thwart threads like this that suppose a large body is coming to crash into our planet. I suggest that you help educate people on the reality of what a comet is and what a comet isnt and what a comet can do and what a comet cannot do. Once you can spread that logical kind of information then you can claim that you are posting out of concern for humanity. Until then what you are doing is fear mongering.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

reply to post by chr0naut

Thanks for the info.. .but I have question for you. How do you explain the continuous and obvious blockage from Google sky of this "comet"? Why would they block the coordinates of "comet" ELENIN? The obvious answer is; there is something they don't want us to see.

Wow, you've just bought into the whole kit and kaboodle didnt you? Every bit of wrong information about comet Elenin ever posted on ATS or the web for that matter has been neatly enclosed within your theory. You have not missed one. Unfortunatly every one of the points you claim as proof have been shown to be utter nonsense over and over again. Please refocus, you're looking in the wrong direction.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

reply to post by saintk

I hope you are right. But do you actually believe that NASA/Government is telling us the truth that this is only a comet? It is totally feasible that they would hide the truth in order to avoid early mass panic.

You cant hide outerspace. Its right there for everyone to see. Just look.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

reply to post by weedwhacker

I have noticed you are very consistent and even more very active in attempting to discredit theories that are not necessarily conspiracy, but fact. If you are an average American that is not associated with the Government... please provide proof. You have always been there to discredit my so called theories. And until you can provide proof that you are not Psyops... well it's pretty obvious. No offense, but again... very obvious.

Oh good god, now people have to provide proof of who they are not? I like how you even refer to your posts as "my so called theories". Says a lot. Really.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

reply to post by alfa1

Ok... I admit the 33 degree approach was hear-say, so thank you for correcting me. This is why I posted this thread. I know there are individuals such as yourself that know more about this than I do. I am only searching for the truth as many of us are. I love my country, but I do not trust our government. This is why I have to resort to alternative sources such as this website.... but again, we do have to sift through the BS, so thank you for clearing that bit of BS for me!

How can you have love without trust?
I love my country, but I do not trust our government

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychotic
Some people believe, some don't believe and some would still refuse to believe even if there was proof beyond doubt.
I am inclined to believe that maybe there is some truth to this comet/dwarf star/Nibiru concept.

If this is nothing to be worried about it could so easily be put to rest by Nasa. Are we expected to believe for one minute that Nasa has not got hi-resolution images of whatever this is? If this is just a comet why are they not showing us some pictures?

Until I see pictures showing this to be a lowly comet then I will continue to have an open mind that this could possibly be something else.

If this turns out to be a comet of no major importance, then so be it, I will except my feelings were wrong about it and all is well disaster averted.
But if this turns out to be a comet or something else with major importance will the disbelievers except that they were wrong?

Your wish is my command:
Photo of comet elenin

sydneystargazers.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by scottlpool2003

Right, as I said in the post, I will continue to post data in that format in the coming months on this thread as we have alignments. I know we had another alignment on or near the date of the Japan quake, but the data is no longer available, so I didn't post it. If you include that, there is more than one recent alignment that has caused increased EQ activity. I started collecting this data as soon as I noticed the alignment and the Japan quake occurred on or around the same day. The next alignment with Earth, Venus, the Sun and C/2010 X1 is on June 19th. I will post my data that week and I seriously hope we don't have increased EQ activity. I hope I am wrong.

Planetary alignments dont cause earthquakes. The fact that we are living on a cracked mantle floating on a sea of magma may have something to do with earthquakes but what do I know.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Its radius is....

Ephemeris / WWW_USER Wed Jun 1 14:00:59 2011 Pasadena, USA / Horizons
Target body name: Elenin (C/2010 X1) [source: JPL#24]
Center body name: Earth (399) [source: DE405]
Center-site name: GEOCENTRIC
Start time : A.D. 2011-Jun-01 00:00:00.0000 UT
Stop time : A.D. 2011-Jul-01 00:00:00.0000 UT
Step-size : 1440 minutes
Target pole/equ : No model available
Target radii : (unavailable)
Center geodetic : 0.00000000,0.00000000,0.0000000 [E-lon(deg),Lat(deg),Alt(km)]
Center cylindric: 0.00000000,0.00000000,0.0000000 [E-lon(deg),Dxy(km),Dz(km)]
Center pole/equ : High-precision EOP model [East-longitude +]
Center radii : 6378.1 x 6378.1 x 6356.8 km [Equator, meridian, pole]
Target primary : Sun

6378 km

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
for above hit the button that says generate Empemeris

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by my3911

I find it interesting that you live in a location that has several federal government installations:

With that logic I assume anyone that lives in Virginia must be working for the CIA...

Ut oh, I live in Virginia. I am less than 3 miles from NASA to my north east. CIA is pretty far away from me here LOL.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
Its radius is....

Ephemeris / WWW_USER Wed Jun 1 14:00:59 2011 Pasadena, USA / Horizons
Target body name: Elenin (C/2010 X1) [source: JPL#24]
Center body name: Earth (399) [source: DE405]
Center-site name: GEOCENTRIC
Start time : A.D. 2011-Jun-01 00:00:00.0000 UT
Stop time : A.D. 2011-Jul-01 00:00:00.0000 UT
Step-size : 1440 minutes
Target pole/equ : No model available
Target radii : (unavailable)
Center geodetic : 0.00000000,0.00000000,0.0000000 [E-lon(deg),Lat(deg),Alt(km)]
Center cylindric: 0.00000000,0.00000000,0.0000000 [E-lon(deg),Dxy(km),Dz(km)]
Center pole/equ : High-precision EOP model [East-longitude +]
Center radii : 6378.1 x 6378.1 x 6356.8 km [Equator, meridian, pole]
Target primary : Sun

6378 km

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

That's the radius of Earth. See where it says "Center body name: Earth"? That's not the radius of the comet. Generate the ephemeris for any other body, and you'll see the same center radii listed (as long as your observation location in the Earth).
edit on 1-6-2011 by nataylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaeBea
reply to post by my3911

For this to be nothing good ole' weedwhacker sure is spending alot of time defending his stance!! If this is nothing I wonder why he is trying so hard to discredit an opinion?

"The louder the opposition protests the more you know you are on the right track"

"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident". - Arthur Schopenhauer

He has the first two checked off; come Sept./Oct. he can complete the cycle!

That statement holds that these are the stages of TRUTH. A lie doesnt go through the same process. Usually because most people can smell BS from a far off distance.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by factbandit

You've read blogs or forums. You have not heard any scientists saying anything like you say.1/4 of the moon or as large a jupiter. No sceintist has said this. Completely untrue.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join