It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that C/2010 X1 is not a Comet as US Govt/NASA states, but is something extremley larger in mas

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Public reaction
The impact of the public fear of the Nibiru collision has been especially felt by professional astronomers. Mike Brown now says that Nibiru is the most common pseudoscientific topic he is asked about.[41]

David Morrison, director of SETI, CSI Fellow and Senior Scientist at NASA's Astrobiology Institute at Ames Research Center, says he receives 20 to 25 emails a week about the impending arrival of Nibiru; some frightened, others angry and naming him as part of the conspiracy to keep the truth of the impending apocalypse from the public, and still others asking whether or not they should kill themselves, their children or their pets.[44][50] Half of these emails are from outside the U.S.[12]

Please note that some of the letters Morrison gets are from people wondering if they should kill themselves, their children and their pets! This is serious.

By continually NINny Trolling public forums, you are potentially complicit in manslaughter.

If it's an untruth, don't post it as truth.

If it's an opinion, state it as such and not as if it is the truth.

edit on 31/5/2011 by chr0naut because: my atrocious spelling. Ugh!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Please note that some of the letters Morrison gets are form people wondering if they should kill themselves, their children and their pets! This is serious.

By continually NINny Trolling public forums, you are potentially complicit in manslaughter.

I couldn't have stated it better myself! Nice post!
edit on 31-5-2011 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
When this speck of a comet passes the same fear mongers will find something else to make a stink over. When 2012 comes and goes new dates will be set and it will be rinse and repeat..

Just FYI.... December 21st, 2012 is the last day we have alignment with this so called comet. This will be the beginning of the age of Aquarius. If we are alive at that point, we can all celebrate and usher in the new age. Look up the alignments, and you will see what I am talking about. What we have to worry about is late September through mid November of this year. There is nothing to worry about on 12/21/2012

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Nice try but you seem like a troll to me! And you registered a few months ago while I have been here since 2006 and this is my second account due to short temper problems with disinfo agents. I am going to ignore you from now on and good luck with your half-baked theories!

I have not laid out ANY theories, just disputed facts in Farley's theory, based on the VERY same source material.

So what exactly is the orion connection then? What are pleadians, greys, reptillians, nordics, men in black, etc?

Seriously? I mean, really, you seem to disdain "Half-baked theories" and ask a question like that?

And by the way, the "Orion Connection", Hoagland's theory based off the alignment of the pyramids at Giza, sorry buddy, it DOES NOT LINE UP, however Cygnus does, and there is ample evidence of bird worship in ancient Egypt to even make it solid. Try these - The Cygnus Mystery and The Secret Caves at Giza

Have you read branton, commander x, philip corso, john keel, stan deyo, val vallerian, richard sauder, richard hoagland books? Have you watched alex collier, john lear, richard hoagland, david icke videos? Have you done any research about area 51, dulce and other dumbs?

Yes, and reading them does not automatically mean I have to BELIEVE them, they offer opinions based off of their research, I agree with SOME of what they say and don't agree on other things.

WTF have you read about and what do you know? Probably nothing, just here in a desperate attempt to mislead with your bs opinions. Your correct I don't know everything but you came here saying your alternative library is worth more than your automobile yet you fail to understand very important topics or can't put anything together properly and accuse me of distortion.

Sorry you feel that way, I am not trying to mislead in any way at all, just pointed out the Farley piece that you posted was full of misinformation and direct misrepresentations, you didn't write it so you're not at fault, don't take it so personal.

My basic premise was to do your own research, you don't want to that's fine, but if you post someone else's faulty research as proof that we are doomed, don't be surprised when it is ripped apart from someone that has the EXACT same knowledge base as the author you posted and does not see the theory presented.

Comet Elenin is not some planetoid spaceship from Sirius, it is not a dwarf star, it does not have any mass changing qualities. It's a COMET, a ball of ice, it's now been observed, and some of the photos of the ACTUAL comet show trailing objects, which happens to be exactly what the Chinese are claiming as well, what those are is open to speculation, but the COMET is a REAL comet.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e0752e57555.jpg[/atsimg]

ETA:

Your correct I don't know everything

I NEVER EVER said that, I don't think I even implied that, I was disputing FARLEY'S theory, not once questioning you or your intelligence.

edit on 31-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

You are not correct! Elenin is a long period comet, guesses range around the 9900 year mark.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Public reaction
The impact of the public fear of the Nibiru collision has been especially felt by professional astronomers. Mike Brown now says that Nibiru is the most common pseudoscientific topic he is asked about.[41]

David Morrison, director of SETI, CSI Fellow and Senior Scientist at NASA's Astrobiology Institute at Ames Research Center, says he receives 20 to 25 emails a week about the impending arrival of Nibiru; some frightened, others angry and naming him as part of the conspiracy to keep the truth of the impending apocalypse from the public, and still others asking whether or not they should kill themselves, their children or their pets.[44][50] Half of these emails are from outside the U.S.[12]

Please note that some of the letters Morrison gets are from people wondering if they should kill themselves, their children and their pets! This is serious.

edit on 31/5/2011 by chr0naut because: my atrocious spelling. Ugh!

LOL. So I have to ask nasa's permission to post anything? People who commit suicide belong to religious cults and do not need my or your advice in relation to what they plan to do with their lives. If they are stupid enough to take their own lives please do not place that irrellevant burden on my shoulders.

Nasa has a history of lying dating back to the moon missions 40 years ago and a history of lying about ufos and aliens. The only one trolling is the government and its paid stooges. Thanks for the "laugh" though!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

The alignment on June 19th does not include Earth. It includes Elenin, Mercury, Venus, and Mars only.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AcesAndNates

People's definition of "alignment" keeps getting wider and wider. Venus and Elenin will be separated by over 5.5º on June 19th as viewed from Mars:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

That is very strange. I checked it 5 times within the last two weeks and Earth did align on June 19th. I'm still very confused as to why this has changed over the last day. I can only speculate at this point as to why it changed since I started this thread. Not to say there is any correlation with this thread, but I am very curious as to why it changed.
edit on 31-5-2011 by my3911 because: Grammar Correction

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

Curious... when and where you get this data? Was it over the last day or earlier?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle
reply to post by chr0naut

You are not correct! Elenin is a long period comet, guesses range around the 9900 year mark.

You are indeed correct!

The latest data does actually make it look like it is a long period comet.

It has apparently been perturbed in its path by the giant planets.

Its period seems to be about 11,600 years.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Anybody that checks out because some nugget says that a comet is inbound with a UFO in its tail needs to check out...Darwin was more than correct

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
I think what is really being discussed is the fact the Sumerian's and other ancient text references a 12th planet (or extra planet with a 3600 year trajectory) with a specific trajectory. Comet Elenin fit this orbit perfectly. This is why we are trying to figure if this is the long awaited Planet X!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-5-2011 by curiouswa because: (no reason given)

Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) is on a hyperbolic orbit.

It will exit the solar system, never to return.

Nibiru is purported (by Sitchin) to have a 3600 year orbit.

Therefore this comet cannot possibly be the Nibiru that Sitchin and others describe.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911

That is very strange. I checked it 5 times within the last two weeks and Earth did align on June 19th. I'm still very confused as to why this has changed over the last day. I can only speculate at this point as to why it changed since I started this thread. Not to say there is any correlation with this thread, but I am very curious as to why it changed.
Nothing's changed. I just generated that image with a copy of Starry Night Pro. The orbital elements for Elenin were taken from the JPL Small Body Database after the most recent update, which was on May 21st.
edit on 31-5-2011 by nataylor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
Explain this. Why on earth would a government put this trajectory on their banknote?

humansarefree.com...

The Swiss Franc shows a comet with an elliptical orbit.

Comet C/2010 X1 is on a hyperbolic orbit and will exit the solar system never to return.

The comet shown on the bank note MUST therefore be another comet.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

No, the latest data has the eccentricity for Elenin at 1.000061285723368. The orbit solutions have been hyperbolic for some months now.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
ZOMG we all gonna die!!!!!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor

No, the latest data has the eccentricity for Elenin at 1.000061285723368. The orbit solutions have been hyperbolic for some months now.

Thanks, the last orbital information I could find on the web in a published document was March 9.

I'll now revert to my original statement that the comet won't come back.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So I just checked again and I'm not sure how I got this wrong. I verified it several times and even have it in my calendar as including Earth and the Sun in the alignment, but it is now aligning with several other planets on June 19th. It is strange that the Sun and the Earth are not included as what I found over the last two weeks, but there is an alignment on June 19th. I don't expect any big deal on Earth, but the other planets may have some activity if this indeed not a comet. We all make mistakes and I will be sure to take snapshots of everything and keep them on my hard drive so I don't have to go back and second guess myself. So here is the alignment on 6/19/2011. It comes close to including Jupiter, but not right in line:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

if anything wouldn't this alignement pull it out towards jupiter and divert the course?

unlikely IMOA

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join