It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that C/2010 X1 is not a Comet as US Govt/NASA states, but is something extremley larger in mas

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EpicLulz2012

Well, that obviously doesn't look like any comet I've ever seen. There is more than one body in close proximity to the other one. This is great and I appreciate you providing this photo. Peace!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

I really appreciate your support! I know there are a lot more people that are reading this thread than the current members that are posting. So I know this is getting out to 1000's of people, if not more. I will definitely "shout from the rooftops" when and if my data proves this is something larger than a comet.

Cheers!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

Well, I obviously should have said POTENTIAL PROOF, when all my data is collected. Unfortunately I cannot change the title or original post. I was hoping people would have the cognitive ability to realize this, but a lot of people don't. My bad, I guess.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I have seen this theory posted again and again. And while there is nothing wrong with having a theory (this is how all great ideas begin!) it is quite another thing to use the word "Proof" in your thread title.

If you want to prove that C/2010 X1 has more mass than is being said, you need to start here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2131eff32bd.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, the next step is to show the math for the relationship between gravity and earthquakes (it has only been postulated so far). If you can do this, then you are well on your way to be able to use the word "Proof".

You could perhaps begin here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63970bcba0a4.gif[/atsimg]

Using math, you can be much more certain of your theories (and more persuasive). If you only look at patterns you can be mislead to false conclusions.

For example, I went to the super-market each day there was a major earthquake. Using your logic, it is possible that I caused these earthquakes (simply using applied pattern recognition). However, it would be very difficult to "Prove" mathematically that in fact my actions caused said events.

If I were to subscribe to your theory, I would like to see many, many more patterns. Using only two patterns, it can be considered both possible and coincidence. You have to eliminate the coincidence portion in order to better substantiate your theory.

Lastly, although I disagree with your theory I will say that I am not "psyops". Perhaps I wish I were (then I would be privy to some really cool information ... and have a higher salary!)

Let's see what September brings.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

I verified the June 19th alignment and triple checked it just yesterday, but they obviously changed the trajectory. I will check the other alignment dates that I know I verified last week and see if they have changed as well. The question is, did they change the data so people wouldn't notice the correlation with the earthquakes and the alignments, or did the trajectory actually change? Good finding and thanks for bringing this to my attention.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JarsCloutLife

Very nice! Although, I am not a mathematician, I cannot decipher this without spending hours trying to figure out those equations. But, it would be nice if someone on this board that has that knowledge to explain it. This is exactly what I was searching for when I posted this thread. More people to provide data to analyze, but unfortunately, I cannot easily decipher this.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

They didn't change the trajectory. I've been keeping tabs on the orbit projections since February, and it has barely changed. The Earth, Sun and Venus don't even line up on June 19th. Are you suggesting those orbits somehow changed, too?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I need to get back my tasks at hand, but since it seems we are actually starting to get somewhere with the recent data that was brought to my attention, I will check back later. Thanks to all of you that are staying on topic, challenging my data and bringing new data into light! Cheers.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

I am not sure. But I know for a fact there was an alignment on June 19th. I was not under any kind of influence (such as alcohol) that would have caused me to see this incorrectly when I checked it at least 5 times. This to me is a mystery at this point. I will try and figure out how this could have changed when I get more time to verify the other alignment dates I have recorded.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
Explain this. Why on earth would a government put this trajectory on their banknote?

humansarefree.com...

The Swiss Franc shows a comet with an elliptical orbit.

Comet C/2010 X1 is on a hyperbolic orbit and will exit the solar system never to return.

The comet shown on the bank note MUST therefore be another comet.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
I think what is really being discussed is the fact the Sumerian's and other ancient text references a 12th planet (or extra planet with a 3600 year trajectory) with a specific trajectory. Comet Elenin fit this orbit perfectly. This is why we are trying to figure if this is the long awaited Planet X!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-5-2011 by curiouswa because: (no reason given)

Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) is on a hyperbolic orbit.

It will exit the solar system, never to return.

Nibiru is purported (by Sitchin) to have a 3600 year orbit.

Therefore this comet cannot possibly be the Nibiru that Sitchin and others describe.

Posting verifiable untruth qualifies you as a NINny Troll.
edit on 31/5/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jets04
yes, hyper dimensional cellular mitosis. (WHAT A CONCEPT)

This is why I LOVE ATS so much.

The control rods are pulling out for this thread. It's heating up.

Hahaha, indeed. I just had a good laugh. Partly because I have no idea what half of that means. O.o
Seriously. What is this, I don't even. Also, what does this have to do with "Elenin' ?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BRENDA112

Example: Planet X was supposed to be seen in the sky world wide by the end of May... same with elenin

I don't know about this "Planet X" you're talking about, but Comet Elenin in not yet visible to the naked eye. It may never be bright enough to be seen without binoculars.

Planet X is supposed to come up from the south pole... same with elenin

Comet Elenin is certainly not coming up from the South Pole... it is very close to the ecliptic as comets go.

I find it very convenient that the discovery of this "comet" was released when it was and the discoverers name is a total joke... Leonid Elenin breaks down to...LEONIDS are asteroids or comets that come from the constellation Leo.. ELE of course extinction Level Event... NIN means Goddess of the sky [ancient samarian word] I find this a little hard to believe that his name just happens to break down like this. [ I looked up Russian baby names and search for leonid... not one hmmm???]

Yelenin is a town in Bulgaria. There are probably a lot of people living in Russia with that surname. As for his first name, he was not named after a meteor shower, he was probably named after this man:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b943fa8b80bc.jpg[/atsimg]Leonid Brezhnev, leader of the Soviet Union from 1964-1982.

1] I asked.. Why does NASA deny knowing about planet X when they said they discovered it ? I think it was 30 years ago.. I remember it when it was on the news and in the papers.

NASA never said they discovered it; there have been a few NASA scientists looking for a hypothetical Planet called "Nemesis." It was never found.

2] I asked what was the reason for building an infrared telescope at the south pole?? Must be a reason to spend millions.

Infra-red telescopes are sensitive to heat; that's what infra-red radiation is. The constant cold temperature at the South Pole is perfect for an infra-red telescope.

3) What is the reason for the infrared telescope that was released in the earth orbit by the space shuttle??

To map space in the infra-red region of the spectrum, obviously. It has discovered galaxies, small stars and planetary bodies.

4] Why does google sky and other telescopes open to the public have a giant "band aid" in space at the same location on the different sites??

That question doesn't even make sense.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Nibiru collision
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Public reaction

The impact of the public fear of the Nibiru collision has been especially felt by professional astronomers. Mike Brown now says that Nibiru is the most common pseudoscientific topic he is asked about.[41]

David Morrison, director of SETI, CSI Fellow and Senior Scientist at NASA's Astrobiology Institute at Ames Research Center, says he receives 20 to 25 emails a week about the impending arrival of Nibiru; some frightened, others angry and naming him as part of the conspiracy to keep the truth of the impending apocalypse from the public, and still others asking whether or not they should kill themselves, their children or their pets.[44][50] Half of these emails are from outside the U.S.[12] "Planetary scientists are being driven to distraction by Nibiru," notes science writer Govert Schilling, "And it is not surprising; you devote so much time, energy and creativity to fascinating scientific research, and find yourself on the tracks of the most amazing and interesting things, and all the public at large is concerned about is some crackpot theory about clay tablets, god-astronauts and a planet that doesn't exist."[1] Morrison states that he hopes that the non-arrival of Nibiru could serve as a teaching moment for the public, instructing them on "rational thought and baloney detection", but doubts that will happen.[44]

Morrison noted in a lecture recorded on FORA.tv that there was a huge disconnect between the large number of people on the Internet who believed in Nibiru's arrival in 2012 and the majority of scientists who have never heard of it. To date he is the only major NASA scientist to speak out regularly against the Nibiru phenomenon.[50]

So "there is A HUGE DISCONNECT between nasa and the nibiru believers" YET we have hundreds of deniers and wannabe debunkers on ats as well as on other alternative sites bashing, ridiculing, misleading and otherwise making total asses of themselves in front of people who either believe or are simply concerned citizens.

Wrong attitude nasa, but what do you expect from government propaganda sites and how are they any different from the cia and nsa gestapo who go around killing or discrediting truthseekers. What do you expect from a govrenment that STILL cover ups 9-11 to go to war overseas and bankrupt the budget with bank and corporate bailouts but does not give any significant tax breaks to the citizens?

I expect what I get now and nothing else!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Hijaqd

I have some theories of my own, they too involve multiple sources, however I do not believe that you can utilize a source and then completely distort them to suit your needs.

How can you distort something when you study notable researchers and then form your own opinions based partly on the past researchers? They guy has written his own books with his own opinions. Do you understand???

Look, believe what you want, if the Orion Collective makes sense to you then great.

If using Sitchin's translations and accounts of what our ancients laid out as the truth, and then trying to incorporate other researchers interpretations and ideas on the subject is one thing, that is not what I have a problem with.

Ok. One more time. He is not rellying purely on sitchin. He rellies on many sources and personal experience.

So what exactly is the orion connection then? What are pleadians, greys, reptillians, nordics, men in black, etc?

Have you read branton, commander x, philip corso, john keel, stan deyo, val vallerian, richard sauder, richard hoagland books? Have you watched alex collier, john lear, richard hoagland, david icke videos? Have you done any research about area 51, dulce and other dumbs?

WTF have you read about and what do you know? Probably nothing, just here in a desperate attempt to mislead with your bs opinions. Your correct I don't know everything but you came here saying your alternative library is worth more than your automobile yet you fail to understand very important topics or can't put anything together properly and accuse me of distortion.

Nice try but you seem like a troll to me! And you registered a few months ago while I have been here since 2006 and this is my second account due to short temper problems with disinfo agents. I am going to ignore you from now on and good luck with your half-baked theories!

edit on 5/31/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: spelling

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Nibiru collision
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Public reaction

The impact of the public fear of the Nibiru collision has been especially felt by professional astronomers. Mike Brown now says that Nibiru is the most common pseudoscientific topic he is asked about.[41]

David Morrison, director of SETI, CSI Fellow and Senior Scientist at NASA's Astrobiology Institute at Ames Research Center, says he receives 20 to 25 emails a week about the impending arrival of Nibiru; some frightened, others angry and naming him as part of the conspiracy to keep the truth of the impending apocalypse from the public, and still others asking whether or not they should kill themselves, their children or their pets.[44][50] Half of these emails are from outside the U.S.[12] "Planetary scientists are being driven to distraction by Nibiru," notes science writer Govert Schilling, "And it is not surprising; you devote so much time, energy and creativity to fascinating scientific research, and find yourself on the tracks of the most amazing and interesting things, and all the public at large is concerned about is some crackpot theory about clay tablets, god-astronauts and a planet that doesn't exist."[1] Morrison states that he hopes that the non-arrival of Nibiru could serve as a teaching moment for the public, instructing them on "rational thought and baloney detection", but doubts that will happen.[44]

Morrison noted in a lecture recorded on FORA.tv that there was a huge disconnect between the large number of people on the Internet who believed in Nibiru's arrival in 2012 and the majority of scientists who have never heard of it. To date he is the only major NASA scientist to speak out regularly against the Nibiru phenomenon.[50]

So "there is A HUGE DISCONNECT between nasa and the nibiru believers" YET we have hundreds of deniers and wannabe debunkers on ats as well as on other alternative sites bashing, ridiculing, misleading and otherwise making total asses of themselves in front of people who either believe or are simply concerned citizens.

Wrong attitude nasa, but what do you expect from government propaganda sites and how are they any different from the cia and nsa gestapo who go around killing or discrediting truthseekers. What do you expect from a govrenment that STILL cover ups 9-11 to go to war overseas and bankrupt the budget with bank and corporate bailouts but does not give any significant tax breaks to the citizens?

I expect what I get now and nothing else!

So when nothing happens in 2012. The total harmless and wimpy Comet Elenin passes later this year. And no random planet appears out no where and smashes into into the earth then what?
In my opinion the Nibiru and 2012 is making you believers look like nothing but gullible seniors who have watched way to many history channels specials. The History Channel says thanks by the way.
In my opinion Nibiru and 2012 is nothing but Faux topic with a Cult Following...

December 22 will be a bad day. The amount of suicides will be horrid. From those who have wasted the last 12 years waiting for that day. Ya would think people have learned from 2000.

People on this site are on the same level as Harold Camping and his followers.
edit on 31-5-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
I wasn't going to post anything again until the week of June 19th, when Earth, Venus, C/2010 X1 and the sun align. I will post more solid data of the amount of 5.0 earthquakes for comparison sake in the coming months. I'm not saying what I have posted SO FAR is actual proof. BUT, if the data continues to show a significant amount of increased earthquakes during the weeks that have alignments with Earth, then there may actually be some proof. GOT IT?

And one other thing, I DID NOT MEAN I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING "COMET" ELENIN FOR OVER A YEAR. I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING THE PLANETX/NIBURU THEORY SINCE WE HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING AN INCREASED AMOUNT OF NATURAL DISASTERS IN THE LAST FEW YEARS. So... to BE CLEAR, I have been researching that theory for over a year. There is much more I haven't posted about my research because I know you trolls and psyops folks would just bash me AS YOU ALWAYS DO (weedwhacker). Call me an "IDIOT", call me dumb. I don't give a flying !@$!#. I only posted this so we could all eventually discuss the data I have and will continue to collect. Until then, bash away it doesn't affect me! Oh and I do agree with a lot of people on this thread that you guys are getting way off base with some of the topics here. SO let's stick to the data for now. OK? Geeze!
edit on 31-5-2011 by my3911 because: Formatting Issues

Haha man it's okay don't sweat 'em as it happens to me quite a bit around here
When you get those kinds of negative/attacking responses it just means that whatever you are presenting might actually have a bit of truth surrounding it and as such you touched on a lot of nerves of those that are fearful of said topic. Screw 'em man because for every 5 that come at you in a negative fashion, there might be 1 or 2 that might possibly be inspired by what you present and begin researching it themselves
Don't let 'em rent a space in your head for free. Please feel free to continue to post up your thoughts as there still exists a great number of folks on here that still view ATS as the conspiracy/alternative view forum that it's meant to be

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLogicalist

I don't think there will be any collision within the next few years. Perhaps apophis of 2029 will be dangerous but it is still too early to know for sure. My beef with nasa lies not with the scientists who have a job to do and they do well, but with the management of nasa and the national insecurity state.

Nibiru/planet x are synonymous with each other but nemesis is the black dwarf star that cannot be seen because it absorbs all the sunlight. Nibiru is likely an orion flagship(planetoid) from sirius b so why would it crash on earth and make its presence felt? The occupants of that planetoid would drown/kill themselves. I have been trying to point out the various levels of disinformation but it seems futile. Some deny everything while others misconstrue the topic.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Awesome! Thank you for the inspiration! I will continue to post data and make sure it is completely accurate. I may have to create another thread as an update since this one is so out of control. Again, I hope I am wrong, but I am only getting this out there, because once we have several alignments that correlate with a significant increase of earthquakes of 5.0 or above, such as my original post, there won't be any denying it. People that still deny it at that point are obviously paid by the PTB. Here's to hoping I am wrong and life goes on!

Cheers!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
LOL so wouldn't common sense dictate earthquakes and disasters would get worse and worse EVERY week as it got closer?

Yes this little comet has garnered much attention from the FEAR MONGERS who have zero legitimate science to ever back any of their far out claims.

Its like a bad dream of ignorance were your words of logic and facts go into a morons ears unheard and ignored no matter how well you back them up or present your facts.. The Doomers will not listen to facts cause this is a hobby of theirs a alter reality were they get off on preaching doom and backing it with pseudoscience and twisted ideas.

Yes these guys are like Mr Camping and the Heavens Gate Cult who committed suicide fearing Hale Bopp which was way more scarier then elenin you could actually see this comet.

Yes we are to believe a huge object the size of Jupiter or 12 Jupiter masses is entering our solar system and nothing is being broken, no planets are being thrown out of whack..

This is the equivalent of a african bull elephant charging into a china shop not breaking one thing.

But yes those of us with common sense are disinfo agents or know it all skeptics.

Worrying about a asteroid is not enough, nuclear war is not enough. Now we must make up things to scare us or make us feel important. Now we must make up special stars and planets who have huge mass and can come into our solar system undetected and have the magical powers of keeping their mass from effecting planets orbits and the like.

When this speck of a comet passes the same fear mongers will find something else to make a stink over. When 2012 comes and goes new dates will be set and it will be rinse and repeat..

No one will be called out for being wrong and all is forgiven and forgotten and maybe that is the problem. When you make a few stupid predictions that do not come to pass you should be called out for the idiot you are.

Guess what doomers and Elenities your bug out bag isnt crap if a stealthy super planet or brown dwarf with powers of cloaking its mass from effecting planets comes our way we are all dead and their is no preparing...

As far as im concerned all this crap needs to be posted in skunk works unless it has legitimate facts and evidence backing it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join