It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails 101

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by inmate2276
Please don't post any more dis-info from that site. Contrail Science is bull#! Just look at their explanation for the video "The insider" It''s nonsense how they try and explain the giant plumes coming off the wings is cause by the wings condensing the air as they move through it. Most people can see that this is bull# and you are either one dumbass of a pilot or intentionally misleading people.

Perhaps you should take it up with all the organisations that say that aerodynamic contrails exist and provide them with your arguments to change their minds -

American Meteorological Society
New Mexico Attorney General
The Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
The Optical Society
Atmospheric optics

BTW - you know how sometimes when you crack open a bottle of carbonated drink and a cloud briefly forms in the ullage at the top of it?

That's what is happening on the top of a wing when aerodynamic contrails form - sudden drop in pressure means a drop in temperature means a change in the ability of the air to hold water vapour, and the excess condenses out until it can dissolve back into it again.

edit on 28-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by inmate2276

Please don't post any more dis-info from that site. Contrail Science is bull#! Just look at their explanation for the video "The insider" It''s nonsense how they try and explain the giant plumes coming off the wings is cause by the wings condensing the air as they move through it. Most people can see that this is bull# and you are either one dumbass of a pilot or intentionally misleading people.

How about posting something that will back this comment up? Say maybe some real evidence, oh wait it is just easier to go to the name calling rather than post any verifiable evidence to prove this site wrong?

Take your time so that you can provide links for us all to read and verify your evidence..

Good Luck!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I don't have time to do all that, I have already done the research once. You look it up, the evidence is there.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Perhaps you should take it up with all the organisations that say that aerodynamic contrails exist and provide them with your arguments to change their minds -

American Meteorological Society
New Mexico Attorney General
The Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
The Optical Society Atmospheric optics

This should be a very interesting reply....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I don't have time to do all that, I have already done the research once. You look it up, the evidence is there.

Just as I thought. It's either I don't have the time or look it up yourself routine, well guess what I have looked it up and you know what I found? That's right chemtrails are not real and yet another chemtrail believer has all this evidence but will not share it, as usual..

You did see I said take your time, so i guess we shall see some if not all your evidence sometime in the future?

edit on 28-1-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
AirCrap.org has enough proof right there. Or look up Ted Gunderson.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Sorry pal, but it's just a case of same old crap, different messenger.

Been there, read it, dug deeper, had a laugh, moved on.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Which pat of Aircrap or Ted Gunderson's "evidence" do you think constitutes proof?

Gunderson's claims in particular have been extensively examined here on ATS, and found to be factually incorrect in many respects - eg www.abovetopsecret.com... - it's a long thread....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I never said they don't exist, of course they do, I'm saying it's ridiculous to claim that this is what is happening in this video.I understand the physics of condensed air very well, and these type of contrails, make at most thin trails off the very tips of the wing. Therefore anyone with any knowledge of physics who comes across this site can see that it is horse #.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Easy to dismiss the claims of a former FBI head is it? I guess if you guys heard God himself say they are dumping poison on us you would dismiss it too.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

H.A.A.R.P. can move the jet stream and more importantly IS.

Please provide a link for this. I beg of you.

Trying to pull a rabbit out your hat here aren't you?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

He wasn't the head of the FBI - he was the senior agent in charge of the Los Angeles field office.

And yes, when he's wrong he's still wrong - perhaps you could look up some of the factual claims he made for things like the fleet of tankers and operations at Ft Sill and things like that - impossible claims for aircraft operating from runways that were too short for them, claims of a fleet of secret tankers that were actually 8 KC-135's from an ANG refuelling wing operating out of a joint public-military airport.

He ended up a huckster and a con artist, with people after him for money he had stolen from them and for lying about them, inventing child abuse scandals, and inventing his participation in some real world child abuse cases - eg see barbarahartwell.blogspot.com...

And if you truly believe that the contrails off the KC-10 wing look nothing like aerodynamic contrails then I do not believe you know anything about condensation at all!

edit on 28-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Easy to dismiss the claims of a former FBI head is it? I guess if you guys heard God himself say they are dumping poison on us you would dismiss it too.

I would suggest looking at this and you may find it enlightening...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Do you mind a little advice, friendly that is, maybe you might want to read some of the previous threads on the subject as there are many, because it will help you in the future as you won't have to post things that have been discussed and you won't get what you consider misinformation. Just a friendly bit of advice... take how you will..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

H.A.A.R.P. can move the jet stream and more importantly IS.

Please provide a link for this. I beg of you.

Trying to pull a rabbit out your hat here aren't you?

H.A.A.R.P. Science

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I think you are purposely misquoting me, I NEVER said Ted Gunderson was the head of the FBI, I said he was a former FBI head, which he WAS.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

That video is a pile of rubbish claims.

When Nick Begish is part of the interview, and the talk goes to the ionosphere, and the jet stream? The jet stream is at about 6 to 9 miles above the surface.

The ionosphere, though? About 50 miles up.

The ionosphere has no influence on terrestrial weather patterns....at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I think you are purposely misquoting me, I NEVER said Ted Gunderson was the head of the FBI, I said he was a former FBI head, which he WAS.

What is "a former FBI head" if not someone who formerly headed the FBI??

If you used inexact language that's not my fault and nor is it a great crime - just say "oops - yeah - I made a mistake...."....

Sheesh!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

[

H.A.A.R.P. Science

A waste of 10 minutes of my life - no science, no proof, just more Tesla conspiracy linked to HAARP to starve us all nonsense.

Is anyone staving in the USA??

Since the world's population continues to increase, when do you supposed this starvation is supposed to begin??

I mean really - how can you claim that famine is being induced to starve anyone when the world continues to produce more food than ever before, and the population continues to increase?

And supposedly the jetstream moves all the water around the world and affecting the ionosphere is supposed to affect the jetstream?/

Except that 99% of atmospheric moisture is in the troposphere, and the jet-streams are in the stratosphere, and the ionosphere is many times higher again. The video tells us that HAARP can affect clouds at 50,000 feet - the only clouds that get to 50,000 feet are the tops of thunderheads, and really thin cirrus and nacreous clouds - so the one that has the water in it is already dumping water, and the one that is common and covers a wide area has almost no water at all!

And apparently HAARP is the same as the "Russian Woodpecker" - except they are nothing like each other - the Russian machine was an over the horizon radar - which HARRP is nothing like.

There is no science here!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

When Nick Begish is part of the interview,

Nick Begich is a fraud.

His "MD" comes from a fake Sri Lankan university:

Begich received Doctor of Medicine (Medicina Alternitiva), honoris causa, for independent work in health and political science, from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines, Colombo, Sri Lanka, in November 1994.
-
www.earthpulse.com...

This university is not part of the university system in Sri Lanka - www.ugc.ac.lk...

And he has a nice range of products complimenting his articles so you can buy your own copies and "dietary supplements" :
www.earthpulse.com...#

edit on 29-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join