It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails 101

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There is no contradiction, look up Climategate. Weather scientists were caught trying to make global warming a real thing. First they manipulate your mind, then the weather.
3 years ago i was trying to tell people how the summers weather was changing and no-one agreed with me, now almost everyone agrees the weather is ***ked up, but they all think it has to do with that term ("Global Warming") that they only "learned" of 5 years ago. Rising carbon levels don't cause a warmer earth, a warmer earth causes the release of more carbon. If you follow the evidence you can connect the dots, but if you just listen to CNN (or whatever mainstream media clone) you will never know the truth. All the evidence is there about chemtrails and weather manipulation if you were so inclined to look at it.

"Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather by 2025"
All the patents for H.A.A.R.P. (and what it could be used for)
All the patents for their aerosol sprayers on their supertankers.

Again though, just look at a chemtrailed sky... you can see some clouds look like they are leaking, indicating they are composed of more than one type of material. You can see chembows, which you can determine from their visual spectrum, contain more than just Hydrogen and Oxygen (water).

It's not that I want to believe the in worst case scienario, It's just that the trail of evidence leaves me with no other adequate answer.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Chemtrail Proof

I still have not heard reasonable answer to this sort of obvious spraying.
Maybe they are turning their engines off to save fuel?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by inmate2276
Chemtrail Proof

I still have not heard reasonable answer to this sort of obvious spraying.
Maybe they are turning their engines off to save fuel?

They were flying through different regions of air. Most likely they were climbing or descending, and simply moved from an altitude where contrails formed, to one where they do not.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by inmate2276

Nope....you are being fed bullcrap on the Internet:

"Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather by 2025"

...is a very fantastical document, designed as a "what if" sort of Santa wish list....a fictional account of what might happen, if technology were put to that use. IF that were ever to come to be, it could also be used as a benefit to Humanity.

All the patents for H.A.A.R.P. (and what it could be used for)

"patents" for HAARP?? Oh, do tell!! But first, might wish to actually research the true nature of HAARP, and what it can, and more importantly, cannot actually do.

All the patents for their aerosol sprayers on their supertankers.

Oh and again.....sources?? Show just one "aerosol sprayer" on a "supertanker". Proof, evidence, photos, etc.

Again though, just look at a chemtrailed sky... you can see some clouds look like they are leaking, indicating they are composed of more than one type of material.

Nope. Does not happen. Cirrus clouds do not "leak".

You can see chembows, which you can determine from their visual spectrum, contain more than just Hydrogen and Oxygen (water).

Oh, really?? Their "visual spectrum"? Then tell us, what is a rainbow? You know, the sunlight refracted through the mist or raindrops, and the water in the atmosphere acts as a bunch of tiny prisms, all separating the sunlight into its constituent spectra. Other cases of thin clouds in the atmosphere do exactly the same thing.

The only "chemical" is something called 'H2O'.

It's just that the trail of evidence leaves me with no other adequate answer.

You call that "evidence"? Not one shred of real evidence, there. Go learn the actual science, instead of repeating these ridiculous myths and perpetuating this hoax. Studying is good for you, improves the ability to understand.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Phage

There is no contradiction, look up Climategate. Weather scientists were caught trying to make global warming a real thing.

Bzzzt....

Cllimate sceptics were caught grossly misquoting and misrepresenting what the emails contained.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
These type of skies are not natural, and you need a lobotomy if you think they are. I want my sunny weather back, H.A.A.R.P. can move the jet stream and more importantly IS. The global bankers are removing all opposition to their power. Wake up or die like the heard of sheeple that you are.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Wake up or die like the heard of sheeple that you are.

So you're safe because you are aware of the "chemtrail" plot? They can't affect you?

edit on 1/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

REALLY????

H.A.A.R.P. can move the jet stream and more importantly IS....

HAARP can only affect the IONOSPHERE......the ionosphere doesn't even begin until about 80 km above the Earth's surface!!

Airliners? About 8 to 12 kilometers.

Get some science in ya!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

HAARP can only affect the IONOSPHERE...

And you think that doesn't affect the atmosphere under it??? Get some science yourself.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
MORE PROOF

Here is yet more evidence. This is a serious matter that must be addressed.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Oh, dear...

speaking of "getting some science"??

I would start at the source, Sunshine......

OH and to add??:

MORE PROOF

Here is yet more evidence. This is a serious matter that must be addressed.

Oh dear, oh dear...oh dear......THAT old crap keeps floating up to the surface, again and again.

This is the nature of the Internet, sadly....

This nonsense has been addressed dozens, if not hundreds of times, already......

edit on Sat 28 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
A little about me, I've worked in the aviation industry for 12 years now, I have always kept an eye on the sky, I was classified as gifted at a young age. I am not stating any of this to brag but to let you know that my knowledge on the weather and the aerospace industry isn't based no nothing but on careful observation and research.

Things have changed in the sky.... drastically. I have watched a chemtrail plane spray a line that starts and stops 10 or more times, is he diving and pulling up? I have seen these aircraft flying in circles when most flight plans are more or less a straight route. I have seen the (metallic) residue left on the engine blades of commercial jet engines that have to fly through the crap they are spraying. I have pictures of the leaking clouds people say don't exist. I have talked to aircraft maintenance technicians, and pilots, who get uncomfortable at the question and won't give a straight answer. Accusing me of not knowing science couldn't be further from the truth. I have a vast understanding of the physics that make up our universe and contrails that start and stop (in an instant) are not possible. If a plane flies into an area of higher or lower pressure or humidity (say from an area where contrails form to an area where they don't) The trail would fade gradually. It wouldn't just go from on to off. There is more than enough physical evidence to prove that they are doing this.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

If a plane flies into an area of higher or lower pressure or humidity (say from an area where contrails form to an area where they don't) The trail would fade gradually.

Over what distance would it fade?

And how wide is a contrail from a 747?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I've worked in the aviation industry for 12 years now.....

In what capacity??

I have been a pilot since 1978........wanna compare notes???

......but to let you know that my knowledge on the weather and the aerospace industry isn't based no nothing but on careful observation and research.

Oh how often have we seen these sorts of claims......

Things have changed in the sky.... drastically. I have watched a chemtrail plane spray a line that starts and stops 10 or more times, is he diving and pulling up?

Earlier you claimed to "know" a lot about aviation and weather.....

>sigh<

IF you cannot grasp the fundamentals of how our atmosphere behaves, and the variables inherent within? Then you are not able (yet) to comprehend the reality and complexities of three-dimensional atmospherics.......

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
People, you don't need to know alot about aviation or weather to prove that our skies are much different, just look at your old photo albums (or if you are young, your parents albums). Notice something missing from the sky, yup that's right not one chemtrail. Compare that to pictures from today and it's all the proof you need. Or check a National Geographic from the 70's and 80's and then check a magazine from today. It's not your fault you didn't see the sky change, you weren't paying attention. Don't worry, I was.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

This nonsense has been addressed dozens, if not hundreds of times, already......

What makes that nonsense?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

What makes that nonsense?

The VERY old reference to HR2977. THAT is the "nonsense"...\

HERE are the facts about "HR2977":

Kucinich, "Chemtrails" and HR 2977

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Please don't post any more dis-info from that site. Contrail Science is bull#! Just look at their explanation for the video "The insider" It''s nonsense how they try and explain the giant plumes coming off the wings is cause by the wings condensing the air as they move through it. Most people can see that this is bull# and you are either one dumbass of a pilot or intentionally misleading people.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Please don't post any more dis-info from that site. Contrail Science is bull#! Just look at their explanation for the video "The insider" It''s nonsense how they try and explain the giant plumes coming off the wings is cause by the wings condensing the air as they move through it. Most people can see that this is bull# and you are either one dumbass of a pilot or intentionally misleading people.

How exactly is that nonsense? It's an aerodynamic contrail. The guy who took the video even explained it.

Let me know what's wrong, and I'll correct it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Not to drift too far off-topic, but didn't you recently post that a strange star in the sky has been getting brighter and brighter over the last few years at an alarming rate?

Just trying to connect the dots.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join