It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Chemtrails 101

page: 12
18
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So you say... so you say...


What does that even mean?

Use common sense. I know it's difficult for many, who would rather believe the worst is happening.. doomsayers and fear-mongers.. but try anyways.

Do environmental companies exist? Of course they do. Just google it. There are dozens. Are there guidelines for toxic chemicals, metals and such for corporations? Of course there is. If not, there are huge fines. Just google that as well. Our company posts articles about these fines, so we know who to target for work. Some are fined anywhere from 200k to millions if they don't meet regulations.

Look at the services offered by environmental remediation companies. Among cleanup and other services, they do soil, groundwater, and drinking water sampling. Do they solely test these? No, they send out to independent labs as well. You need more than one point of verification.

If all these companies are doing constant testing (and they are), why are these chemicals / metals not showing up? If these cities are being sprayed SO heavily, that it creates a "fog," it would HAVE to leave traces. Or more than traces. And it DOESN'T.

You can believe whatever wicked plot you want. But it's fiction. The truth is out there. And tested. Daily. And you and others don't care to even look from that angle, because it would prove you are wrong, and doom-mongering for nothing. And I know how badly that puts a crimp the style of fear-mongers.




posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


All you proved was that pollution exists. You get no congratulations for that, everyone is convinced already.

Then somehow you made a big jump and said that it debunked 'chemtrails'.

I'm still scratching my head.



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater
 


Again,give me a reason on WHY chemtrails exist? Talk about bucking the question...........



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater
 


Again,give me a reason on WHY chemtrails exist?


I have no idea why they exist. I have no idea what their purpose is. I have no idea who, what, when, where, why or how, nor do I pretend to know.

Tell me again why proving pollution exists debunks 'chemtrails'?
edit on 3/6/11 by GobbledokTChipeater because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater
 


Because the going "REASON" of "WHY" chemtrails exist are,and in no particular order:

They are trying to kill us.
They are trying to control us.
They are poisoning our skys.
They are manipulating the air we breathe.

I am sure I left out more,but these are the main ones.
WHY would they need chemtrails,when POLLUTION is the major KILLER of everything on this EARTH??
How can you manipulate an already POISONED atmosphere ?



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
reply to post by sonnny1
 


All you proved was that pollution exists. You get no congratulations for that, everyone is convinced already.

Then somehow you made a big jump and said that it debunked 'chemtrails'.

I'm still scratching my head.


Actually no, chemtrailers are apparently not convinced that of the pollution out there. Based on their postings, if it wasnt for airplanes and their spraying conspiracy, we would have perfectly pure rainwater, we would have completely blue skies all of the times, and our soil would even be free of naturally occurring metals.

And when they do notice some kind of pollution, even if just a smell, it must automatically come from airplanes way off in the distance.

With regards to the environmental testing that goes on, not only does it not support chemtrails, it debunks it.



edit on 3-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Actually no, chemtrailers are apparently not convinced that of the pollution out there. Based on their postings, if it wasnt for airplanes and their spraying conspiracy, we would have perfectly pure rainwater, we would have completely blue skies all of the times, and our soil would even be free of naturally occurring metals.

And when they do notice some kind of pollution, even if just a smell, it must automatically come from airplanes way off in the distance.

With regards to the environmental testing that goes on, not only does it not support chemtrails, it debunks it.


Well perhaps you should start a pollution thread to convince them of that?!



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater
 


Because the going "REASON" of "WHY" chemtrails exist are,and in no particular order:

They are trying to kill us.
They are trying to control us.
They are poisoning our skys.
They are manipulating the air we breathe.

I am sure I left out more,but these are the main ones.


Yes, don't forget geoengineering!



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater
 


I did that already...

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater
 


I did that already...

www.abovetopsecret.com...



Excellent! If anybody still believes that pollution doesn't exist then they are ignorant.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealMrX
 


Maybe you should ignore both and listen to the thousands of people who have been studying what you call chemtrails for many decades?

Just an idea.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater
 


Again,give me a reason on WHY chemtrails exist?


I have no idea why they exist. I have no idea what their purpose is. I have no idea who, what, when, where, why or how, nor do I pretend to know.



I HAVE NO IDEA.

A Chemtrail believers answers to everything,including facts about contrails.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


If you can't attack the argument (that proof of pollution doesn't disprove 'chemtrails'), attack the poster, right?



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
reply to post by sonnny1
 


If you can't attack the argument (that proof of pollution doesn't disprove 'chemtrails'), attack the poster, right?



YOU said you have NO IDEA. Right? Stated that how many times ? Repeating your answer is attacking ? Got it.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
YOU said you have NO IDEA. Right? Stated that how many times ? Repeating your answer is attacking ? Got it.


You very specifically asked me about chemtrails (you know, the question to which I responded 'no idea'). You then took another large leap and took my answer to be about contrails. You also took that to be my answer to everything. I don't see your logic



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater
 


Ahh,contrails,chemtrails.Didnt know there was a difference.
Do you have an "IDEA" about contrails,or does that fall under another category?



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Ahh,contrails,chemtrails.Didnt know there was a difference.


That appears to be your problem, not mine.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater

Originally posted by sonnny1

Do you have an "IDEA" about contrails,or does that fall under another category?


That appears to be your problem, not mine.


ahhh,got it. You have "No Idea" about Chemtrails.
And "No Opinion" about contrails either............



Where is this going...............hmmmmm



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Where is this going...............hmmmmm



I have no idea


You keep asking me questions unrelated to my argument (that the existence of pollution doesn't disprove 'chemtrails') and then wonder why I don't answer them.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater
 


I thought you had NO IDEA about anything relating to chemtrails?
" (that the existence of pollution doesn't disprove 'chemtrails') "

Why use the word,if you know nothing about it?



No,you CLEARLY stated you have NO IDEA,about Chemtrails. That was clearly stated in your post. You know NOTHING about said subject,and were willing to give nonchalant responses to the question.

When asked about contrails,you stated it was my problem. Not only that,you cherry picked my quote,so I inserted the original question,to your puzzling response. You keep asking about pollution,and what it has to do with chemtrails. Again,it was pretty clear WHAT IDEA I have have about the subject. You have NO IDEA,remember? So,I ask this question. Simple to ask. Simple to respond.Why would ANYONE,ANY GOVERNMENT,spray chemtrails out of an airplane on a daily basis,on metropolitan areas? If you cannot answer it,I understand. You have stated REPEATEDLY you have NO IDEA. Are there any subjects you do have an IDEA,we can have a discussion on? If so,I would love to hear them. I would love to discuss actually ANY subject you have an IDEA ON.
edit on 3-6-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join