It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails 101

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
No, they dont spray before a storm front comes in. The coming of a storm front causes the jet contrails to remain longer and expand.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Is it just me, or is disinfo out in full force this past week?
Something big must be about to happen. Seemed like disinfo was stepped up a week before the Japan quake too.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

All these silly "chem"-trail beliefs?

And, a horde of sudden "believers"?

Maybe some schools let out a bit early, for Summer break?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Gosh, Weed Whacker.

You sure are out looking to assist poor ignorant 'Chemmies' at the wee' hours

Top o' the morning to ya'
edit on 31-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Fight Gravity!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealMrX
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Nobody understands that super technical portion of your post. Why don't you simplify that for us if you can? Or are you trying to be confusing? So are you saying that Ted Gunderson is a liar?

It's not super technical at all. In the first line of the post, a reference to theoretical physics was made to support the position. I guess any physics, much less theoretical, is just too hard for the chemmies to understand. What word don't you understand? Sublimation? Sublimation refers to a phase change of a substance, like water, directly from the solid phase to the gas phase, without going through a liquid phase. Ted Gunderson is what God had in mind when he said, "Let there be con men."

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Nobody understands that super technical portion of your post. Why don't you simplify that for us if you can? Or are you trying to be confusing? So are you saying that Ted Gunderson is a liar?

I will come out and say it. TED GUNDERSON IS A LIAR, if I can offer up proof, would you acknowledge it?

And no, this is not that super technical, its only because most chemtrailers despise science, that they refuse to use it because its factual, not feeling based.

It is bitterly cold at jet aircraft cruise altitudes? yes, but some chemtrailers disagree with that.
Is the air much thinner up there, being less able to hold water? Yes but again some chemtrailers disagree
Can cirrus naturally form and persist? Yes, but then some chemtrailers think cirrus is man made.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I have no access to these test results. I am presenting the evidence to which I have had access. You seem to be telling me that every environmental services company in the country and the world that tests air, soil and water for Aluminum, Barium and Strontium never finds any of these toxins anywhere...

They find these toxins in the expected amounts for sites targeted for cleanup and remediation. More importantly, they do -not- get an "S" code (Spike recovery outside control limits) for all these toxins you are talking about for sites where they did not expect it. In other words..there is nothing there. I have access to the validation testing, and I've looked at plenty. There are no aberrations. Not that I even needed to look. Because it would be painfully apparent if they suddenly found toxic levels of these chemicals and metals on sites. Our clients would go ballistic, and so would our company (and every other environmental company out there).

What do they look for? Here is the list of the trace metals looked for on a single soil sample:

Arsenic - Barium - Cadmium - Chromium - Chromium - Lead - Selenium - Silver

And here the volatiles and semi-volatiles by GC/MS:

Trichlorobenzene - Dichlorobenzene - Trichlorophenol - Dichlorophenol - Dimethylphenol - Dinitrophenol - Dinitrotoluene - Chloronaphthalene - Chlorophenol - Methylnaphthalene - Methylphenol - Nitroaniline - Nitrophenol - Dichlorobenzidine - Nitroaniline - Dinitro-2-methylphenol - Bromophenyl phenyl ether... ok, I'm getting tired of typing. There are over 100 more semivolatiles on this single soil sample. Get the idea? They are very accurate, and quite thorough.

Things they look for in water include hydrocarbons, mercury, trace metals again, all the volatiles and semi-volatiles.

At the end of each validation report is the Test #, the Analytes are listed and results given in MDL mg/L and MQL mg/L. Any aberrations stand out. And they HAVE to be addressed. Because that is the point of these things - to give accurate information to the client, so once our cleanup is complete, when the EPA strolls in and does their own testing, they are not fined millions of $$$. If the labs fail in this, they lose work. If WE fail in this, we lose work. If the client fails their testing, they are fined heavily. That's why there is a COC (chain of custody) regarding all this validation testing. It's rather important that it is correct

Now, with all this thorough and constant testing going on, don't you think these companies would NOTICE if there were toxic levels of chemicals or metals being dumped in our soil and water? Keep in mind these tests are done constantly, but multiple companies and send to many different labs. There is no "coverup" because it would be impossible. Corporations often hire more than once company for validation testing, just go cover themselves. Much of this testing is done nonstop. Like I said, we have monitors in wells, air stations, and sites where several samples are taken daily. I go to some of our offices, and they have drums and drums of soil samples.

I just don't think some of you who support a "mass spraying" theory, fully appreciate how much testing and validation is done on a daily basis. Your theories cannot be correct for that reason.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

www.chemtrails911.com

BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL TESTING ON HUMAN BEINGS

'Millions exposed' in 1960s experiments Radioactive gas was flung from Harwell During the early 1960s millions of people were exposed to clouds of radioactive xenon gas from the Harwell Nuclear Research Establishment, the BBC has discovered.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Millions were in germ war tests Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public. www.observer.co.uk...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

www.chemtrails911.com

This is why I made my post earlier with the 10 steps. This site seems to change the modern version of what a chemtrail actualy is.

So I ask again

1) Defined what a chemtrail actually is. (seems to be some variations on this)

2) The methods they are sprayed. (seems to be some variations on this)

3) Where the chemicals are being manufactured.

4) How these chemicals are being mixed and what solution.

5) The procedure of how samples are taken.

6) Where samples were taken.

7) Which verifiable labs conducted the results and within what tolerances.

8) How many times the tests have been made and are they repeatable and predictable.

9) A list of people working on the subject and their equipment and methods.

10) Who is actually behind this and to what end. (seems to be some variations on this)

Until any of this is actually done there will be zero progress on proving any kind of chemtrail whatever a chemtrail maybe. If there is various versions then the believers need to get together and make classifications of chemtrails and do studies on each kind. A little organization would help the cause significantly.
edit on 31-5-2011 by jaydeePNW because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2011 by jaydeePNW because: quote brackets adjusted

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Yeah, instead of listening to a former top FBI boss, I should give more weight to some guy on an internet forum.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

So you say... so you say...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

No, we don't accept proof here, sorry.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jaydeePNW

Would you like me to make you breakfast in bed as well?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I have a hard time believing that you went around and got all these old documents by yourself. Is somebody feeding you this stuff?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

reply to post by sonnny1

I just gave you a 2000 lb. bunker busting bomb of truth, buddy. It's called Chemtrails 101!

Asking again.....................

I will ask you one question.
Why do they need to drop CHEMICALS onto the worlds population again with aircraft,especially if its even more convenient to do it out in the open ?

Still waiting......................

And waiting........................................

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

the answer to that question is simple as we know the EU are discussing the use of weather modification and the public view is not good so there is so much red tape to go through so if like many say that its for our benefit and without it we won't survive beyond the next 20 years then do you wait 10 years to pass the legislation through or do you do it without the permission.Lets face it if the government say we are spraying the whole world would be up in arms.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
reply to post by sonnny1

the answer to that question is simple as we know the EU are discussing the use of weather modification and the public view is not good so there is so much red tape to go through so if like many say that its for our benefit and without it we won't survive beyond the next 20 years then do you wait 10 years to pass the legislation through or do you do it without the permission.Lets face it if the government say we are spraying the whole world would be up in arms.

Your explanation doesn't add up.The EU is "discussing weather modification?" And........?
Heres a better answer,and the REAL answer.

Carbon dioxide, a greenhouse gas, is the main pollutant that is warming Earth. Though living things emit carbon dioxide when they breathe, carbon dioxide is widely considered to be a pollutant when associated with cars, planes, power plants, and other human activities that involve the burning of fossil fuels such as gasoline and natural gas. In the past 150 years, such activities have pumped enough carbon dioxide into the atmosphere to raise its levels higher than they have been for hundreds of thousands of years.

Air Pollution Comes From Many Sources

Coal is the number once source of air pollution in China. China gets 80 percent of electricity and 70 percent its total energy from coal, much of it polluting high-sulphur coal. Around six million tons of coal is burned everyday to power factories, heat homes and cook meals. Expanding car ownership, heavy traffic and low-grade gasoline have made cars a leading contributor to the air pollution problem in Chinese cities.

Space shuttle astronaut Jay Apt wrote in National Geographic, "many of the great coastal cites of China hide from our cameras under a...blanket of smoke from soft-coal fires." The northeast industrial town of Benxi is so polluted that it once disappeared from satellite photos. Its residents have the highest rate of lung disease in China.

AIR POLLUTION IN CHINA

60,000,000 - The number of plastic bottles thrown into U.S. landfills each day. It takes 1.5 million barrels of crude oil each year to produce these bottles - translating into enough fuel to run 100,000 cars for a year.

6,000,000 - The number of servers found in American data centers, consuming more energy than over 300 million televisions found in American homes.

400,000 - The number of Chinese that die prematurely each year from respiratory illnesses and other diseases related to air pollution.

The Staggering Statistics of Air Pollution

“More than 70% of air pollution comes from vehicles, while the rest is industries and others. An increase in vehicles, coupled with limited capacity of roads to accommodate the rise is the reason behind the increase in pollution,” said Ajit Saraf, joint director for Water Pollution Control, Maharashtra Pollution Control Board.

The devil in the air

So you see,there is NO reason to even believe that "chemicals" are being dropped from the air,unless you understand it for what it really is,exhaust. What "miracle" chemical can be dropped to combat what we put out in air pollution everyday? There is none. What "evil chemical" can be dropped to kill us all? They dont need one. We do it by living the way we live.Industry,vehicles,computers,energy,etc.The list goes on and on.

Chemtrails DEBUNKED 101

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You are a closed minded individual.

So the only reason that anything may be sprayed is to kill us all ?? You cannot think of any other reason in the world that something could possibly be sprayed ??

So because you can show and prove that other things pollute the atmosphere then 'chemtrails' are debunked

Man these debunkers don't even try anymore

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
reply to post by sonnny1

You are a closed minded individual.

So the only reason that anything may be sprayed is to kill us all ?? You cannot think of any other reason in the world that something could possibly be sprayed ??

So because you can show and prove that other things pollute the atmosphere then 'chemtrails' are debunked

Man these debunkers don't even try anymore

I actually put 2 scenarios out there. You ONLY chose one.
Thats being closed minded.

So you see,there is NO reason to even believe that "chemicals" are being dropped from the air,unless you understand it for what it really is,exhaust. What "miracle" chemical can be dropped to combat what we put out in air pollution everyday? There is none. What "evil chemical" can be dropped to kill us all? They dont need one. We do it by living the way we live.Industry,vehicles,computers,energy,etc.The list goes on and on.

So tell me,whats your explanation of dropping chemicals on us? Enlighten me! I gave you my PROOF,which NO chemtrail believer has. At least I am backing a solid explanation of it,not some far fancied they are "trying to control us",or "trying to kill us" ,or "trying to speed up the pollution process" explanation everyone who believes in this says. GIVE ME A REASON!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join