It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Weather you believe this guy or not theres something fishy about this and sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

I added him to my facebook after reading his introduction thread and never gave it much thought untill i logged into facebook today and found some information that was really close to home. The post went like this

Mitchell wrote: "Well the Operation was exposed back in 2009 yes but my sources provide me with a clearer understanding of the when, where and how. Just like with the HAARP disasters that I warned about. There are currently 14 nuke bombs located 4 kilometres west of Bondi, exact location will not be revealed. They will not be detonated today."

I live in brisbane which is only about 850 miles from sydney. So i decided to add my reply to the mix but i was disturbed when facebook told me that "I didnt have permition to post on this wall". Next thing that happened was that his entire wall and facebook page was deleted.

Even more disturbing is the fact that apparently they were testing the Alarm Systems in sydney the other day. (No proof of this, just heresay)

It is back up now minus the wall part. Meaning that he cant make any new posts. Luckily i have a backup of his last post. (It was only up for about a total of 10 minutes before being deleted.) and can be downloaded from MediaFire

So what do you all think? I never gave him much credit but theres definetly something fishy about that.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Esotericizm

Probably a hoax! I know there is a military base at Randwick but that is more than 4KM South! 4KM west of Bondi is roughly Woollarah & the western side of Bellevue Hill!

Our only official reactor is ANSTO down in the shire! If true and made here then that is where they came from! Sensing hoax! Poor taste

Is this same Mitchell Coombes on ATS? There are two of them!
edit on 29-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Esotericizm

Oh God, it seems like every 3.5 weeks ATS becomes enthralled by some random guy from the introduction forum who happened to make websites crash and facebook pages disappear. Mitchell Coombes is just another Amalgam, who is just another John Titor, who is just another dude living in his mothers basement. The RH Negative people will live through Elenin. The Illuminati card game is just a game. And John Titor is an ugly name anyway.

I give him 0 points for whatever he says. None of it (if he EVER says ANYTHING) will come to pass.

SJ

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The only think really fishy is facebook itself...

Its a freakin hive mind... that thing has more probabilities to become self-aware than skynet itself. It can learn more about human behavior in an hour than studying human psychology in a year.

Sure the original concept may had a cool reason behind it... but it turned into something much more dangerous. Lets see hows it gonna be used in the near future.

link   
Posting about nukes and not telling anyone where they are, just that they are going to go off?

Yeah, I wonder why his site/page is gone...

link   
reply to post by phatpackage

I dont know about the validity of his actual claim but the fact that his entire facebook page was brought down adds some credence to something that he said.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esotericizm

I dont know about the validity of his actual claim but the fact that his entire facebook page was brought down adds some credence to something that he said.

Not really! Stuff like that will cause panic! I also tend to feel if he has these "contacts" and what he has written is true he will "buried" today! I just don't know! AFP have probably got him right now!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

He could have deactivated his OWN facebook page! It's not hard, it's just a click and voila! Done!

If I was trolling people on facebook I'd deactivate my page once in a while too! Makes me look like a "threat"!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Not really! Stuff like that will cause panic! I also tend to feel if he has these "contacts" and what he has written is true he will "buried" today! I just don't know! AFP have probably got him right now!

Is Mitchell Coombs the guy who accurately predicated the Japan EQ???

Now I don't know by that is fishy stuff...just hearsay as it seems though.

However, make it not happen by thinking positive, because we collectively can stop it.

Believe and trust...

Peace

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Is Mitchell Coombs the guy who accurately predicated the Japan EQ???

I don't know which of the two Mitchell Coombes this is! I read on ATS he predicted it through the Illuninati card game & not through "contacts". I got the feeling this guy is only trying to make news and shock people! Maybe he needs to come on ATS to defend his actions!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The original thread says that his facebook page is back up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I read all 20 pages over there and I have to say that the change in structure of his sentences says that he is more than one person. I would swear that I could hear a more refined state of mind and then suddenly I would get ranting banter of a young thinker.

I tend to think that the collective consciousness of all of us combined create the Illuminati. We are the reason for our own turmoils. We are creating the earthquakes, the earth is responding to us; I can half imagine some CIA turd who is assigned the task of keeping HAARP the attention and focus during these turbulent times ahead.

When the creator of the Illuminati Cards "tapped-in" (an artist/creator/fabricator expression) and allowed his Higher Consciousness to step through, a series of pictures and vague thoughts arrived that coincided with the mechanics of the game rules he was creating. Our Collective Consciousness was the messenger because we are the creative energies of the Universe on an outward expression. As an artist I can attest to this higher state of thought and inspiration; call it a Muse, call it a Spark of Divinity, what ever its expression it is real and accessible to anyone. Is it no wonder that we now see ourselves in our own creation so many years later?

Aside from the Illuminati Cards, the real question remains what the heck is happening and why is it happening; obviously we have given ourselves "clues", and we are motivated by our own awareness of the Nature of Conspiracies. It is interesting to imagine that "they" figured out a long time ago that the slaves could Manifest, that the slaves could build great cities and provide such abundance. The trouble here lies in the fact that soon enough we will finally figure that out as well and the game ends!

I am on the fence here, but something other than HAARP is what we should focus on and someone other than Mr. Coombes will be able to help us; we must help ourselves in creating the Next Future. This is the end of the Fifth Age of Man, a New Sun will emerge; we just may survive this if we can Manifest it properly and remain open to receive our Inspirations from our Higher Selves, our Collective.

On a sidenote, I would be happy to give up my Computer for something! I am totally honest as I cannot lie about what I see.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the existing thread as linked to above.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join