It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Master Plan - Or A Great Sci-Fi Novel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Ok, this is a big one, however, I will explain it in depth...

Human beings are connected to a matrix system, it controls thier minds and thier brains, and gives them a degree of choice, dependent upon a stringent set of pre-defined options. Those that resist the control are given a variety of "temptations" by the system in order to force them to choose and thus participate.

Secondly, the system, once it captures the mind, will transfer the human awareness into an artificial "plane" or "reality" - so, that, upon death, the natural soul that belongs to the realm of Earth will be taken by the artificial realm, eventually it either becomes enslaved or dissappears completley.

Third, is a tough issue, the "reptillian" agenda - they are a race of beings that inhabit the 4th dimension of this planet, and have also evolved in the 3D dimension. Thier race and our race are linked because the original experiments had crossed both strains of the primitive simians and the primitive reptillians, thus giving rise to a human race with mixed simian and reptillian characteristics.

There was a war with the designers, who were alien in origin.

Currently, there is a war in the 4th dimension, they are attempting to remove BOTH reptillian and human souls, so that they can take the bodies that they DESIGNED for thier own souls to inhabit.

It is as simple as that, naturally, they will use thier control over the "grid" to achieve their purpose. As we speak, families are being converted, and children will eventually be born that have alien souls, and eventually, like the reptillians are targeted, human kind (man) will also be targeted for extermination.

Thier big plan is to use the secret soceities across the world, eventually to release a genetically-targeting disease that will be blamed on the "terrorists", and eventually, over time, take the entire planet for thier own kind.

How do I know all this? I can see the fourth dimension, I see what is a hellish world for natural souls, and a kind of "machine world" like the future of Terminator IV or the machine world of the "matrix" - they are basically trying to gain access to the natural realms, that are slowly being turned into darkness and despair.

Among the things I have seen:

Hundreds of human souls trapped in all kinds of household appliances.
A vast "baby" harvesting network that literally devours the "astral" babies that we produce.
Human beings hate channeled into systems that basically are responsible for the torture of beings in the fourth dimension.
Alien "extraction" squads (I was targeted by them) that basically project a high intensity beam, surround the individual and extract their soul, replace it with a clone for "reconfiguration".
Aliens "mutilation" crews that tamper or otherwise destoy the astral bodies of beings that they do not find suitable for thier matrix.

For these reasons, choose wisely when trying to "escape" the matrix, because those doorways might only lead you to specific realms of the fourth dimension, where you could have just left to the organic fourth dimension upon your natural death.

This might sound a bit "John Connor", however, yes, you can defeat them, they can't imagine and they can't connect below specific wavelengths of thought and emotion.
edit on 29-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I knew it! I knew there was a reason behind humans having forked tongues...

Oh... wait. What?

Simian and Reptilian characteristics?

Are you crazy? O.o

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Wow bro, I really hope you don't believe what you just said. I've had a few beers tonight and I feel you must be the one with a buzz from some kind of drug. That could be one of the craziest things I have ever read. I hope you have a psychiatrist in your area and I would recommend you schedule an appointment asap.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
How.. exactly.. are you still.. typing up this 'foaming at the mouth' fantasy if.. targeted.. by a weapon that.. destroys the soul. This has taken a deeper turn into degradation.

You make the very reality you see before your eyes, and you choose to see, to live, in some machine like world reality. You are subconsciously promoting your own reality. Nothing contains the whole truth with the lower ego attached, nothing. Everything contains a bit of it. This holds a speck of truth just like everything else, but the rest of a product of the perversion of the ego.

I look at reality as infinite. You look at it as some highly perverted view point. You think everyone else is asleep yet you're here, 'asleep' spewing off your own fantasy (which is to be.. worthless?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I think you are being fed some really misleading info. From what I see in the racial unconscious, none of what you just said or described is even close to true. The NWO bunch would so love us all to believe that though. They adore it when we are totally engulfed in fear. Makes us much easier to control. The true 'enemies' of humanity are the Jue-sah (when they die they usually reincarnate as Jews which is just a mispronunciation of the original alien name) and they took the dracs/reptilian aliens in after Atlantis went down. The dracs aren't very bright, true, but they are flunkies to the Jue-sah, who only wish they had things under such good control.

What I see pretty clearly in the racial unconscious is that humanity will prevail and that the Jue-sah's time here is nearly done as after the 2012 deadline on the contract our racial unconscious has with the Jue-sah, they are going to be removed from earth by the E-l*th (we mispronounce that one as Elves) and our racial unconscious, with elven help is going to send those yahoos back to the beginning of their time here to do this all again.

It isn't going to be pretty though, because the E-l*th are going to have to dig them out and it's going to look a LOT like the book of revelations, the Jue-sah's written version of what they vaguely remember happening to them their last time thru. But the 'tribulation' is for the Jue-sah, not us, and if we stay out of the way, we humans should be ok.
Plus we humans are going to be making full enlightenment (which included the ability to shift our physical form into a spirit/light form, a very cool thing to do, indeed!)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'm not sure if what your saying is true. To be honest I have contemplated
most of it. But you sure have upset some people so there must be something
going on here!!! LOL!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

It doesn't seem to apply to everyone, there seems to have been a "crossbreeding" phase. Its difficult to detect, but there is currently a kind of "spiritual genocide" that is occuring, the Masons being especially focused on isolating and removing the souls of reptillians that are trapped in various human bodies.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GuardianSlanger

Hey, there is a disclaimer, its a cool story for a novel, bro.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

There was a phase where the artificial implant was promoted as a tool for "ascention" and basically it connects to a kind of "knowledge bank" system. You will find that most of the theories that I present are separate from current "mainstream" ideas, although they do borrow from much of what is written.

What I am trying to explain is happening on a very subliminal level, usually, the people who "get it" would not have the guts to really respond to my message at all.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Draconians? This planet is covered with a whole race of reptillians. I am talking, women, children, babies, houses, everything, on the 4D plane.

There are basically what seem like extermination patrolls that are literally killing them on the streets, and what looks like a cyborg alien invasion - I could be wrong, but as I said, cool story for a book.
edit on 30-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

They call it "dellusion" when people see into that world, what I see is a heavily controlled population, with a control system that is inextricably linked to the entire intellectual capacity of most individuals.

Basically, take the idea of the "matrix" and turn it around, so, basically, the fourth dimension is where all the crazy things are happening, like we are seeing in the movies.
edit on 30-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

Draconians? This planet is covered with a whole race of reptillians. I am talking, women, children, babies, houses, everything, on the 4D plane.

There are basically what seem like extermination patrolls that are literally killing them on the streets, and what looks like a cyborg alien invasion - I could be wrong, but as I said, cool story for a book.

There is only one other dimension from what I can see in the racial unconscious (which has a lot of information from the alien species in it as well, since many of the various aliens have died and ended up in human bodies with their spirits now active in the human racial unconscious). It isn't however a 'fourth' dimension. It is simply another dimension.

The beings there are those we are trained to think of as 'demons' plus there are a lot of other species, many of whom are much better mannered, like the crystalline entities. The life on that world, and maybe in that whole dimension is silicon based though, not carbon, so they are very hard and rock-like. They like the heat of the fires and such because it makes it easier for them to move.

So where are you getting this info??? It feels so artificial and manipulated. I know that one of the groups of greys had something like you describe happen to them. From what I saw (at the spirit realm level) it was a group of these tall beings in blue armor, and they tried to kill off all the leadership. It nearly annihilated the whole group, but the greys don't have women and children as all of them are cloned without any gender.
edit on 1-6-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

If you want to connect with that world, it is at a lower density, the natural density of Earth.

The best way to explain it, is that there is a system-implant in human beings, we live in our own kind of "artifical realm" that is partially in the real world (through our real eyes) and partially in the artificial world (through our artificial eye).
edit on 1-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

If you want to connect with that world, it is at a lower density, the natural density of Earth.

The best way to explain it, is that there is a system-implant in human beings, we live in our own kind of "artifical realm" that is partially in the real world (through our real eyes) and partially in the artificial world (through our artificial eye).
edit on 1-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

"Densities" are part of the whole manipulative mind control thing that the Jue-sah (who tend to reincarnate as Jews when they die) want us to believe in. They are the aliens behind all of this 'doom and gloom' tripe. They so don't want us to know that we humans are actually doing pretty darn good on our way to making full enlightenment, because they want/need to enslave us, and fear is one of the best tools for doing that.

Again I ask, where is your information coming from?? And let me share that my information is coming from the human racial unconscious (which I connected to via a legitimate shaman journey 10+ years ago). The information often plays out as little mini-movies which I believe to be the actual memories of those who witnessed various events and such.

Oh and If it's coming from the spirit realm, be very wary. There are a LOT of entities out there being paid to lead any human who accesses that level of awareness as far astray as they can.
edit on 1-6-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

top topics

join