It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails 101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
According to all United States federal government organizations, chemtrails do not exist and/or are a conspiracy theory. They say the white lines in the sky stretching from horizon to horizon are normal jet contrails. Somehow, I assume using theoretical physics, these contrails can first appear as small white lines high in the sky then, over the course of hours, expand as they float down to earth first creating small clouds and finally a haze. Because this is exactly what is happening. At the time of this writing, they were spraying us something fierce today above San Francisco. They often do it before a weather front coming in. Lines in every direction, a big X in the sky and then the inevitable haziness. Everybody saw it. Many people knew what it was. Many do not want to realize it, so they may never. If you want to be a good slave, I'm sure you will bend over and take the easy way out. I don't appeal to the slave. I appeal to the person who has the courage to stand up for humanity and accept themselves as the only authority. I suggest that you read the following exposé and ask the tough questions about what OUR government says is NOT happening...

A typical chemtrail appears as a white line in the sky. These lines become diffuse as they float down to earth. Heavy spraying creates a thick haze over vast areas. Often, in certain areas of the country, you will see grid patterns in the sky formed by chemtrails. If you watch closely, you will see that these white lines in the sky come from passing jets. The fact that these exhausts persist means that they are of particulate matter. Contrails are unaduIterated and typically disappear within 2 minutes, while chemtrails can linger for hours. The word 'chemtrail' is derived from the word 'contrail.' Chemtrails are appearing almost every day above San Rafael and San Francisco. By most accounts, chemtrail spraying became nationally prevalent in the mid 1990's. There is a political grouping among affected nations; almost all are NATO members. There is reportedly no spraying in South America, China or Russia, etc..
'Geoengineers' advocate spraying megatons of toxins into the atmosphere utilizing jet airplanes. They say it can save us from global warming. They don't admit that it is currently happening, they just say it might be good. The 'Father of the Hydrogen Bomb,' Edward Teller is widely recognized for his early work in the field. United States Science Czar John Holdren and University of Calgary professor David Keith are the most prominent proponents. Mr. Holdren co-authored a 1977 book called 'Ecoscience' in which he advocates population reduction. The Fund for Innovative Climate and Energy Research (FICER), an organization funded by Mr. Bill Gates, gives grants to the University of Calgary. FICER advocates "...adding reflective aerosols (small particles suspended in air) to the stratosphere..." Mr. Bill Gates is a population reduction advocate. Many people calling themselves Geoengineers have appeared on many television and Internet broadcasts advocating this activity. Geoengineering is similar to 'cloud seeding' (which also pollutes our environment), but it is something new in that different materials are disbursed and it is on a much bigger scale.
Many United States patents describe how substances can be disbursed through airplane spray nozzles. The most important patent is U.S. Patent #5003186 'Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding for Reduction of Global Warming' which was filed by the Hughes Aircraft Corporation in 1991. The Hughes Aircraft Corporation is now a division of Raytheon.
The 1996 U.S. Air Force research paper 'Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025' was produced by the Department of Defense and written as "...a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force." This report explains how spraying stuff into the atmosphere with airplanes is good and how our military might go about doing this.
The United Nations backed Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change issued a 1999 report with a cover photo of three jet planes flying in formation and emitting trails entitled 'Aviation and the Global Atmosphere.' This report contained chapters titled, "Aviation-Produced Aerosols and Cloudiness" and "Modeling the Chemical Composition of the Future Atmosphere."
The U.K. Royal Society published a 2009 report titled 'Geoengineering the Climate: Science, Governance and Uncertainty' in which they advocate geoengineering and state, "A wide range of types of particles could be released into the stratosphere with the objective of scattering sunlight back to space."
The Council on Foreign Relations has issued multiple publications concerning geoengineering. Their 2008 paper entitled 'Unilateral Geoengineering: Non-technical Briefing Notes for a Workshop at the Council on Foreign Relations' advocates spraying fine particles into the stratosphere.
Aurora Flight Sciences published a 2010 cost analysis study prepared under contract to the University of Calgary entitled 'Geoengineering Cost Analysis' which stated, "The goal of this study is to use engineering design and cost analysis to determine the feasibility and cost of a delivering material to the stratosphere for solar radiation management (SRM)." [sic] In this report, the authors write about utilizing different kinds of aircraft, including blimps, to spray stuff into the atmosphere.
Ted Gunderson (former head of the Los Angeles, Dallas and Memphis FBI) claims to have witnessed huge, unmarked chemtrail spraying planes on the ground at the Lincoln, Nebraska Air National Guard facilities. He also says that chemtrail spraying planes operate out of Fort Sill Oklahoma.
A name that comes up a lot is Evergreen Aviation. They are a private aviation services company based in McMinnville, Oregon. They have a website. They describe themselves as, "a global leader providing quality and reliable total aviation support services." They also have extensive operations at the Pinal Airpark in Marana, Arizona. Pinal Airpark and Evergreen Aviation have extensive ties to the CIA. During the Vietnam War, Pinal Airpark served as the base of operations for the known CIA front companies Air America, Air Asia and Intermountain Airlines. In 1975, Intermountain Airlines was bought by Evergreen Aviation.
The 2008 feature film 'Toxic Skies' starring Anne Heche is a fictional drama involving chemtrails.
Local professional news reporters around the nation have investigated and/or made mention of the phenomenon many times.
There has been formal discussion of chemtrails in the New Zealand Parliament.
Multi-term Arizona state senator Karen Johnson has been an outspoken critic.
U.S. congressman Dennis Kucinich used the word 'chemtrails' in proposed national legislation. The word appeared in the 'Space Preservation Act of 2001.' On September 10, 2002 the City Council of Berkeley, California, in support of Congressman Kucinich's Space Preservation Act, enacted Resolution #61744, declaring the space 60 kilometers and above Berkeley as a space-based weapons free zone. On September 14th, Congressman Kucinich was officially presented the resolution by Councilmember Dona Spring, who initiated the resolution before 700 people in Wheeler Auditorium. The audience gave Kucinich and Spring a standing ovation.
Victoria, British Columbia has declared itself a 'No-Fly Zone' for chemtrail aircraft.
Third Senatorial District California State Senator Mark Leno responded to a letter about chemtrails by stating, "I share your concerns about anonymous toxins not only in the air we breathe, but also in the food we eat and the water we drink."
Marin County Board of Supervisors, District 1 Representative Susan Adams has voiced interest in chemtrail legislation, stating, "I will continue to monitor your efforts and if there is federal legislation or regulation being considered which the county can send a letter of support for, please let me know."
There is a global grass roots political movement against chemtrails. There are hundreds of thousands of independent eyewitness accounts on the Internet. Millions of people are already fully chemtrail aware. People from all walks of life around the world have come forward and spoken out against chemtrails. I have documentation of airline pilots, police officers, U.S. Marines, air traffic controllers, a senior Air Traffic Control manager, Air Force tanker crews, scientists and more speaking up.
Exposure to airborne particulate matter is known to increase human mortality rates.

You and I are being sprayed. Your family and mine are being sprayed. Your friends and mine are being sprayed. Our entire ecosystem is being destroyed. Of course the major media is silent; they are doing what they have been designed to do. Look at the evidence. Ask the questions. You are the only authority. Thank you.

Notes:
-'Chemtrails Confirmed' by William Thomas (book) 2004 Bridger House Publishers
-U.S. Patent #5003186 Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding for Reduction of Global Warming 1991
-'Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the weather 2025' (Air Force research paper) 1996
-'Aviation and the Global Atmosphere' (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report) 1999
-'Geoengineering the Climate: Science, Governance and Uncertainty' (report by The U.K. Royal Society) 2009
-'Unilateral Geoengineering: Non-technical Briefing Notes for a Workshop at the Council on Foreign Relations', Washington DC, May 05, 2008
-'Geoengineering Cost Analysis' by Aurora Flight Sciences (report) 2010
-'Methodology for Estimating Premature Deaths Associated with Long-term Exposure to Fine Airborne Particulate Matter in California' (California Air Resources Board staff report) 2008
-'Space Preservation Act of 2001' H.R. 2977
-'Resolution in Support of the Space Preservation Act and the Space Preservation Treaty to Permanently Ban the Weaponization of Space' (2002) City of Berkeley Resolution no. 61744
-'What in the World Are They Spraying?' by Michael Murphy and Paul Wittenberger (video) 2010 Truth Media Productions*
-'Aerosol Crimes' by Clifford Carnicom (video) 2005 carnicom.com*
*Available for free on YouTube

Websites:
aircrap.org
geoengineeringwatch.org
carnicom.com
coalitionagainstgeoengineering.org

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Interesting introduction...
are you made of chemtrails...

as far as saying hello goes, your doing it poorly

But welcome to ATS nonetheless.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by unicomsol

Thanks, I think.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...Whew...that's a interesting read and a unique introduction.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I say, what with all these contrails over a major metropolitan area, one might think there was a significant amount of air traffic connecting to multiple major airports in the region or soemthing.

welcome!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Thank you! For my real introduction, check today's postings on the 'Are They Spraying Anything?' thread. I'm knockin' em' dead all day!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealMrX

Hi TheRealMrX, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

You are more than welcome to make a new intro thread if you wish that is about you.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join