It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Interpret This Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
In my dream i was walking home from somewhere (dont remember where from). but it was dark outside. the sun was setting faster than usual for that time of year. when i got home i was greeted by my two sisters, my mother, and brother.
it quickly became night and my sister with fear pointed up to the sky, and there was a blood red moon with a star in the middle. and around the star there was numbers (like a clock would have). and near the moon was a spiral.

when i woke up i was really disturbed this dream can anyone interpret it?
edit on 29-5-2011 by shadow12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

I don't guess you remember the numbers.
What kind of star. Number of points?

any other details?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I can say that it's identical to a dream I had execpt I was standing under a tree staring into the sky with another person watching the sky go dark and the sun/moon in the sky, something spiralling around it and me having an uneasy, overwhelming feeling as soon as I got up. Very weird my friend. I don't know what to interpret it as though.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

the star looked kind of like this www.wisdomstonesllc.com... but it was black

and the numbers were not 1-12 but 12-24

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Are you aware of any problems with your sister, the one that pointed to the moon in your dream? Has she mentioned a lack of time to solve a problem, or is she worried about something catching up with her? It may not hurt to ask her if something is troubling her, you may have picked up on it subconciously and your dream was reminding you it should be looked into, perhaps? On the flip side - it could be stating the opposite - she has plenty of time, but may not realise it. And of course, it could as easily be something to do with YOU and not her.

The star in the middle and numbers sound slightly representative of a sundial, and my book here explains sundial dreams may be symbolic of "an unrealistic aspect of your life". It says to look in your waking life for something that is perhaps "not quite real", or is "out of fashion" - but it beats me what that means. Too many nights on ATS and threads about apocalypse may be influencing your dreams.

Red is a theme in your dream - have you been feeling angry lately, have you gotten too involved in other peoples problems or is someones behavior annoying you? My book says seeing red in a dream could hint at you needing more energy in your waking life, are you using your energy in a most rewarding way?

I've dreamt a few times of events similar to 'the sky falling in' or just strange phenomena covering the sky, and it certainly comes with a sense of unease - but I don't think it really means anything. Anyway, make of it what you will - hope it doesn't bug you too long

edit on 29-5-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The moon is symbolic of a clock from the way you described it. And, time was running out (running fast). Your family was involved. It sounds like a some sort of symbolism from your inner mind. A message perhaps that a decision about your family needs to be made and you are running out of time. The sun is setting, the clock is ticking....and you are undecided?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

but there is no decisions that need to be made

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hey Shadow, what your dream represented was a picture of your self development. The two "rings" (the two objects in your dream) represent a stage in your development, if you know what I mean. You were right, it is not about "2 choices" or anything else. Alot of people will see the "two rings" but it's personal to each person and manifest differently and have different meanings.

Remember it, it's useful. What to do about it: Just live your life happy and content for a while, your dreams will develop more.

Rogo

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
~MY Opinion~
Perhaps your sister is more spiritually aware, maybe she pays a bit more attention to detail?
It looks to me like you're worried about the "count down" to a possible event involving Elenin.
The darkness usually represents uncertainty in a dream.

Good Luck

top topics

join