It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1260 day Great Tribulation Begins on Shemini Atzeret (Oct. 21st, 2011) & Ends on Passover (April 4th

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by Stargate2012

pretty interesting blog.... but

the 'tribulation' will not begin until the Antichrit is Revealed...
and as another post states ---a 7 year Peace Treaty is entered into by the modern Israel
(whether It's traditional Israel or zionist Isreal... the Treaty must be at least Signed even if not fully implemented)

As to if the Abomination of Desolation refers to the Revealed antichrist proclaiming himself to be greater than the God concept that humanity holds dear...In the 3rd Temple (holy ground) thats' debatable.

To my sensibility.. the modern Israels secular 'Temple' is the building known as the Israeli Supreme Court...

en.wikipedia.org...

it is a corrupt place built by the Rothschilds with Masonic help... all these ideological elements are antithetical to a 3 major desert religions, (christians/hebrews/islamics) it [the Secular Temple in Jerusalem] is a corrupt eddifice just as the WTC was a destructive symbol of praise for the Rockefellers type of globalist capitalism and pillage of the World.

so, to wrap up... dating prophecies is a fun guessing game... but prophetic predictions are 'event' timelined...
an AC & FP have to ascend to power/ a Treaty involving zionist Israel must exist... which triggers the '2 witnesses'...and the 144,000 being sealed Only then will the 1260 day of Tribulation (great tribulation) begin

before then the worlds distresses are only the early 'birth-pangs' ((of the woman cited in Rev 12))

and the final great plagues, 7 Thunders & such are the precise 'Day of the Lord'...
not those previous 6 trumpets/vials/bowls judgements and 5 month period of torment., which lasted the first approximately 1,200 days... the final ~60 days / 2 months are 'the day of Wrath'

i appreciate your presentation...you seem to really devoted to your cause

Thats exactly truth...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by darrman
NOBODY-KNOWS,,,,the Propheies's i've seen,,,,,,,,
Know-body,, know's,,, but Jesus......

No, Jesus does not know. Jesus said :

Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father (Matthew 24)

Well, the Father, Harold Camping up until May 21st and the OP until October 21st.

edit on 5/29/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

I'm going to directly quote you here.

So if i read that right, if man "figures out" when Rapture will occur, that would then invalidate the entire thing, and God would have to go back to the proverbial drawing board?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I am The Great Day

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

This basically says the same thing "no man will know the date in advance, but will know when i return", that being said, if man predicts this event, thus nullifies the word of Jesus, and we start messing with dogma.

Christians specifically refer to gods word as infallible, and Jesus being the son of god itself also implies his words are infallible, so consider this, if you can predict the event, it wont happen, if you do you prove Jesus (and by extension god) is fallible.

Thats my take on it anyhow

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
When Revelation talks about "tribulation", that includes the wholesale persecution of the Christian church at the hands of a dominant ruler. See, for example, ch1 v9- "I share in the tribulation with you". That's the whole point, really- the destructive events are presented as God's response to the persecution. If this is supposed to start in a week's time, where is he, this dominant ruler and potential persecutor?

And if he is to be identified with the "prince" at the end of Daniel ch9, it seems that he begins this "war" against God only in the second part of his rule. It is in the second half of his "week" that "he shall cause sacrifice and offering to cease". So if the second part of his rule is going to begin any day now, we should have been living through his rule already for the last three and a half years. So again I ask, where is he?

I have suggested to you before, OP, that it is a mistake to try to predict exact dates for these things. Don't start talking about "tribulation" until you actually see it happening.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk

This basically says the same thing "no man will know the date in advance, but will know when i return", that being said, if man predicts this event, thus nullifies the word of Jesus, and we start messing with dogma.

Christians specifically refer to gods word as infallible, and Jesus being the son of god itself also implies his words are infallible, so consider this, if you can predict the event, it wont happen, if you do you prove Jesus (and by extension god) is fallible.

Thats my take on it anyhow

Not really, because Yeshua says that know man knws, but we can tell by the season.

If we know we are in the season, and we see certain events happen, we can make very very good and precise guesstimates. If we see the abomination of desolation take place, we know we have 42 months to go. If after 40 months, 200 people each make a different prediction on the exact day, one is bound to get it right.

The link I gave you shows that the date was never meant to be not know. It will be known, once the time arrives.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Believers do not go through many hardships until the time of Jacob's Troubles, or the Great Tribulation.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

October 21st the final day of tishrei. Jews make human blood sacrifice. Legatus pilgrimage ends 23 oct.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Close OP, but just a tad too early. A simple application of the 70 year rule from the time of the recreation of Israel is about all you need. Of couse, is it 70 years from 1947 or 1948? Anyway, you were just shy of 2017 or 2018. Interesting note about 2017, thats the year they plan to release the rest of the JFK material. I think in 2018 the Saudis want to dump the petro-dollar and the ISS is decommissioned and deep sixed into the ocean.
So I'm leaning towards 2018 when the real trouble starts.

Now thats saying people have something to do with the Great Tribulation, but powerful groups of people went through a lot of trouble bringing Israel back. Maybe they know something we don't...hint hint hint

Oh yeah, half of 7 is 3 and a half, so it figures half of 70 is 35. And 35 years after 1947 on June 6,1982, the Lebanon War begins.
edit on 14-10-2011 by CAPT PROTON because: extra info

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I'm not quite sure what this response is supposed to mean. The OP and I are both talking about "the Great Tribulation", and the question is whether it is going to begin in the near future.
Are you proposing to claim that the Tribulation will have "officially" begun on October 21st even if there are no particular events of tribulation taking place?

edit on 14-10-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Kind of.

Not date setting. All I am saying is that there is only 3.5 years of the SHTF.

Before that, it is a bunch of birth pangs and build up and the altar is restored in Jerusalem.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

In that case it is a question of defining what is meant by the term "Great Tribulation".
I am saying that it can only be applied to what you are calling "SHTF" and not to what you are calling "birth-pangs and build-up". Fairly obviously, I think, because a Tribulation that has no tribulation would be a contradiction in terms.
It is on that basis that I am calling it implausible that a "great Tribulation" could begin as early as next Friday.

PS Since the OP claims that the "Great Tribulation" will only last for 1260 days, he is obviously operating on the same narrow definition that I am. If you don't think the final 1260 days are beginning next week, you are actually agreeing with me rather than with him.

PPS If you compare my own Revelation series, you will see that your "birthpangs and build-up" effectively coincides with what I call the "Silence in heaven" period, ie the period in which God is not sending down wrath upon the earth.
edit on 14-10-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Kind of.

Not date setting. All I am saying is that there is only 3.5 years of the SHTF.

Before that, it is a bunch of birth pangs and build up and the altar is restored in Jerusalem.

I sure hope you are wrong...thats a long long long time for S to HTF.

I'm hoping for this Matthew 24:22
International Standard Version (©2008)
If those days had not been limited, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be limited.
edit on 14-10-2011 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh All I am saying is that there is only 3.5 years of the SHTF.

I'm hoping for this Matthew 24:22; for the sake of the elect, those days will be limited.

I'm not in favour of taking these figures with strict exactness, but it's quite possible that three and half years odd is "limited" compared with what it could have been.
It would surely take as much time as that to get through the events of Revelation

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 15-10-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join