It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big elongated object in earth atmosphere

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
posted in 2008 on YT. Creepy brownish color. filmed from the international space station (supposedly)

looks pretty cool i wonder if this is not that near earth object they say was close to earth ill go find the link to the thread but for now here.

heres the link to the other thread where if it is this they classified it soo its probably nothing too interestingwww.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-5-2011 by Vrils r cool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
towards the end it looks like a single sperm just about to make it to the egg. sure this isn't some sort of werid educational video?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Why is it that every UFO video that is interesting is so blurry!!!!! Coincidence much??

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I filmed this like 2 days ago and i'm still not sure what it is. and yes, you can't focus on it with a camera for whatever reason but it's there. thoughts?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

lol i said wtf at the same time as you lol!!

that was wierd everytime you zoomed in and out it fadded kinda like what happens in the op vid.

very cool and thanks for adding

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

nice vid!
star for liquid swords

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

That's really weird, after you zoomed in a few times and it was gone, there was something black in the cloud on the top right corner of the vid just sitting there. Don't know what that is.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I suggest starting a new thread about your video. I'd be interested in seeing what other people have to say about it. What's really interesting is that the object obviously detects you filming it because the third time you zoom in it conviniently drops down and hides behind those electricity cables.

I'd say military craft - only because it didnt' manage to calculate the right angle perfectly to avoid you from filming it (although it did manage to lose you judging by your third attempt at zooming).

Great vid, am looking forward to a thread. (good song as well)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Wow cool video!

It also looks like there is another object above and to the right of the one you are zooming in on.

That is realllly weird it blurs when you zoom in on it.

I think you should make a thread of your own on it.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
could it be that it is infact the same object? first it's in the clouds at the left, then middle, then upper right.
unless this vid is fraud, no aircraft, ballon, animal, etc.. can do that.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Looks like there's great demand for a thread. I already have a theory what it could've been, but I'll wait for the thread. Hint: include in the future thread's OP more info, also, do answer this - did you see it with your own eyes or after you started recording? If it's the second, please provide the whole video, if the first - more information would come in handy.

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
At the last second, the one on the upper right fades into the clouds. That was a damn good catch. Is there a way you could slow it down and re-post on your own thread? Would like to see that.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The first video, reportedly from the ISS, is very probably of the robotic arm they use for manipulating objects outside the station. It appears to be wrapped in a thin, fabric-like heat shield. The second video could be of a small insect on the windshield (windscreen) of the car. This would explain why it appears clearly at short focus and blurry when the camera is focused on the clouds.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
That first one looks a lot like a SRB from the space shuttle. How high was this thing when it was seen? The SRB are jettisoned at 29 miles but drift up higher behind falling back. If that thing was in the 29 to least say 35 mile range I would say it was a SRB. When was the recording made? Does that date match a shuttle launch?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think this might be the Doomsday Machine:

edit on 30-5-2011 by Gastrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

In the first few moments you see the robotic arm of either the ISS or shuttle. In either case the altitude is well above 35 miles. Probably in the 150-200 mile range.

As you mentioned, the SRB's do continue upward for about 75 seconds after separation, but they have splashed down by the time of shuttle main engine shut off, so there's no chance that shuttle astronauts could see one from orbit.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I ahve pictures showing an object VERY similar (ie large green orb with trail) to this above Obamas helicopter when they were over London on Saturday 21/05/2011.

I will upload when I get to my desktop PC later today.

Thanks,
Infiltraitor.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Interesting vid

No doubt someone will come up with an explanation.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

it kinda looks like a fly on the outside of your window??? should make your own thread though, your kinda stealing the op's thunder here.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrils r cool

Very interesting video but WHY OH WHY always the #ty music? The more music the less "genuine" the video appears. Make the presentation without music and use a voice-over and the whole scene looks much more natural.

Sander

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join