It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China admits to dumping chemtrails for weather modification. What do they look like??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
gasoline evaporates in open atmosphere and dose not form clouds ... like i said i cant identify things that don't exist.

Then did you miss adeclerk's post?

What is this, a contrail?

Whoop, nope, it's apparently gasoline.

And how can you tell the difference between one white cloud behind a plane and another white cloud behind a plane?

YOU CAN'T.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

If it is too high to identify clearly then why immediately label ita "chemtrail"??!!

Get some magnification and know what you're talking about - there's a great example of how to do it properly at www.skystef.be... - he can take details photos from over 200km away in good conditions!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
jets dont run on gasoline they run on very high octane aviation fuel and are mixed with fire retardants ...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

gasoline evaporates in open atmosphere and dose not form clouds ... like i said i cant identify things that don't exist.

Then did you miss adeclerk's post?

What is this, a contrail?

Whoop, nope, it's apparently gasoline.

No doofus - it is jet fuel - KEROSENE!!

And how can you tell the difference between one white cloud behind a plane and another white cloud behind a plane?

YOU CAN'T.

Uh...yes...you can - I just posted how....... but possibly our posts "crossed" so here it is again:

1/ the fuel dump comes directly from the wing - there is no gap as there is with a contrail

2/ the fuel dump is no coming from the engines as contails do
edit on 29-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

YOU CAN'T.

NO....kit is you who can't (if you're telling the truth).

I can tell. The difference is clear.

Oh, and....it's NOT "gasoline"!
Really, you know very little, huh?

edit on Sun 29 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
If it is too high to identify clearly then why immediately label ita "chemtrail"??!!

I'm not!!!!! ??! !?! ?! ?!?!

So are you finally admitting that you can't always tell what is spewing from the rear of a plane at high altitudes?

No, please God don't tell me that suddenly you've decided to be rational about all of this.

Get some magnification and know what you're talking about - there's a great example of how to do it properly at www.skystef.be... - he can take details photos from over 200km away in good conditions!

Great tip, but that still doesn't mean you're going to be able to tell a silver iodide solution being dumped from gasoline or water vapor.

link   
i think his problem is that he cant tell the difference so it must be impossible for anyone else to do so as well...

link   

jets dont run on gasoline they run on very high octane aviation fuel and are mixed with fire retardants ...

Once again with the semantic drivel.

It's still not water vapor and you still wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two anyway, or tell it apart from anything else that's white and cloudy coming from the rear of a plane.

i think his problem is that he cant tell the difference so it must be impossible for anyone else to do so as well...

If it's possible for you to actually tell the difference just by looking at the cloud, you damned sure haven't explained how you do it.
edit on 29-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

its not semantics its chemistry 101... they have very different properties when exposed to open air... it is relevant and very important.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I can tell. The difference is clear.

Oh, and....it's NOT "gasoline"!
Really, you know very little, huh?

You say you can tell the difference, but do nothing to enlighten us on what makes you such an exceptional genius.

It could be gasoline, and you wouldn't be able to tell anyway!

its not semantics its chemistry 101... they have very different properties when exposed to open air... it is relevant and very important.

Dude.... Why don't you actually try explaining what in the hell is the visual difference for a change then, in some concrete terms that can actually be used in photographic analysis of white crap spewing from the back of any plane? Do you just enjoy wasting your time and energy?
edit on 29-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Great tip, but that still doesn't mean you're going to be able to tell a silver iodide solution being dumped from gasoline or water vapor.

Sigh - except of course:

1/ Silver iodide wil lbe coming from burners with a flame and no gap
2/ contrails will be coming from engines with a clear gap to them, and
3/ fuel dumps (KEROSENE) will be coming from the wings with no flame and no gap

Got it yet?? Even if they all look the same (and they don't unless you're being deliberately obtuse!), they all START from somewhere different.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
done here ...this is never going to result in anything solid, its obvious its about the argument and not the evidence... there hasnt been any provided. nor will i convince you that your not napoleon.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

it is jet fuel - KEROSENE!!

How do you know it isn't water vapor? Because you zoomed in and did a chemical analysis? Or because the website told you so?

Uh...yes...you can - I just posted how....... but possibly our posts "crossed" so here it is again:

1/ the fuel dump comes directly from the wing - there is no gap as there is with a contrail

You obviously aren't even reading my posts.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

dude stop being lazy and look it up yourself.. get an education, learn something.
i am not your personal encyclopedia. anyone with half a scientific mind knows exactly what i mean.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
show me a pic...no pic it never happened.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

it is jet fuel - KEROSENE!!

How do you know it isn't water vapor? Because you zoomed in and did a chemical analysis? Or because the website told you so?

'cos it's coming from the dump nozzles on the wings, and there is no gap - simple

You obviously aren't even reading my posts.

What did I miss? You're complining you can't tell the difference between a fuel dump and contrails - I told you how you would tell the difference.

What's your problem with that? Other than it makes you look more like an idiot because you apparently don't understand what it is you are posting..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

What if you cant see the source (the plane itself) for whatever reason (cloud block, horizon, etc) ?

Then, how does one tell the difference between a fuel dump and a contrail?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Sigh - except of course:

1/ Silver iodide wil lbe coming from burners with a flame and no gap
2/ contrails will be coming from engines with a clear gap to them, and
3/ fuel dumps (KEROSENE) will be coming from the wings with no flame and no gap

Got it yet?? Even if they all look the same (and they don't unless you're being deliberately obtuse!), they all START from somewhere different.

Aside from the fact that you still have blatantly neglected to describe how these clouds appear differently, so that you can just look at a photo and say, "Oh! That's obviously such-and-such because it looks x, y, and z," you're also ignoring what I'm posting.

So I'm just going to copy and paste this from earlier and see if you can finally understand where I'm coming from, and save yourself irrelevant flailing:

Let me give you an example.

A photo is posted of "clouds," all in straight lines across the sky, all at a relatively low altitude, and there are no planes to be seen.

Poster "A" says "Contrails!"

Poster "B" says "Chemtrails!"

How in the hell can you tell the difference just by looking?

Make sure you study that question, because if you don't, I'm just going to keep repeating it anyway.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
if i have to stop every other post and explain the SIMPLE science behind my posts then you will never grasp this.

perhaps i can get my 10 yr old to explain it she will use crayons if it makes you more at ease and in a learning mood.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The obvious answer is if it looks like a contrail, behaves like a contrail, and is forming at contrail altitude, it's a contrail. This is not a hard concept.

Dumping from high in the air would be obvious, you would see a very short trail from the chemical being dumped, until it was all gone. What would the trail look like? Well, no one knows because there has never been any dumping from that altitude.

This whole thread is a failure in critical thinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join