China admits to dumping chemtrails for weather modification. What do they look like??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik
Anyway, what would the trails left behind planes who are cloud seeding be called?

Good question.

Apparently if you call them "chemtrails" then you'll have the goon police at your door.

It's too bad they can't just flat-out deny that any weather modification exists at all, isn't it?

Damn it, China!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by CaDreamer
there is no semantic argument your not getting that i cant produce a picture of a chemtrail because nobody has ever taken one.

If you don't like the term "chemtrail" then please, PLEASE substitute it with the phrase "chemical dumping for weather modification" and try to continue the discussion.

You still can't tell the difference between this and a contrail, yet you want to act like you can.

Dumping occurs below contrail altitude, so you have never seen what is by your definition, a 'chemtrail, high up in the sky.

P.S. Did you see my picture of a cloud seeding plane with the silver iodide flares?
edit on 5/29/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
AS TO the question that was *posed* in this post, being replied to:

The answers are IN this (and many, many other) thread(s). Seeing as how you dismissively hand-waved the YouTube videos, methinks that is further evidence of the tactics being employed here...and, they are certainly NOT a desire to seek understanding or knowledge......

If the answers I ask for are already in many threads, why do you show up here and engage in page after page of bickering just to constantly refuse to give me a straight answer? "It's been posting in other threads" is NOT a straight answer.

Again, the most honest response here so far was that you can't tell the difference between chemical dumps and contrails at low altitudes just by looking at them!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

i know when i see a contrail... they are obvious.... i have never seen high altitude chemical dumping ... all chemical dumping looks similar like the pic in the first op post. that is a fire service plane dumping water it looks like...retardant is orange to red.

as i explained before i used to be a flagger for a crop dusting service i know a chemical propagating system when i see one and have seen them up close and repaired them up close so i think i know much much more about my visual observations of such phenomena can you produce any of what you are asking for or is this just a troll thread to incite arguments without any rational discussion. conjecture and hypothesis have no place in this thread. or does it?
edit on 29-5-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You claim that weather modification is part of a conspiracy? A secret?
The basis of weather modification, the science, is really pretty simple:
1) Wait for a likely looking cloud to come by.
2) Fly to that cloud and sprinkle something (dry ice, salt, silver iodide) into it.
3) Hope that that something causes nucleation to the point that the water droplets in the cloud get large enough to start falling.

The science behind contrails is more complex but just as firm.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
Dumping occurs below contrail altitude, so you have never seen what is by your definition, a 'chemtrail, high up in the sky.

Well for that matter, how would you be able to tell any high-altitude chemical dump apart from any contrail, either?

It's not like you have any verified photo of a chemical dump at that altitude anyway because you claim they don't even exist!

So if they don't exist, you would obviously have no grounds for comparison to say a "contrail" is not a chemical dump! Do you not understand this?

P.S. Did you see my picture of a cloud seeding plane with the silver iodide flares?

You're not saying that all cloud seeding involves flares too now are you?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

i know when i see a contrail... they are obvious.... i have never seen high altitude chemical dumping ...

Stop right there man.

I can't believe you are missing the obviousness of your error.

You claim to have never seen something, yet you can tell it apart from something else.

No? Not registering for you at all?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
You claim that weather modification is part of a conspiracy? A secret?
The basis of weather modification, the science, is really pretty simple:
1) Wait for a likely looking cloud to come by.
2) Fly to that cloud and sprinkle something (dry ice, salt, silver iodide) into it.
3) Hope that that something causes nucleation to the point that the water droplets in the cloud get large enough to start falling.

The science behind contrails is more complex but just as firm.

Once again, if I wanted to consult a sterilized textbook, I would be sure to come to you first, Phage.

But in the real world where not everything always is as it appears, your logic is totally useless. Even by you guys' own arguments here, you would not be able to tell a chemical dump from a contrail, because you claim the chemical dumps don't even exist.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
there has been no evidence offered in this thread or any other that proves chemtrails are real. honestly there is more credible evidence to support bigfoot than chemtrails.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Had you read my link, you would have seen a picture of an airplane dumping fuel,
at relatively high altitude.

Why do you want the chemtrail fantasy to be real?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

And how can you tell the difference between fuel and any other chemical being dumped at that altitude?

It looks exactly the same, like a white trail of a cloud. If nobody had told you otherwise you would be telling me that that's a contrail, too!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is an isolated cumulonimbus cloud. The long trail is virga. This is what a isolated cumulus cloud would look like after being seeded.

I'm not telling you what virga is. If you want to know, look it up in a cloud guide.

This is a picture of a cirrus cloud cover, complete with contrail and contrail shadow. It is a very thin layer of cloud, very high up in the atmosphere; in this particular case, it is higher than the contrail.

Do you need each to be defined? That can be done, too. I have several cloud guides and weather reference books. But they are visually very different from each other. Unless you are visually impaired. One is big and puffy and the other is a thin, see-through sheet. Does that description help?
Here. I drew you a picture. The location is not to scale. The upper clouds are as close as I could get to cirrus with a mouse (usually use a pen and tablet). Because of that limit, I made a bank of cirrostratus undulatus, or high layer of cloud with a visible ripple pattern. The bottom picture is a cumulus cloud. It's white and puffy. Ask someone to draw you a picture of a cloud, and they will draw a cumulus cloud probably 99.9% of the time.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

no what i am saying is that i have been around apples all my life and whenever i see an apple i know its an apple by virtue of my life experiences and practical application of logic. i do not assume that it could be an orange in an apples clothing. there is no evidence to support it being a orange i have never seen an orange disguised as an apple...because oranges that disguise themselves as apples don't exist.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Actually I was not asking for a book about clouds and you are still avoiding the entire point of this thread.

Again, that point is, when you see long lines of clouds in the sky that obviously came from planes, you can't tell water vapor from gasoline from any other chemical dump just by looking at it.

I know that destroys all your garbage automatic dismissals of "contrails!" "contrails!" "contrails!" but you're going to have to accept it sooner or later.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

no what i am saying is that i have been around apples all my life and whenever i see an apple i know its an apple by virtue of my life experiences and practical application of logic.

In this case you are talking about white clouds. White clouds are white clouds. As someone just showed, it could be gasoline just as easily as it could be water vapor. You can't seriously tell me you can look at a cloud that's so many thousands of feet up in the air and have any idea what in the hell it's made out of.

That's my only point, and it's very simple.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

excellent display star for that post. perhaps the OP can provide a pic of a chemtrail to compare to the ones you provided.

not likely

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here's the Thais doing some cloudseeding in a different manner -

Here they dump bags of sodium chloride - SALT.

The full thai technique for rain making involves several steps.

Step 1 is "Triggering" - ie making clouds form using tons of SALT (Sodium Chloride) in clearish-skies

Step 2 is "Fattening" & "Moving" which is to increase the size of rain droplets & apparently "move" clouds using calcium chloride

Step 3 is "Attacking" which seems to use Urea - it's not obviously clear from the summary

Step 4 is "Enhancing" - using dry ice flakes

Step 5 is "Glaciagenic seeding or AgI seeding" - with silver iodide

Step 6 is a combination of 3, 4 and 5 simultaneously on a particular type of cloud (as I read it)

The Thais are inordinately proud of this, since their King invented it and holds the patent - you can see the patent here - (clik the download link & there's an anti-bot feature - no logging in required) - worldwide.espacenet.com...

edit on 29-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

gasoline evaporates in open atmosphere and dose not form clouds ... like i said i cant identify things that don't exist.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

reply to post by adeclerk

And how can you tell the difference between fuel and any other chemical being dumped at that altitude?

It looks exactly the same, like a white trail of a cloud. If nobody had told you otherwise you would be telling me that that's a contrail, too!!

1/ the fuel dump comes immediately from the wings - there is no gap

2/ it is not coming from behind the engines

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

1/ the fuel dump comes immediately from the wings - there is no gap

2/ it is not coming from behind the engines

I'm talking about the cloud itself. You can't even see what part of the plane is spewing the crap at those altitudes half of the time.

There could be something attached in the same area of the plane and you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference.
edit on 29-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join