It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China admits to dumping chemtrails for weather modification. What do they look like??

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
was once a flagger for a flying service... crop dusting helo style... having spent my whole life surrounded by pilots i have to say that "chemtrail" hypothesis are laughable and the result of delusional, paranoid behavior. the only chemtrails i have ever seen where coming out of the ears of a whack job.
edit on 29-5-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

OK, you sound like a carnival huckster, you know a SHILL? Chemtrails are real, they are different than contrails, if what we see crisscrossing the skies coming from jet planes is just silver iodide for seeding clouds, then explain how all of these other chemicals pathogens, biologicals, and unknowns get into the air after cloudseeding activities...

WHAT'S IN CHEMTRAILS?

Part of the substances in the chemtrails have been identified: a cocktail of JP8+100 jet fuel, laced with Ethylene Dibromide (EDB). This chemical pesticide was banned in 1983 by the EPA as a definite carcinogen and chemical toxin. Exposure to this type spraying can include these symptoms: * respiratory tract problems * severe infections to the throat and sinuses * swelling of the lymph glands * coughing fits * shortness of breath * sinus headaches * general respiratory failure * damage to the heart and liver * exposure to EDB makes people more susceptible to other biological agents due to severe lung irritation

For lack of a better term, "brown goo" has been used to describe the material found on exterior walls of buildings and windshields of automobiles. It's almost impossible to remove with soap and water, and has proved to be highly toxic to anyone coming in contact with it. Don't touch it, handle it, or attempt to move it by yourself.

"Numerous red and white blood cells, and unidentified cell types have been found within the sub-micron fiber sample previously presented and submitted on Jan. 20, 2000 to Carol M. Browner, Administrator of the United States Environmental Protection Agency. The cells appear to be of a freeze-dried or desiccated nature in their original form within the microscopic fibers." www.carnicom.com...

"Thomas has also reported that spraying samples have been analyzed and have revealed that many deadly and toxic pathogens have been found including Mycoplasma Fermetens Incognitus (the SAME bioengineered pathogen that Dr. Garth Nicholson discovered in about 45% of the veterans who came down with Gulf War Illness). Thomas found that Mycoplasma, however, was only ONE pathogen among a group of highly toxic biohazard substances analyzed from the chemtrail residues." www.educate-yourself.org...

CHEMTRAIL COCKTAILS - NO THANK YOU, WE'RE ABSTAINING

There are at least four or five components found in these cocktails as released by Will Thomas.

1. A unique chemical marker used to identify the specific biological cocktail. This marker is derived from a coral reef found in an ocean on the other side of the world.

2. Samples contain a bacterium, Pseudomonas Fluorescens, which is responsible for serious blood infections. Mr. Thomas characterizes this organism as a bacterium that his research has shown to be named in more than 160 Pentagon patents pertaining to both biological warfare applications and aerosol inoculation experiments. It is also cited in DOD literature as an experimental biowarfare bacteria. Additionally, Pseudomonas Fluorescens is known to attack the respiratory system and is associated with severe coughing fits, general weakness, and vertigo and is extremely resistant to most antibiotics.

3. Some samples contained Pseudomonas Aeruginosa which invade and attack the respiratory system. Once infected by this bacteria, the linings of the lungs produce a thick mucous which results in breathing difficulties, coughing fits, and shortness of breath, following only minor physical exertion. After the infections have taken hold, Aeruginosa generates a wide range of toxic proteins which cause extensive tissue damage and severely compromises the immune system. It is also associated with bronchitis, pneumonia, ear and eye infections, meningitis, muscle and joint pain, cystic fibrosis, and gastrointestinal distress. Aeruginosa is also very antibiotic-resistant.

4. A fungus called streptomyces has also turned up in these cocktails. This fungus is normally found _inside_ a research laboratory since its primary use is in the production of antibiotics like Tetracycline and Streptomycin. The non-lab form of this fungus can cause severe infections in human beings.

5. The last component discovered in these cocktails is a special bacillus which contained what is known as a DNA restriction enzyme. What this allows, in effect, is gene splicing. A scientist can take a specific length from a DNA chain and transfer it to another organism creating a mutation. This substance is found only in genetic engineering laboratories. One of its uses is to create exotic viruses with specific characteristics and pathologies.

-source Rense.com

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Banjamin Jefferson Madiso

I was almost surprised that your post had links, possible 'evidence' until I saw Carnicorn and educate-yourself.

Do a little research on contrails, use the search function on ATS, your information has all been debunked.

I wonder how TPTB avoid breathing 'chemstuff'', after all, we all breathe the same air.

ETA: Rense? Seriously? Might as well be using Weekly World News as a source, or Pravda.

edit on 5/31/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IPILYA
Wow, I can't believe this is such a hard topic to understand. So lets put it easy for everyone to understand shall we.

The OP article was talking about stopping rain yet most of the discussion is on seeding. UM...off topic.

A contrail is water vapor and dissipates in less than 5 miles. Its dissipation is uniform and spreads to nothing as the water vapor is ether evaporated of spreads too far to come together as a cloud.

How long a contrail remains intact, depends on the humidity structure and winds of the upper troposphere. If the atmosphere is near saturation, the contrail may exist for sometime. On the other hand, if the atmosphere is dry then as the contrail mixes with the environment it dissipates.

from your link above.

A chemtrail is the spraying of chemicals in the air for a specific purpose, one of which is seeding. Seeding is the spraying of chemicals into a cloud to activate rain.

so is it your belief that cloud seeding is chemtrails? Can you show a picture of what cloud seeding looks like? Does it resemble contrails at all?

Another form of chemtrail is used in large populated areas and is done on a clear day usually in a grid pattern. These are distinguished by the trail continuing for miles and miles. Its dissipation is a spreading effect like a ribbon. Instead of spreading on the wind it spreads in waves in a flat formation. Its purpose is what is speculated. These are what some people believe are used in conjunction with the HAARP system by activating magnetically the chemicals both in the air and on the ground. The chemicals on the ground are like spiderwebs everywhere and have color tints of red and blue. These are what is blamed for Morgellon's disease

Is the above fact or opinion?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Banjamin Jefferson Madiso

When will you lot realise that the real shills are those who propagate this "chemtrail" fantasy for financial gain (and a bit of ego stroking too)?

These men and women are taking advantage of some vulnerable people by feeding their victim's paranoid fears, many in this thread are attempting to help by bringing science and logic to the table yet you're throwing it right back in their faces. If you really think we're all out to get you, fine - but it's all worth it if just a few people who would otherwise fall into this trap of lies do not.

It really can be a thankless task sometimes.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banjamin Jefferson Madiso
WHAT'S IN CHEMTRAILS?

Part of the substances in the chemtrails have been identified: a cocktail of JP8+100 jet fuel, laced with Ethylene Dibromide (EDB). This chemical pesticide was banned in 1983 by the EPA as a definite carcinogen and chemical toxin. Exposure to this type spraying can include these symptoms: * respiratory tract problems * severe infections to the throat and sinuses * swelling of the lymph glands * coughing fits * shortness of breath * sinus headaches * general respiratory failure * damage to the heart and liver * exposure to EDB makes people more susceptible to other biological agents due to severe lung irritation

this is a concrete statement. Any person can obtain a sample of JP8 and have it tested. If it contains EDB as an additive, that can be determined. Then it should be explained how that substance survives the combustion and exhaust process. Is this a new phenomenon or has this been happening for a while? Please link any studies already done on this for proof.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by B.Morrison

From what I've seen the amount of chemicals (silver iodide/acetone) used to cloud seed is extremely minimal

150 grams of silver iodide mixed with 25 litres of acetone,
interesting..

this amount takes over 3 hours to burn.
what does that mean chad? (in terms of how it relates to my question about safe levels) I don't understand

Other cloud seeders may be different of course.

I think i will follow up on that one day for myself, thank you for the reply & information.

On the subject on Silver Iodine something fell into my lap a little while ago, thought it would be interesting to share here -

www.sciencelab.com...

certainly is nasty stuff isn't it?

P.L.U.R.I
-Bob
edit on 31/5/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Someone just u2u'd this to me and I found it very interesting:

It seems there are more uses to dumping chemicals into the atmosphere than just to manipulate weather formations, although these uses in themselves (to manipulate global warming) would also manipulate weather formations.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

There 's a wiki page that lists them too - en.wikipedia.org... - these are proposals for geo-engineering - altering the climate as opposed to weather - climate and weather are obviously related, but are not the same thing.

None of these are secret, and none of them are, AFAIK, actually happening...there are still a lot of unkn owns, and a lot of concern about the effects of them and a hugeg amount of discussion.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

On the subject on Silver Iodine something fell into my lap a little while ago, thought it would be interesting to share here -

www.sciencelab.com...

certainly is nasty stuff isn't it?

not particularly - compare it to unleaded petrol for example -
AgI:

Acute oral toxicity (LD50): 2820 mg/kg [Rat]

Unleaded petrol -

Low toxicity: LD50 > 2000 mg/kg, Rat.

(www.kprl.co.ke...)

both arer irritants, but petrol is additionally capable of doing significant harm to your lungs and is a carcinogen.

We use all sorts of mildly toxic materials every day from alcohol to acetone.

As someone said somewhere else - if you're not actually snorting a line of it then you're not going to suffer anything....and I'll add that if you are snorting it then you've obviously already suffered plenty of brain damage!!

edit on 31-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
None of these are secret, and none of them are, AFAIK, actually happening...

As far as you know... which isn't very far, considering you can't look at a white trail from a plane and tell the difference between simple water vapor or any number of other chemicals.

We keep having to come back to this point. You admit you can't chemically analyze white trails just by looking at them with your eyes and yet you want to keep insinuating that they can be nothing else but water vapor. Obviously you would have no idea.

Then you keep stating you have no evidence of them being anything else.... Well look at what I just posted. There is evidence of them talking about spraying stuff into the atmosphere that's not water vapor. And again, just by looking, how could you distinguish? You can't.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

As far as you know... which isn't very far, considering you can't look at a white trail from a plane and tell the difference between simple water vapor or any number of other chemicals.

We keep having to come back to this point. You admit you can't chemically analyze white trails just by looking at them with your eyes and yet you want to keep insinuating that they can be nothing else but water vapor. Obviously you would have no idea.

Then you keep stating you have no evidence of them being anything else.... Well look at what I just posted. There is evidence of them talking about spraying stuff into the atmosphere that's not water vapor. And again, just by looking, how could you distinguish? You can't.

But surely the question is what you think is more likely, if you weigh the evidence?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

As far as you know... which isn't very far, considering you can't look at a white trail from a plane and tell the difference between simple water vapor or any number of other chemicals. We keep having to come back to this point. You admit you can't chemically analyze white trails just by looking at them with your eyes

I don't keep coming back to it - you do. And how is that relevant to what science can do? I take my evidence from science - "science" can certainly tell the difference - that is why I don't use what I see as proof of anything on its own.

and yet you want to keep insinuating that they can be nothing else but water vapor. Obviously you would have no idea.

I don't insinuate anything - I say that there is a vast amount of evidene that they are water, and no evidence that they are anything else - so I have plenty of idea.

Then you keep stating you have no evidence of them being anything else....

Indeed - because ther isn't.

Well look at what I just posted. There is evidence of them talking about spraying stuff into the atmosphere that's not water vapor.

Yes - they are talking about it.

I can certainly tell the difference between them talking about it an a contrail - is that where you aer having trouble??

And again, just by looking, how could you distinguish? You can't.

So let's see what they would actually look like?

Space mirrors - gonna say they won't look liek contrals at all - wrong height, not coming from jetliners

Stratospheric dust - using baloons or guns - again I'm gonna take a punt and suggest they won't look like contrails eitehr.

Stratospheric bubles - aluminised hydrogen bibbles - baloons by the sound ogf it ....hmm.....can't imagine they'er going to look like contrails at all....

Low stratospheric dust - well that sounds more like it - do you ahve any inforamtion what it would look like?? I've read of mention of possible ways of doing this such as adding silica to fuel so that jet exhaust includes more silica dioxide, and David Keith last year porposed using little plates on a nanometric scale made up of aluminium oxide, aluminium and barium titanate (oooeerr....aluminium & barium!!) - see www.pnas.org...

Low stratospheric soot - and possibly this too - although if they're going to de-rate engines to make more soot that might well affect how the trails look, and of course the engines themselves will have a lot of paperwork associated with their performance characteristics.

Cloud stimulation - buring sulphur on ships....doesn't sound like it's going to involve airliners making contrails either...

So ther's 2 possible candidates in the list for aircraft trails - both can work by affecting the aircraft exhaust.

You say that it is not possible to see the differences in these exhausts and of course the obvious question is "How do you know they cannot be differentiated from ordinary contrails, when they don't exist so you dont kow what they look like in the first place?"

Plus of course why would I need to differentiate them? These are not secret programmes - they are widely spread research studies and ideas...peole are proposing and studying them all around the world on the net, in public seminars, at universities.....so I'm fairly confident that if any of them ever happen they will be publically known.

Do you think otherwise?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

you can't look at a white trail from a plane and tell the difference between simple water vapor or any number of other chemicals.

Which chemicals, specifically? Can you show a chemical trail that can't be distinguished from a contrail?

Oh, and if it's a white contrail which persists, it's not water vapor, it's ice. Water vapor is invisible.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I don't keep coming back to it - you do. And how is that relevant to what science can do? I take my evidence from science - "science" can certainly tell the difference - that is why I don't use what I see as proof of anything on its own.

Okay, you are shown a picture of white trails behind a plane. How are you going to apply "science" to this? With your eyeballs again? By resorting to your fallacious argument that you don't have proof of anything else so therefore you have automatically proven it must be contrails?

reply to post by Uncinus

Do you have a photo of what any of this stuff would look like in the upper atmosphere?

If not, then why do you keep insisting that everything is a damned contrail when you wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway?
edit on 31-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Are you going to spam this picture on every thread regardless of relevance??

why not start a new thread to discuss what you thnik it means?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Because that would make you happy.

You're not going to accept the excerpt shown in the image with a clear head. Just forget about it, I have no hope of you learning anything from it anyway.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You're not going to accept the excerpt shown in the image with a clear head. Just forget about it, I have no hope of you learning anything from it anyway.

Maybe you should take a look at it again, maybe be a little more objective about it?

That way you will realize that is all hypothetical and never has, isn't, and likely never will occur.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Turns out that it's a stock image that's been used in several cloud-seeding articles since real photos of dumping chemicals to seed clouds are apparently hard to find. Others have claimed that it's water being dumped for firefighting efforts, but my point, which you are helping to illustrate here, is that you can't tell what is being dumped in the air just by looking at it.

If you acknowledge that you do not know what the photo depicts, then why would you use it in your thread and call it "chemtrail dumping?"

that is clearly intentional deception.

Sort of lessens your credibility.

deny ignorance
jw

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Turns out that it's a stock image that's been used in several cloud-seeding articles since real photos of dumping chemicals to seed clouds are apparently hard to find. Others have claimed that it's water being dumped for firefighting efforts, but my point, which you are helping to illustrate here, is that you can't tell what is being dumped in the air just by looking at it.

If you acknowledge that you do not know what the photo depicts, then why would you use it in your thread and call it "chemtrail dumping?"

Because by the time this was realized within the thread, the window for editing the OP had passed.

that is clearly intentional deception.

You are clearly imagining things to your fancy.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

What about it am I not going to accept?

It's not actually news to anyone except you - these possible geo-engineering techniques have been discussed here long before this particular account of yours posted them - if for no other reason than dear old Matty posted dozens...perhaps hundreds of links to papers dicussing them and more

Or perhaps because they're all on the wiki page on solar radiation management - en.wikipedia.org...

I forget which!

Now - how about telling us how you are so sure that we won't be able to tell these from contrails - except for the obviosu space and water ones of course - and why you think that is actually relevant, since they are all public knowledge already?

Hmm???....

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join