It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China admits to dumping chemtrails for weather modification. What do they look like??

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by bsbray11
That's great, but you still can't tell what you are actually looking at, and you can't claim they're all contrails without making it an appeal to NASA's authority or some other fallacy.

I'm claiming that they look like contrails.

I won't dispute that actually, but it's different than saying you know they are actually contrails.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

You are confused. Please see the post I was replying to.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I don't "know" anything. How could I?

I can make fairly reasonable assumptions about things though. And I can avoid making groundless assumptions.

It's reasonable that those might be contrails, don't you think? I mean they look like contrails, as you said.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I totally admit that I can't chemically analyze a white cloud anywhere in the atmosphere just by looking at it.

I can tell the difference between normal cloud seeding and that photo.

That's great, but you still can't tell what you are actually looking at, and you can't claim they're all contrails without making it an appeal to NASA's authority or some other fallacy.

So why are you appealing to the USAF's authority? They're the ones who started the 'chemspiracy' with the paper from their university, "Weather as a force multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025".

BTW: Cloud seeding is not a 'chemtrail', have a look at every single definition of it online.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
You are confused. Please see the post I was replying to.

You are trying to confuse people following the discussion. I'm not falling for it.

You asserted that everyone living in areas where cloud-seeding is done, knows about it. I call horse dookey. You have no evidence of this whatsoever and are talking out of your ass.

And every time you say "see above," as you have just started doing.... You are referring to absolutely nothing relevant about this claim of yours. So I can only assume you are trying to confuse people intentionally.
edit on 30-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You are trying to confuse people following the discussion..

LOL.

2nd LOL.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
So why are you appealing to the USAF's authority? They're the ones who started the 'chemspiracy' with the paper from their university, "Weather as a force multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025".

That sounds like an interesting read but I actually have not seen it.

BTW: Cloud seeding is not a 'chemtrail', have a look at every single definition of it online.

Already been beat to death. An example was already posted earlier in this thread, of an article equating cloud-seeding with chemtrails. Cloud seeding = spraying chemicals into the air to manipulate weather. Chemtrails = chemical trails. Stop crying about it already. You can't debunk that this is done, yet you want to debunk chemtrails. You can't have it both ways.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

So you have been shown what cloud seeding looks like but you still insist that a 'contrail' could be a cloud seeding 'chemtrail'? That is ridiculous, surely you can provide picture of a cloud seeding aircraft leaving a contrail, to go with your fantastic claim?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Unfortunately all you've managed to establish with this thread is:

A) Cloud seeding exists
B) You want to call it chemtrails, because it has chemicals in it.

I'm sure most people are fine with those points, although the second one will confuse most other chemtrail theorists, and nomenclaturist.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Uncinus because: Add "nomenclaturist", can't resist using new words.

link   

You asserted that everyone living in areas where cloud-seeding is done, knows about it. I call horse dookey. You have no evidence of this whatsoever and are talking out of your ass.

No. It's not me doing so.
Please show me where I said that.

link   

So you have been shown what cloud seeding looks like but you still insist that a 'contrail' could be a cloud seeding 'chemtrail'?

It could be anything that leaves a white trail in the sky. My point is that your eyeballs do not do chemical analyses from thousands of feet away.

That is ridiculous

Pretending like you would automatically know what constitutes every white trail in the sky is ridiculous.

surely you can provide picture of a cloud seeding aircraft leaving a contrail, to go with your fantastic claim?

If I did you would just call it a contrail, wouldn't you?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

It could be anything that leaves a white trail in the sky. My point is that your eyeballs do not do chemical analyses from thousands of feet away.

Nobody disagrees with that.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Not if you could find one (you can't, it's never happened).

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

No. It's not me doing so.
Please show me where I said that.

My bad, apparently I was mistaken.

So you aren't claiming that everyone knows about cloud seeding where it's done. Then we are in agreement, thank you.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Nobody disagrees with that.

If you really didn't have a problem with that then you would not still be here bickering with me.

Obviously you have problems with it.

Not if you could find one (you can't, it's never happened).

Exactly, you refuse to even entertain the idea of chemtrails and automatically assume everything is a contrail. So satisfying your request is impossible because you would never accept it, period.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

It's highly probable that not everyone is aware of it.

There are people who don't watch TV or use the internet or read newspapers. If they don't know about is not the fault of the local authorities or the local media. Wait...didn't I say that already?

edit on 5/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

It's highly probable that not everyone is aware of it.

There are people who don't watch TV or use the internet or read newspapers. If they don't know about is not the fault of the authorities or the media. Wait...didn't I say that already?

If the media doesn't report on something like spraying chemicals to manipulate weather, then the majority of people are not going to know about it or even believe it. That is what "mass" media is all about.

Yet they do report it in major media in China and Russia, and those governments openly admit to doing it.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Do a google search for "high altitude cloud seeding" and see what you find. I'll be here when you come back with nothing.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Do a google search for "high altitude cloud seeding" and see what you find. I'll be here when you come back with nothing.

Can you translate this into an actual argument?

Like... "All white trails at high altitudes are contrails." Is that your argument, explicitly stated?

You already know it's based on nothing but arrogance.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

All white trails in the sky are contrails. You claim that some may be from cloud seeding, so to support your claim, show me evidence of high altitude cloud seeding (you know, where contrails can form
).

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join