It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China admits to dumping chemtrails for weather modification. What do they look like??

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420
reply to post by bsbray11

Phage hit it right on the head,

Just because you find 3 little articles doesn't mean its widespread news. Who knows about it?

I think you watched and studied "thank you for smoking"

I think you're stoned right now. Phage posted the links and suggests its widespread but not interesting enough for people to know, he was 'against' not 'for' (as you seem to think). the rest of your post doesn't make sense.

peace,
-Bob

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
My mistake i apologize that was towards Morrison.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

it still doesn't make sense but ok. I'm going to stop playing judge jury & executioner for a while anyway

peace,
-Bob
edit on 30/5/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
I think you're stoned right now. Phage posted the links and suggests its widespread but not interesting enough for people to know

That's interesting in itself since the Chinese people at least seem very interested in their government's attempts at weather modification, don't they?

I live in America, I have my whole live, and I know why people don't talk about chemicals being sprayed to manipulate the weather here. Because most people don't know about it or even believe that it happens at all.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

You think cloud seeding is some kind of secret?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Do you think that people that in areas that receive cloud seeding don't know about it? The news program I linked belies that. That's why I asked if he thought there was clandestine program that everyone should be told about.

Here's more.
www.gosanangelo.com...
www.plumasnews.com...
www.kxan.com...
www.khou.com...

edit on 5/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by B.Morrison
I think you're stoned right now. Phage posted the links and suggests its widespread but not interesting enough for people to know

That's interesting in itself since the Chinese people at least seem very interested in their government's attempts at weather modification, don't they?

I live in America, I have my whole live, and I know why people don't talk about chemicals being sprayed to manipulate the weather here. Because most people don't know about it or even believe that it happens at all.

Or maybe it is because the government isn't spending money on it?

Cloud seeding is rarely used here, usually it is just around airports to prevent hail storms.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
You think cloud seeding is some kind of secret?

Please read the last thread page to get caught up with that discussion. So many thread pages, so little need to repeat myself infinitely.

Originally posted by Phage
Do you think that people that in areas that receive cloud seeding don't know about it?

Yes, very much so. Unless you can prove everyone in those areas is fully aware of it. Actually can you post a single weather report from anywhere in the US that draws attention to active weather modification?

Originally posted by adeclerk
Or maybe it is because the government isn't spending money on it?

You can place your faith in that if you want, but you have no proof?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Here's what you are missing bsbray11:

That's what 99% of chemtrail theorists are referring to when they say "chemtrails".

You just redefined chemtrails as cloud seeding. And cloud seeding looks nothing like that picture.

So all you've done is say maybe there's some new secret kind of cloud seeding that DOES look like the contrails in the picture. Let's call it bstrails, after you, the inventor.

Now I admit I can't tell the difference between contrails and bstrails. Because I don't know what bstrails look like, and you tell me they might look just like contrails.

But I can tell the difference between normal clouds seeding and contrails. The above photo - which 99% of theorists would say is "chemtrails" - is NOT normal cloud seeding. I'd say it's contrails, but who knows, maybe it's bstrails.

Any evidence to suggest it's bstrails?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Do you think that people that in areas that receive cloud seeding don't know about it?

Yes, very much so. Unless you can prove everyone in those areas is fully aware of it. Actually can you post a single weather report from anywhere in the US that draws attention to active weather modification?

See above. If they aren't aware of it it isn't the fault of the local authorities or the media. Why would it be on a weather report? It happens when the conditions are right and in a very localized area. It lasts a very short period of time.
edit on 5/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

That's what 99% of chemtrail theorists are referring to when they say "chemtrails".

You just redefined chemtrails as cloud seeding. And cloud seeding looks nothing like that picture.

You haven't proven that those aren't chemtrails. You just say so, because NASA told you so. There is no logical process going on in your head at all that actually determines the chemical make-up of those clouds.

What you don't get is that you still can't chemically analyze a white cloud anywhere in the atmosphere just by looking at it.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

See above. If they aren't aware of it it isn't the fault of the local authorities or the media. Why would it be on a weather report? It happens when the conditions are right and in a very localized area. It lasts a very short period of time.

See what above? This is the first time I asked you this question. I don't appreciate the arguments from authority. If anything you are an example for me of what not to believe on any given topic.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Right.
Back to proving a negative. The last refuge of the desperate.

Never mind that persistent contrails exist and look exactly like that. Never mind that there is no evidence of "chemtrail" activity. You want proof that contrails are not chemtrails. Prove they are.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The meetings and TV newscasts I posted before your post.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Right.
Back to proving a negative. The last refuge of the desperate.

If you don't want the burden of proving a negative then don't make the asinine assertion in the first place.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

It's a logical assertion.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

You haven't proven that those aren't chemtrails. You just say so, because NASA told you so. There is no logical process going on in your head at all that actually determines the chemical make-up of those clouds.

What you don't get is that you still can't chemically analyze a white cloud anywhere in the atmosphere just by looking at it.

I totally admit that I can't chemically analyze a white cloud anywhere in the atmosphere just by looking at it.

I can tell the difference between normal cloud seeding and that photo.

I also know that looks like thousands of photos of contrails through the history of aviation. That's excellent evidence that they are likely contrails. I don't need to prove they aren't chemtrails. I just need to show there's no evidence to suggest that they are.

Do you have any evidence to suggest they are not contrails? Any reason to believe they might be chemtrails?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

It's a logical assertion.

"Everyone knows about cloud seeding where it happens" is not a "logical assertion." It is argument from authority, or, if you prefer, stupidity.

You obviously get into arguments for the wrong reasons.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I totally admit that I can't chemically analyze a white cloud anywhere in the atmosphere just by looking at it.

I can tell the difference between normal cloud seeding and that photo.

That's great, but you still can't tell what you are actually looking at, and you can't claim they're all contrails without making it an appeal to NASA's authority or some other fallacy.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

That's great, but you still can't tell what you are actually looking at, and you can't claim they're all contrails without making it an appeal to NASA's authority or some other fallacy.

I'm claiming that they look like contrails.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join