It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China admits to dumping chemtrails for weather modification. What do they look like??

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Oh are you kidding us. They've been seeding clouds for generations [[snip]]

This is the most stupidist post yet.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Phage

Premature precipitation

I'm sure there's a pill for that...

Gotta be careful, some will say it's blue! or is that red... I forget..

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
i found the pic i saved of the cloud coverage on obama inauguration day... ;p

edit on 30-5-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

If you really want to know the difference, just ask any chemmie. They have the unique ability to discern the difference by eyesight alone. But seriously, judging altitude will be your biggest help. I have never seen cloud seeding that left a visible trail. I think your picture in the OP is mislabeled and perhaps skywriting. Most often cloud seeding is done inside the cloud. But if weather manipulation to remove rain (since that is the point of what your OP discusses) is done with a visible trail of some chemical, then it would look like a line in the sky, but very much lower than common con trails. I have no knowledge of that process. But rain clouds are usually low cloud cover. 2000 feet low, as opposed to 25 to 30 thousand feet for contrails. Sorry I didn't being pictures.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I learnt about cloud seeding in school, what's the big deal?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

A photo is posted of "clouds," all in straight lines across the sky, all at a relatively low altitude, and there are no planes to be seen.

Poster "A" says "Contrails!"

Poster "B" says "Chemtrails!"

How in the hell can you tell the difference just by looking?

I always avoid the chemtrail threads as they most often end up in useless debates...but this one got my interest...for different reasons. Let's see if I can explain...

I would be most certainly Poster "A". But could I tell the difference just by looking at it? No. Yet, the question is loaded. Much like a lawyer who will get you to answer what he wants by simply having you answer yes or no but you can't go into details as to why you would answer as such...

I would not be able to tell the difference just by looking...BUT...there is a difference in the science behind it. Contrails do have science behind them to help us understand. So does cloud seeding, cloud busting...Is there science behind chemtrails? It is yet to be found if it exists. Like most conspiracy theories, chemtrails are based on lots and lots of speculation, hearsay and pseudo witness testimony...But where is the proof?

I often hear that contrails weren't lasting as long years back. And I will agree that I don't remember them staying up there as long when I was a kid. But it doesn't mean they didn't...I just don't remember and honestly...who was paying attention?? The conspiracy hadn't come in the open yet...

The PTB want to kill us all?? Yet, they breathe the same air as we do...

Chemtrail believers (I have friends and family that believe in them) have yet to show solid and concrete evidence that it exists besides showing me pics of multiple contrails in the sky.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
here's a vid everyone should see: youtu.be...
edit on 30-5-2011 by MadMaxZombie because: posted vid on here wrong apparently

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
if someone can tell me how to get a pic from my computer to here I got a good one of the differance between con and chem just dont know how to do that old school i guess

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

While I do believe that governments are producing chemtrails, I must say that the validity of the pictures that you have provided "proving it" are questionable. In regards to the picture of the truck... I have seen trucks like these in mountains and ski ranges. They are used to set off controlled avalanches by launching shells into designated areas. Keep in mind that though we agree on this conspiracy- we must be careful to what we claim as proof- because when proof is debunked it can turn people off and close their eyes to continually searching for the truth.

S.T.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I said, I can't tell the difference

There's your problem. YOU can't tell the difference.
That in no way takes away from the experience of the professionals who can tell the difference.

You are making statements that makes the assumption that no one can tell a difference, because you, yourself, cannot. That's just ignorant and trollish. If you don't know the difference between a cumulus cloud and a cirrus cloud, and admit it yourself makes you ignorant about clouds, cloud seeding, and aviation in general.

You are not being clever, you are being obtuse and trollish. Sorry, if a pilot says he can tell the difference from decades of experience, than his reality is the one I will accept. Same with science.
Stop trying to wow the rest of your middle-school debate team. You wouldn't win points by your own admission of ignorance. It just makes you look argumentative and dense. You won't get points for that either. On the internet such behavior is called being a troll.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This video (two parts) has several shots of cloud seeding, and in none of them does the plane leave a visible trail. The techniques are exactly the same as used today.

Conclusion: Cloud seeding does not look like contrails.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
that's just great

they've / we've been doing this since the 40's, and probably way earlier that.

just like any other technology, i'm sure they've come a long way from silver iodide etc

and for much more sinister things than preventing rain at the olympics

edit on 29-5-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

You know just once I wouild like to know just what people feel the govt is dumping into the air and what is being accomplished by it. In other words what do chemtrails suppossedly do?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by weedwhacker
There are countless places around the world, where "cloud seeding" occurs....there is nothing clandestine about it!

I know weedwhacker, but the US is not one of those places where it is done openly.

BTW....this really needed its own thread?? This same stuff was posted (by you) in another thread, and explained already.....

You didn't even read my post.

I'm asking to see pictures of what cloud seeding (weather modification and a form of chemtrail) looks like.

You apparently think chemtrails look different than contrails don't you? Well post some images and let's decide how much different they really are!
edit on 29-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

Well everyone can see the HIGH altitude jet in your first picture of the OP, OH !! thats right they cant so its not the same!!!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Here's another video to answer the OP's question:

Again, cloud seeding. No trail.

[Edit] There's several more on ModClima's channel:

www.youtube.com.../u
edit on 30-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by indigo25

People who discuss contrails know that the trail itself is a catalyst only. The vast majority of a contrail is water as ice crystals that was already present in the air before the plane passed through. A gallon of jet fuel through an engine will produce about a gallon of water, a small amount of other gases and hydrocarbons as soot. This small amount triggers a major reaction in a saturated atmosphere by providing the condensation nuclei needed. The amount can be as much as to the fourth magnitude, or a one with four zeroes following. 10,000 gallons of water, already in the atmosphere, but invisible to the eye because it is in a gaseous state.
Using your own logic against you, do you know how much water is in a cloud? I researched it. A common size cumulus cloud, the thing most people would draw if you asked them to draw a cloud, has 550 tons of water in it. That's an awfully large amount of water, don't you think? Ever see an Evergreen Supertanker? It's capacity is large enough to replace 7 regular tankers. And to dump that much water would require 7 supertankers, or a fleet of 50 regular tankers. Each cloud. Nothing can possible supply that much of anything into the atmosphere outside a natural event, such as a volcano.
These are science facts. You can find them all easily if you look for science, which you will not find on "chemtral" sites. Try and work it out yourself. Volume and weight matter, and not knowing how much you are talking about might give you a new perspective.
As to "grids".
Planes fly in designated air routes. Since plane fly to all points of the compass, where the paths cross, so will the contrails made by them. Between planes, a contrail will drift from the wind, so another plane will make a contrail roughly parallel. When more than one plane is using the same route, and they are going in different directions, you get a grid. It's just basic logic.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by indigo25

Actually every large city has an air and water board and they do test both several times daily, more often when skies get looking like the picture. They look for the pollutants and the ozone. I know because I have asthma. I stay inside when ozone or mold is high. Have you never thought about where they are getting those measurements? It's their job to do so, and it's done for your benefit with your tax dollars. That's how they know the picture is of smog, and not smoke from a large fire or innocuous (but still a concern) fog. There is usually a state agency that tests and compiles the records for the tests done.
And every state I've reseached has a geology department, which will show the mineral content of the geology of the state. I use these to find alternatives to airplanes for barium content collected at ground level.
And every state has a hydrologist, who can show where all the water is, and what the chemical make up over and above the H and O. They can show how deep wells are, how long it takes water to reach that depth from the surface, and where each city's water supply comes from.
All information is available as public reports, you just have to look for them. Well, you have to think about looking for them.
But all the information you are asking for? It's there.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So, I just wanted to add an old memory of when I was growing up in the 70’s in Southern Texas.
As a child I was always amazed at the “contrails” chasing behind the jets flying through the sky. And yes I say chasing because that is what they appeared to do as they would dissipate behind the jets whilst they were flying. I also remember different “contrails” dissipating faster than others which of course I now attribute to the number and/or size of the gas turbines the jets were using.
But nonetheless they dissipated or disappeared for lack of a better word, yes they dissipated every time.
The “contrails” or “chemtrails” of today have completely other characteristics. For one they don’t disappear, they don’t dissipate; they turn into clouds that overcast the whole visual sky. And they criss cross the whole sky sometimes like elongated checker board patterns.
Of course some will say these follow well established air corridors and due to the curvature of the horizon, and different air quality issues, and light refraction through droplets of water vapor in the air.. Maybe...
But why, when I spend hours driving under the same sky, for hundreds of kilometers, do I never again see the planes/jets that made them?? Do they all only fly these routes at one time?? Why are there no new planes/jets flying back over these same trails??

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
MSM coverage of weather modification

Even when you have the proof that this stuff is going on... the dis-info agents try like hell to tell us the sky still isn't blue..hahahahah tf

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Or is it to hid this? I just had 3 posts removed as i tried to get people to look at this guys vid. It shows something by our sun, he gives his original photos too...must look at the last picture on it he changes the color so you can see....thats all he does...weird!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rougeskut

Do you still live in Southern Texas?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join