It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China admits to dumping chemtrails for weather modification. What do they look like??

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigo25
reply to post by Chadwickus

Prove that it's not a combination of both air traffic pollution and car exhaust. Have you had this tested in a lab and can post the results on this thread proving that those are auto emissions alone? I am assuming that in a close vicinity to these photos there is air traffic?

Pretty sure I did not deny auto exhaust.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by indigo25

Didn't you just berate me about cherry picking posts? Now you're doing it..even before my edit (check edit).

Fact is and the point I'm trying to make is that pollution from aircraft is not affecting us on the ground compared to ground based sources.

The majority of aircraft emissions stay up in the atmosphere.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Did you see the photos posted on previous thread pages? They show planes that are not in clouds, yet they are spraying/dumping/injecting/shooting/whatever you want to call it, chemicals into the air, and they are leaving trails. Those trails are indistinguishable from contrails after the planes have left the area.

That is patently false. There is nothing in the cloud seeding pictures to depict ANY trails after the planes have left the area. And they are "in the clouds", not in an otherwise clear sky.

Your allegation that China admits to "dumping chemtrails" is false, and you know it.

Not according to the article in the OP that says they were putting chemicals into the atmosphere for weather modification purposes. They also used trucks on the ground, armed like anti-tank rockets. If you don't like the word "dumping" then big deal, call it whatever you want.

The title of this thread reads "dumping chemtrails." That is not in the article; it is your own fabrication.

You are 11 pages into this thread and have yet to post photos of a cloud seeding operation leaving "chemtrails" visible from the ground (or from anywhere else) "after the planes have left the area."

You cling to the belief that because planes use chemicals to induce rain, that they must therefore leave "trails" that persist after the planes are gone. You have failed to even come close to substantiating the point or justifying your belief in this regard.

Your assertions and allusions are patently false.

Your assertion that cloud seeding chemicals are "dumped into the air " is false and you know it.

For the same reasons.... above... nope. You have this article, you have photos of planes not in clouds (albeit not in China) dumping cloud-seeding chemicals... I mean I don't really know where you're getting this crap that 'it's false and I know it.

Again, "cloud seeding" by definition occurs in cloudy (cumulus) conditions, and not in otherwise clear air.
When the planes are gone, so are the "trails."

Thus, there can NEVER be any confusion between "cloud seedng" and contrails in otherwise clear air.

What are you trying to prove? "Chemical dumping" (as you put it) for CLOUD seeding, occurs by definition in cloudy conditions (cumulus, not cirrus). They are SEEDING clouds, not making them!

Contrails, on the other hand, are MAKING clouds (cirrus, not cumulus).

You know this. There can NEVER be any confusion between planes creating clouds, and planes seeding clouds.

Different clouds, different planes, different altitudes, different purposes. You know this.

Yet you persist in trying to show that they are indistinguishable. That is why your allusions and pretensions are "false."

deny ignorance

jw
edit on 30-5-2011 by jdub297 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes, I have asked myself why. The clouds in the sky do not descend to earth, we get that. Chem or con (whatever) trails have been compared to clouds on many threads. So they too will not descend to the earth. Maybe you should ask yourself a question....what descends to earth FROM clouds? So, if these trails are indeed water vapor, that will alter weather. If the trails are chemicals, that will alter the weather. The only trail off of a plane that will not alter the weather are contrails of the past that dissipated within seconds/minutes after it was emitted from the jet. Those types of contrails would have little to no effect on the weather.

Heck if your theory is correct, we have no worries about radiation from Japan. It will all stay on the ground because of gravity, right...like the pic you posted? Whew, that's a load off. There's only one problem.....down here is where WE happen to live. Smog, pollution, factory emissions, car emissions, AND anything sprayed or released into the air is kept down by the ozone layer and gravity and enters the water cycle. So my point is, it is all bad. Whether pollution is emitted from the ground or the air, it is all bad and it all affects us, plants, animals, oceans, and every ecosystem on the planet. So I do agree with you that the photo you posted, if smog, is disgusting. However, it does not prove that jet traffic exhaust is not.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Have you bothered to ask yourself why?

I did just then. My first thought was - because the chemicals, etc stay in the air far above our heads, not effected by gravity enough to pull them out of the system they're mixed up in...

then I thought - Cloud seeding = chemicals injected 'into the mix' to cause raindrops to form in a different way which causes them to be large enough in mass to fall to the ground = chemicals reaching the ground via rain droplets.

Now here's what I'm thinking - what are those chemicals exactly & what is a safe level of exposure for humans but also livestock, crops & what levels of dilution into masses of water are also safe. If that could be determined from independent sources across multiple countries it would go along way to finding a commonly acceptable conclusion to all this.

also I wonder what studies have been done to determine any other ways the raindrops may differ from the norm e.g. how it behaves when it meets soil, etc.

peace,
-Bob

P.S) I wish the answers to my questions and others were more readily made available & even considered common knowledge because it would certainly end a lot of confusion. Who knows, if enough people get confused & interested in this contrail/chemtrail mess of jumbled conspiracy theories the topic may one day need addressing in such a way... maybe all conspiracies will be properly addressed & clarified on day...I imagine that would be a nice thing...
edit on 30/5/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
That is patently false. There is nothing in the cloud seeding pictures to depict ANY trails after the planes have left the area.

Actually I haven't even been able to find a single photo that shows the chemical trails except for showing the planes themselves ejecting the stuff into the air. If you have any photos of cloud seeding that shows the chemical trails dissipating behind the planes, I'd love to see them.

The title of this thread reads "dumping chemtrails." That is not in the article; it is your own fabrication.

Chemtrail. Chemical trails. For weather modification. Nope, sorry, that's what the article is about. For the second time. Just keep repeating yourself.

You are 11 pages into this thread and have yet to post photos of a cloud seeding operation leaving "chemtrails" visible from the ground (or from anywhere else) "after the planes have left the area."

And neither have you shown any dissipating behind the planes, so what's your point? There is a lack of photographic evidence of cloud-seeding, even though it's verified to happen.

Again, "cloud seeding" by definition occurs in cloudy (cumulus) conditions, and not in otherwise clear air.
When the planes are gone, so are the "trails."

You might as well be the DoD itself telling me this. I'm not going to take your word for it without evidence.
edit on 30-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

From what I've seen the amount of chemicals (silver iodide/acetone) used to cloud seed is extremely minimal

150 grams of silver iodide mixed with 25 litres of acetone, this amount takes over 3 hours to burn.

Other cloud seeders may be different of course.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by bsbray11

WHAT??

Wow, so you finally admit some of these "contrails" are not contrails at all? That didn't take very long.

You are dangerously close to behavior that is frowned upon, on the Internet.

Starts with the letter "T".....

If you cannot understand the difference between a jet's contrail, at altitudes above 25,000 feet MSL, and the activities of cloud seeding, in clouds OTHER THAN cirrus....and, if you cannot realize that cirrus clouds, and contrails are really not much different from one another....then, there is little hope, for you.

Someone else will have to be responsible for your education.....since you don't understand (or, pretend not to) what I write.....

Ii is quite clear that white fluffy stuff in the sky is a chemtrail to those who believe it is. This has nothing to do with truth, evidence or scientific analysis. It's a matter of faith. So you have as much chance of educating a chemtrail believer as you do in convincing a priest that God does not exist.

As has been stated earlier logic is beyond these believers as well. The NWO has to breathe.......the same air as the rest of us which they are poisining with chemtrails......what a dumb activity. If people can believe in such a dumb concept what chance do you have of convincing them on how water vapour behaves in the atmosphere.

At least the Darwin concept will kick in

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

bsbray, i'm with you all the way. I'm seeing so many ATS members here who are praised for their wisdom debating your argument with the stupidest remarks. Some of them have never even responded to the question directly. It's amusing and embarrassing to say the least.

I think what the OP is asking is pretty simple. For those of you who seem to not understand it, I'll break it down in it's simplest terms.

We have A, which are contrails. We have B, which people call chemtrails, or as the OP puts it, "chemical dumps".

From the sky, both A and B look very much alike and it is hard to tell the difference between the two. they even behave the same way (some say chemtrails last for long periods, and recently, people have been saying, so do contrails). So, now, he asks...if they both behave and look so much alike in the sky, how can some of you tell the difference? You say, because chemtrails do not exist, that's how we can tell the difference. The OP is saying...if they both look alike, how exactly do you know that they do not exist? You won't be able to spot the difference between the two if they actually do exist. How hard is that to figure out?

So, for those who claim chemtrails do not exist, or that all chemtrail sightings are really contrails...the OP is asking, go ahead then...demonstrate to him how you know this. You can't use the argument that chemtrails don't exist, simply because 1) They look and behave like contrails and 2) If it is a secret act, you won't really find it being discussed in mainstream media or prevalent peer-reviewed articles. So...

Got it?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
so these trails.. they are used ect to form clouds to create if nothing else just rain?
then why on sunny blue sky's over city's are there so many, so many they turn a beautiful summer day into a misery grey dull sky?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I cannot believe the number of stars and flags you have gotten simply for obfuscating the thread title - weather modification is not chemtrails. Never has been.

Only someone clutching at straws tries to link it.

Absolutely astonishing so many people are willing to eat this bunk up..

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Then why are you still not showing the visual difference between contrails and chemtrails? Can't even follow your own advice?

How can someone provide a comparison with A: something that exists and B: a conjecture?

Here is my picture of a Contrail
     |

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
As stated by me in another thread I know nothing about con/chemtrails but if there so run of the mill and harmless and just normal plane exhaust how come Ive never seen them before?

In Oz I lived near an airport and have lived in Asia near several flight paths and never even seen one

Why does this issue only seem to affect planes in the US and to a smaller degree the UK?

Once again I know nothing about this and am not gonna research it as it doesnt seem to be relevant to my side of the world, even if it was is there anything I can do it about it?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
As stated by me in another thread I know nothing about con/chemtrails but if there so run of the mill and harmless and just normal plane exhaust how come Ive never seen them before?

In Oz I lived near an airport and have lived in Asia near several flight paths and never even seen one

Why does this issue only seem to affect planes in the US and to a smaller degree the UK?

Once again I know nothing about this and am not gonna research it as it doesnt seem to be relevant to my side of the world, even if it was is there anything I can do it about it?

There have been many reports of 'chemtrails' in Aus, long before I was on ATS I remember other conspiracy sites and there were a number of people posting reports - this is maybe 2001?? around there.

But I agree, I rarely see them down here, and I live right near Perth Airport. In fact I don't think I've ever seen them - I have seen them sans plane, but never being formed.

The OP is deliberately confusing 2 things. The so called chemtrail agenda, and common knowledge cloud seeing.

He's deliberately confusing one with the other, because it's lazy arguing. Hard to defeat because it's so basic and easily twisted to make a lengthy thread, and because the only ones doing any logical reasoning are the people the OP is directly baiting.

If you're worried about the air we breathe, then BE. it's full of rubbish and toxins and poisons, our food is rife with hormones, steroids, and anti-biotics, or water is tainted with hundreds of years of human muck and all of this falls squarely at the feet of the progress that got us to the point where we can look at it and think "Um WTF?"

chemtrails are just more imagination candy, and sadly some people are getting quite obese from it.

edit on 30/5/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Chemicals dumped into the air, leaving trails, for weather modification. I am asking you to compare those to contrails. When you finally figure out what all these words mean, let me know, please.

Oh I know what those words mean - they jsut aren't chemtrails as is commonly understood.

No one ever gave you the authority to define the word "chemtrail."

^^ THIS.

He's trolling at the highest level.

He knows FULL well what the common understanding of a CHEMTRAIL is, yet he is deliberately arguing a moot point, just to argue.

What a fail thread....

Terrible, just pathetic.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Not sure how many of you are familiar with this ability of the Chinese government, or the fact that they are very open about it.

China plans to halt rain for Beijing Olympics

'Weather modification' team will manipulate the clouds in summer to try to keep the open-air stadium dry.

By Barbara Demick, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
10:33 AM PST, January 31, 2008

Haven't read all the pages, but isnt "cloud seeding" where you want it to precipitate, while what the Chinese were going for was dry weather? Wouldnt they use different chemicals? If thats the case, why are people bringing up "cloud seeding"?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Wow!! Thank God this isnt going on in the US

Oh wait............Damn.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

It works like this:
1) "Here comes a cloud. Oh no. It's going to rain when it gets to the stadium."
2) "Not if I can help it! I am cloudbuster man!"
3) Cloudbuster man gets into his airplane and seeds the cloud before it gets to the stadium causing it to rain and dissipate. Premature precipitation.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Premature precipitation

I'm sure there's a pill for that...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by FoosM

It works like this:
1) "Here comes a cloud. Oh no. It's going to rain when it gets to the stadium."
2) "Not if I can help it! I am cloudbuster man!"
3) Cloudbuster man gets into his airplane and seeds the cloud before it gets to the stadium causing it to rain and dissipate. Premature precipitation.

Actually, doesn't the article say somewhat the opposite? It does discuss techniques of cloud seeding, but then I believe it states that the Chinese researchers have a technique that they hope will make the raindrops smaller, not larger, and this will allow the rain to be delayed until the clouds move, (not an early rain, but delayed).

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join