It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirtification and Purification.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have been wanting to make this thread for 6 months, and I finally decided to make it.

This has been a topic I think about almost daily.

It resonates with almost all aspects of life.

Let's share some examples.

-I live in a place with dirt roads. Gotta love them dirt roads. After a while, my car will get covered in dirt. I love it, but sometimes it's nice to show the car a little love and give it a nice clean. So a few days ago, I spent an hour detailing my car, really getting off all that grime. It was sparkly clean, and no the car is not some suped up sports car, it is a very homely and humble car complete with dings and scratches. The car really appreciated it's cleaning though, and definitely improved the appearance.

-There are some days I skip on brushing my teeth. I think we have all done this from time to time. Anyway, today, I was rubbing my tongue across my fuzzy teeth, and I was like damn, that is nasty. hehe. So I get my toothbrush, put on the toothpaste, and really polish my teeth, nice and clean. Now I'm sitting here with a flosser in my mouth, and rubbing my tongue across my slippery teeth. No my teeth aren't some suped up hollywood grill, they are a homely and humble set of teeth, complete with a chip and non porcelain whiteness. My teeth really appreciated it's cleaning though, and definitely improved the appearance.

-There are some days where I am out and about hanging out with Mother Earth, getting all sweaty and stinky and dirty. Also spending a day at the beach gives a similar grimy effect. I seriously enjoy this at times. Feeling all one with the Earth and such, it can be a good feeling. But with all that said, a nice shower after a long day is like the best feeling ever.

Maybe this was just some random rambling, but I felt like I had to share this with you. Maybe it will resonate.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
SoulJay

I Baptise myself usually two times a day

Though depending on where and what am doing sometimes just wash for a few months travel etc.

There is something quite magical almost about water must be said.

Kind Regards

Elf

new topics

join