It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Tapes Back In Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
His big fat belly was gross.
2nd
edit on 30-5-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
ok, hereby it be known
that I declare this thread
the kewlest thread of the day.
S&F

the monologue wasn't that bad either.

and thanks to this man for refreshing my
memory of what bell bottoms use to look like.
lmao

I agree! This was the most awesome thing to have my morning coffee to
Thank's OP for putting a smile on my face. That guy is handsome in his old age heheh.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
i wish i had the foresight to do something like that.......... interesting thread. thanks for posting.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
That was fantastic to see and love watching this sort of thing.
Hes also got great dedication.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This was incredible. It reminds me of those time lapse of people taking a photo of themselves every day.

But in a way I like this better because you can see him go through the different eras as well as hearing his voice.

I'm going to have to watch this again. Very thought provoking.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Obesity causes depression. Eating processed food causes obesity. Eat a raw food diet and you'll live longer.

The tighty whities .. classic.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
i found this video depressing. Anyone else?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
His big fat belly was gross.
2nd
edit on 30-5-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)

Hyuk, yeah his fat tummie was rellly gross, huh, he needs to be punished because i have cute eyes.

Yep, you are one clever boy. Society loved you. You are what we call, #ING ACE. It means, your skill is ace and yet you are still like a #ing.

let us see you do this once more, I very much you doubt you are anythig more than a 1 trick patsy.

Am I wrong?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This guy either coughs or gags just before saying what year it is on so many occasions I had to stop it after a couple of minutes. I did get to see a big fat man with virtually no clothes on before my journey came to an end though. I am baffled at the unbelievable level of interest in this guy.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Great commitment to a project. Video technology has vastly improved over the years.

I film everything in my life but usually hit the delete button after watching it a few times. Other people are much more interesting. Love the video on my iphone.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Wow he did not age well! At 30 he looks more like 45. There was that one year he was really slim and then went back huge the following year.

Makes me wish I'd kept writing my diaries all these years, would make some interesting reading now, especially as my brain is going all fuzzy these last few years.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I take my hat off to the guy for persevering all this time over something he thought of in his early teens. Screw the people who hate the video because he doesn't turn out like a 'perfect model' its called AGE, and one day you'll find that out for yourselves.

He is only a human being and feels love, pain, hurt, emotion, feelings. All we see is 6 minutes of reeled footage, not his entire lifetime filmed on tape. To prejudge someone just because when he made that video for the day he was happy, depressed, whatever is stupid. Its called life.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It's incredible to see an individual filming himself for decade.Thanks for the appreciation guys.Mush Love

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
That is a pretty awesome idea. I am going to do this. We only live once and I forget a LOT. This will be amazing to look back on.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Excellent video, really makes me think. Life is gone like that isn't it? I wonder how he feels watching himself go from a young 20 year old man to himself now? Must be a trip to watch yourself like that.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Who cares? The guy seemed like a pretty nice dude, isn't that all that matters? You don't have to "sleep" with him so who cares what his belly looks like? Dude lived a full life by the looks of it!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
I am baffled at the unbelievable level of interest in this guy.

I am baffled that your baffled.
2nd.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Pretty cool but pointless at the same time if that makes sense?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well, at least the man had a project and did something besides criticizing people on the www. all the time. That's quite an accomplishment in this day and age.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Things like this make me really appreciate the time we have here.

I'm 35 now, and I can remember 19 like it was yesterday.

Time waits for no man, and I am honored that this man shared his entire adult life with us to remind us of that.

Hopefully, by the time your insides are showing on the outside (my definition of 'aging'), you have become a decent human being, and not some vain, shallow automaton.

This man is unique and creative, and seems to have kept his sense of humor through it all.

So, no matter what his earth suit looks like, he should be applauded for this magnum opus!

S & F, OP!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join