It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Tapes Back In Time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+78 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wow, see this , man film himself back in time from 1977 - 2011. welcome to digital time machine homieees

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
haha thats pretty cool! They should do that in a big city were theres pollution so people can see the real effects of the air from pollution..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Kind of a funny observation. It looks like he got happier as the years went back. Like the older he got or as the years went on he became more and more depressed. Reflection of the times?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
He was soooooooooo thinnnnnn then got soooooooo faaaaaaat. Thats depressing.

1982. That year for me dudes; I don't know where to start. I stepped into The Twilight Zone, cross the edge of The Outer Limits. One day, when I get a scanner, (when I get around......to getting a scanner) maybe I'll do a full Disclosure thread with pictures about it. Interesting, he was in Las Vegas in '85. I lived there till the end of '84. It was dying. Was!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

That was awesome! The guy had to really focus on video taping himself year after year. It's kind of funny how we change through the years.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
ok, hereby it be known
that I declare this thread
the kewlest thread of the day.
S&F

the monologue wasn't that bad either.

and thanks to this man for refreshing my
memory of what bell bottoms use to look like.
lmao

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
That was really interesting...........don't know what else to say really...................makes ya feel bloody old though................Best thread of the day.........................

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wow

Its amazing to see how we change.

It only has a few hundred views too. I bet this goes viral in the coming weeks.

S+F

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The belly shots were a bit much

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
He really doesn't even change until 1997. Then he just completely changes. That of course is starting at 2011.

It's amazing how in twenty years the man changed almost completely.

Actually it's more amazing how much he changes in just ONE year. The 90's were not good to him.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
That is really neat.

Deebo

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Wow thats amazing. I used to have pictures from when i was a baby up to now but alot of those got destroyed over the years. really awesome find, S&F

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
And he stops in 2011, why? The end is near.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
And he stops in 2011, why? The end is near.
Lol im gonna star that one. where have I heard that before...hmmm... lol I want to do this now. In 20 years ill come back here with how ive changed over the course of 20 years.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This is awesome, I've been writing about my thoughts and what's going on in my life for a few years now with the idea of eventually going back and seeing my thought process change over time but it never occurred to me to record myself, that's a great idea. Like someone else said I bet this goes viral soon, I wouldn't be surprised to suddenly see this all over the place.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This is a great thread thank you
in twenty years this man went through alot of changes in looks ! It was interesting to watch S&F

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
stars and flags... Or at least one of each :p

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Now that is dedication to your subject.

awesome video

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
That was really cool...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by isthisreallife
He really doesn't even change until 1997. Then he just completely changes. That of course is starting at 2011.

It's amazing how in twenty years the man changed almost completely.

Actually it's more amazing how much he changes in just ONE year. The 90's were not good to him.

The weight I can understand, the greying so young tho!! Woo!!

But it is amazing how different a beard makes you look.

He went from old to young back to old then almost a baby.

God who the hell at 20 years old even knows what they're doing tomorrow let alone planning the next 30+ years and actually remembering segways made half a decade or more earlier (when he says he wants to get fit for 2001)...

I also like how it's entirely personal - no inclusion of anyone else, just him. Is he married? A father? Did he make that connection, or has he remained a quirky individual... *mostly - we don't know anyone else (watched it again thought best make ETA

Meh, who has a video camera in 1977 at age 19.

edit on 30/5/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join