It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want most?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Take a look at your life. What do you think about most?...throughout your day. Of all things, what is the one thing that inspires you to motivation more than anything else? What is the root that drives you?

I have a tendency to think it's similar for everyone but who knows?
I'm really curious about other people's answers.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
To have a family.

I have all the basic items to live like food, water, clothes on my back and so on, but I want a family to share that with one day.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think about freedom. The freedom to do as I please(as long as I don't hurt anybody else). I think about how much the government invades my life and it pisses me off. I just want to be left alone to live my life the way I want.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a girl who looked good

I would call her

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
a girl who looked good

I would call her

but all joking aside.

I WANT MORE COWBELL!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I have looked into my life, all of my life, and cannot still answer that question. If my life depended upon it, and I had to answer it immediately, I could probably come up with a answer. But I know I would always question it in my mind later. There is always a “What if”.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ever since I can remember, I've genuinely enjoyed being alive to experience "the moment". There's something marvelous and wonderful about the direct experience I've had with the physical world, whether it being awake or asleep, that it just keeps me coming back!

edit: dream world may not be as tied to the physical world as I've unwittingly inferred
edit on 29-5-2011 by AllSeeingLie because: clarification

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
To have a family in the future with a very good safety net under us. I could careless about being rich, becoming popular or anything else. It is my desire and my cravings to get married and have a family.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingLie
Ever since I can remember, I've genuinely enjoyed being alive to experience "the moment". There's something marvelous and wonderful about the direct experience I've had with the physical world, whether it being awake or asleep, that it just keeps me coming back!

Awesome. Living in the moment is what its really all about.

Yesterday is gone. Flush the past down the toilet, don't carry around a big bag of drama trauma, regrets, anger and obsession about what already took place like some Psycho Santa with a 3,000lb. bag of misery.

Tomorrow never comes. Ask Annie. it's always a day away.

Carpe diem. Seize the day. Live in the moment. Look at the clouds, enjoy your meal, hug your loved ones and tell them how much they mean to you. People don't hear "I love you" enough.

There is very little in our life that we are actually in control of. Rather silly to work yourself into a frothy lather about the unknown and the injustices elsewhere. I'm not saying don't care. Send a donation, volunteer, write a letter to Uncle Obama and the Zoo Crew. But do it now, do it today, live in the moment.

You can cease at any moment. The next ride down the highway may be your last. The world may go boom tomorrow. We can't control this. So enjoy what you have right now.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
world peace, love, legal weed,enlightenment, and money...in that order lol
edit on 29-5-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
To be the best and most famous heavy metal guitarist part of the best thrash metal band. There isn't one day that goes by without this thought.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
To find my soulmate......not just anyone, but someone that would stick by me no matter what and understands me......

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
To learn. What is this, why is it here, where did it come from, who was involved in it being here, when is it from, how does this affect me, the world, socitey, nature. It being anything from a T.V. show to the Pyramids. To gain knowledge in any form. Not to master one area but dabble in all and try to understand everything.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I want to be locked in a room with the masterminds of the 911 attacks, a pair of needle nose pliers and an xacto knife.
I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
id like for the truth to come out in all instances of known lies

jfk

roswell

ruby ridge

waco

all of them

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

What is Rudy Ridge?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This world is such a f@#$'d up place,
my minds such in f$@#'d up shape,
everything down here sucks,
maybe what's up there is great,
we all gotta go one day,
i just wanna cut to the chase,
i wanna stop these nightmares,
i just wanna touch her face.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I want to thank everyone for their answers. This has been interesting. I want everyone to be as honest as possible.

If I had to say, and I say it knowing that if my life were different perhaps there would be something else that I think about most often but it is what it is and out of ALL the things I want I could try to lean towards something that I thought was more righteous or more fair but again, it is what it is and I can't deny what I think about and the frequency... I think I kind of fall in a similar place as stealthy kat.

I am obsessed with the idea of having passionate, intimate, loyal love.

I was thinking and wondering about this and whether or not that makes me selfish, but I guess the deepest wants would usually seem that way. I just wanted to explore others answers.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I just want to add... despite my longing for that kind of passionate love, I have gotten pretty damn picky. Certainly don't color me desperate, just desperate for a certain man.
edit on 29-5-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

edit on 5/29/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

We had the same answer....I am picky also....not so much looks, but someone I can trust, you know?
edit on 5/29/2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join