It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Secret for A Secret 'Woman'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

lol,I wrote the book on how to keep a woman forever,not wondering what the op is talking about cause he or she is single,im just trying to help woman in some way keep and hold there man,instead of just doing any and everything to what is seen on tv or in music. tv , music and friends seem to change the woman from being a real woman to being a total ....

forever huh? you mean chained up in a basement somewhere lol, cause that doesnt count........

Im gonna take a giant stab and probably get flammed here, but you sound like alot like muslim factions over seas...........if not, then you should look into it, you both sound equally as oppresive

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

A real relationship works one-way and one-way only...'MANS LAW'
A man has to keep a tight chain on a woman ,or she will go astray, im just letting you woman know a couple of things that has never been told to you, it might sound crazy, you can call me what you want to call me, that’s why it was secret, but these are actual reasons why men cheat and leave there woman…Period!
don’t judge me judge the secret

You Sir, are delusional, misinformed, cruel, strange, dangerous, and a sicko. I can't imagine any sane and decent woman hooking up with you for any reason. If your intent was to come here to make us feel like we are beneath you or any other man, you failed miserably. I have been married to the same man for 32 years. We have a mutual respect for each other. Yes you heard it right, neither of us is 'above' the other. Get it? Got it? Good!

Well hopefully you have not exceeded your 30-year limit on what to do and what not to do, just read the op, May your success a real woman continue on.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

You're not married right? You obviously have no respect for women and a great need to feel above them in some way. Aint gonna happen buddy! What you want is a robot, not a woman.

I have respect for a woman that knows her place, not a woman that thinks she is grown or something .A woman is like a child, you have to groom her, teach her, help her think, and evolve her into the perfect woman.

I taught other men how to change a whore into a house wife I have helped more relationships stay together then dr Phil and divorce court put together.
Nobody on this earth knows how the human brain of both men and woman work more then I do, loll, are you serious!

I don't believe you have helped any relationship with your lack of knowledge on women. Nope,not for one minute do I believe that!

Do you honestly think that i wanted to tell you all,do you?
your shocked i know!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

My succes is because I am nothing like you expect a woman to be!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Woman have all types of secrets that men dont know about,i just want them to share.

I doubt there's any secret to the fact that guys with attitudes like yourself creep women out.

IRM

And obviously you have met woman that love men like you so they can run allll over you,lol.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This thread is being temporarily closed until cooler heads prevail.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join