It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Secret for A Secret 'Woman'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by sunsetatdawn

How is it sexes,lol

It's sexist

Here is what sexism is

: prejudice or discrimination based on sex; especially : discrimination against women 2 : behavior, conditions, or attitudes that foster stereotypes of social roles based on se

Sexism

This is EXACTLY what your post is.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Get help you say. How do you know this is in jest? There are still men around who would think these ideas are spot on. I work long and hard six days out of seven to provide for my family and I will not be treated like a second class citizen. Just not funny.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by Goathief

Forgot to add, I'd absolutely despise being in a relationship like that - I want a person [b/] (preferably with a strong-will), not a slave.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Have you ever lost a significant other? My wife was my best friend and the love of my life. To think that there is even a remote chance that someone would treat their wife or girlfriend or whatever like that makes me sick.

Any "man" that would subscribe to the mindset you have put forth is a disgrace to the word "man."

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You're not married right? You obviously have no respect for women and a great need to feel above them in some way. Aint gonna happen buddy! What you want is a robot, not a woman.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

TextYou know this as fact? Ehhhh wrong. So you are saying men will cheat cause a woman farted. that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You do realize we have the same digestive parts as you right? We DO fart. Seems you have issues with farting not the whole of man.

Yes it is fact,its 100% conclusive out of 100 men surveyed.
Men dont like for there woman to fart...PERIOD !>>>>>and im really hoping your a woman asking me this,because if your a man then shame on you.

TextAgain are you serious?! Men can and DO cook and what about when the woman comes home from a hard day of work?? So she is suppose to cook? Wow stuck in the 50s much...

THAT IS BLASPHEMES TO SAY‘, a man should cook; a man should never cook unless he wants to, and a woman should always be in the kitchen...PERIOD!
THE MAN IS THE HUNTER AND PROVIDER, THAT IS JUST LIKE SAYING THE WOMAN SHOULD GET ALL THE BACK BREAKING JOBS THAT MEN DO, ARE YOU SERIOUS!
What am I saying wrong?

TextWTH! Are you single? Cause if you have a gf or wife I'd like to tell her to get rid of you ASAP. You sound controlling! This is another dumb rule you have.

Your copy on how to be a...REAL woman must of missed you.

TextWow just wow...You obviously know nothing of woman and want a slave not a partner.

it was the thought that counts...get it.
just a thought >a simple lilttle thought> a thoughtful jesture,thats it thats all.
why cant a woman rub her mans feet or rub his back,i never said it was a rule,it was a thought.

TextI am really sick of the woman bashing on this site..really getting sick of it. Funny thing is there are so many of these threads. You guys need to maybe look at YOURSELF and stop blaming women.

Are you serious ,lol...woman bashing.

im sharing with you things that no woman on this earth knows about,and your saying this is woman bashing.

Now i see why this information was a secret...sorry i told you all,gosh!

edit on 29-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wow that has to be the most unintelligent post I have read all month! Congrats!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

That's rich to say your sharing secrets that no woman knows about. You obviously have never been in a loving relationship with a REAL woman, because if you had then you would know that a loving, commited couple will share their likes/ dislikes with each other, and please each other accordingly. It's called a partnership, not dictatorship.
edit on 29-5-2011 by sunsetatdawn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Female here

just letting you know your an ignorant pig

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

let me get this stragiht , acording to your little black book of Male secrets , women are not allowed to pretty much live .

women just like men do fart, they also burp, and statch their asses and what not.

you are nothing but a male pig who wants either robot wives like in the stepford wives or something else ...

this is just so wrong , as know many many men who love to cook and some who cant cook but dont mind making the attempt. just to please their woman.

i suggest you go talk to some REAL MEN and try again later .

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Woman have all types of secrets that men dont know about,i just want them to share.

guessing youre single, or will be if she reads this post...............mind telling me where youre from originally and how old you are?

lol,I wrote the book on how to keep a woman forever,not wondering what the op is talking about cause he or she is single,im just trying to help woman in some way keep and hold there man,instead of just doing any and everything to what is seen on tv or in music.

tv , music and friends seem to change the woman from being a real woman to being a total ....

You see,the woman of today have lost there FOUNDING 'EVE ' roots on how to be a 'REAL WOMAN'
Its sad i know!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by arriana

Originally posted by arriana
And this ladies and gentlemen, is why I gave up on men! lol

Seriously hope your being sarcastic

Its ancient rules amongst us men,how am i being sarcastic,you must of broke one of these rules,dont give up,just stay in your place as a woman and everything will be ok.
Its a mans world and dont ever forget that.

You *do* realise most of the stuff men do is to attract us ladies right? I think you need to re-evaluate your place in society.

And can i get the names of who ever stared thisFemale Chauvinist Pig: Women and the Rise of Raunch Culture (2005) is a book by Ariel Levy which critiques modern feminist culture in the United States and ...

THIS..THIS IS WHY YOUR ALL LOST.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
ROTF !!!!

This thread had me in tears laughing !!!

Nothing personal but you sound...how can I say...

Prehistoric !!!!!!!!!!

Immortal eh?? We'll see just how long you'll remain immortal once some ladies find out about this thread.

I seriously can't believe someone still thinks this way in this day and age !

WOW !

You just dont understand how much a woman loves to be contoled and do her part as shes suppose to..you just dont get it do you...and most likly never will.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by mblahnikluver

TextYou know this as fact? Ehhhh wrong. So you are saying men will cheat cause a woman farted. that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You do realize we have the same digestive parts as you right? We DO fart. Seems you have issues with farting not the whole of man.

Yes it is fact,its 100% conclusive out of 100 men surveyed.
Men dont like for there woman to fart...PERIOD !>>>>>and im really hoping your a woman asking me this,because if your a man then shame on you.

Are you serious?! You base this on 100 men out of BILLIONS on the planet... If you can't tell by my reply I am female then that is your problem.

TextAgain are you serious?! Men can and DO cook and what about when the woman comes home from a hard day of work?? So she is suppose to cook? Wow stuck in the 50s much...

THAT IS BLASPHEMES TO SAY‘, a man should cook; a man should never cook unless he wants to, and a woman should always be in the kitchen...PERIOD!
THE MAN IS THE HUNTER AND PROVIDER, THAT IS JUST LIKE SAYING THE WOMAN SHOULD GET ALL THE BACK BREAKING JOBS THAT MEN DO, ARE YOU SERIOUS!
What am I saying wrong?

Um no not true. You do know what century you are in right? Saying women should cook and be in the kitchen IS a form of sexism, see above if you need a refresher. Also please don't yell at me.

TextWTH! Are you single? Cause if you have a gf or wife I'd like to tell her to get rid of you ASAP. You sound controlling! This is another dumb rule you have.

Your copy on how to be a...REAL woman must of missed you.

I AM a REAL woman thank you. A real woman would never want a man like you.

TextWow just wow...You obviously know nothing of woman and want a slave not a partner.

it was the thought that counts...get it.
just a thought >a simple lilttle thought> a thoughtful jesture,thats it thats all.
why cant a woman rub her mans feet or rub his back,i never said it was a rule,it was a thought.

No you said it was required, read your own post. Also how do you know women don't? I rub my man's feet, back and cook but not because he thinks I should but because I like to, not all women are like that just like not all men like to rub backs or feet. Get a grip!

TextI am really sick of the woman bashing on this site..really getting sick of it. Funny thing is there are so many of these threads. You guys need to maybe look at YOURSELF and stop blaming women.

Are you serious ,lol...woman bashing.

im sharing with you things that no woman on this earth knows about,and your saying this is woman bashing.

Now i see why this information was a secret...sorry i told you all,gosh!

Yes this is woman bashing.

No woman on earth wants to know these things. They are nothing, what did Spike TV do this poll?

I did all this while farting and picking my nose
edit on 5/29/2011 by mblahnikluver because: fix quotes

edit on 5/29/2011 by mblahnikluver because: darn quotes

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by Version100

An attempt at humor...

To those that are reacting and taking this seriously, get help... Soon...

To the OP, better luck next time.

he flat out said he was serious.....

Where did he say he was "flat out serious" in the original post ?
Anything said after the first post was just to hook more fish.

Methinks you take this sort of nonsense way too seriously.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Your really getting annoying now, but I can tell you have no idea what your talking about. It's obvious you don't know any women who are strong in mind yet still femimine. You think every woman is influenced by t.v and music??? You have alot to learn.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

No he posted it in the Secret Societies forum, which is NOT for jokes. If he was meaning this as a joke there is an appropriate forum.

This person is a troll

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunsetatdawn

Get help you say. How do you know this is in jest? There are still men around who would think these ideas are spot on. I work long and hard six days out of seven to provide for my family and I will not be treated like a second class citizen. Just not funny.

Thats what im saying !
You the man that works 6 hard days out the week.
You the man that provides for your family.
you wear the pance in this relasionship
KING... KONG... AINT GOT NOTHING ON WHO RUNS THAT HOUSE.

ILL BE GOT DAMN !!!! IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR BATH WATER READY AND SOME FOOD ON THE TABLE AND THE HOUSE CLEAN WHEN YOU GET HOME !!!

A man should never be treated like a second class citizen....PERIOD!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Have you ever lost a significant other? My wife was my best friend and the love of my life. To think that there is even a remote chance that someone would treat their wife or girlfriend or whatever like that makes me sick.

Any "man" that would subscribe to the mindset you have put forth is a disgrace to the word "man."

LOL,i wonder how many times your significate other goes out with there friends a month,thats what you need to be worried about.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I'm now convinced you are either 12yrs old, or are just plain stupid. I am a woman, yes a woman that works six days out of seven to provide for my family. My god, you are a complete tool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join