It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mblah's Spinach Artichoke Dip

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This stuff I could eat all day and every day in so many ways. It's easy to make and you can slow cook it or bake it, slow cook is the best.

Mblah's Spinach Artichoke Dip

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8d19f5afcbd.jpg[/atsimg]

Ingredients

2 packs of the frozen spinach, thawed and drained
can use fresh (4 cups cooked)

1 and 1/2 cans (14oz) artichoke hearts, diced
2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 and 1/4 cups of parmesean cheese
1/2 cup shredded asiago
1/2 cup shredded romano
1 can (10oz) Alfredo sauce
1 pack (8oz) and a half of cream cheese
5 cloves of garlic, minced
1 and 1/2 cup diced tomato

Mix all ingredients above but tomato in a crock pot or slow cooker. Cook on high til the cheese melts, time varies on which you use and the temperature of your cooker or crock pot. While it is cooking, stir occasionally. Once the cheeses have melted cook on low for 3 hrs stirring occasionally. When it is done cooking add the tomatoes and stir.

I serve this with either Rosemary Olive Oil Triscuits, Italian Herb Flatbread Crisps by Townhouse and my personal favorite lightly toasted rye bread cut into strips.

If you want to bake it, mix all ingredients then place in a small baking dish, 9x13 will work, cover and bake for 35 mins at 350 degrees, that is F.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
How about I'll paypal you some cash..

& you make and & send me some to Windsor, Ontario, Canada.

Deal?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Oddly enough, I can't stand Artichokes and only like Spinach as a salad. But combine both and it is DELICIOUS! Whodathunk?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Oddly enough, I can't stand Artichokes and only like Spinach as a salad. But combine both and it is DELICIOUS! Whodathunk?

LOL yea there are certain things I don't like but when you cook them a certain way or mix them with something else it is a different story. I can't stand onions and even tell fast food joints Im allergic so they dont put them on there but I LOVE the bloomin onion lol

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by prncspch6
How about I'll paypal you some cash..

& you make and & send me some to Windsor, Ontario, Canada.

Deal?

HAHA!

That can be arranged

It's funny I have put some aside to give to a few people because I made enough for an army as usual lol

I made cookies the other day and had to make sure the intended person I made them for, my bf, actually got some lol

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Maybe you're not so allergic after all. Or, maybe the dip is a natural allergy remedy? Can ya mainline the stuff?

I used to eat Vidalias raw and chase 'ol girl around the house begging her to "Kiss ME!"

Never turned out to well, but it was fun.
edit on 29-5-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

HAHA that is funny! Did you get your kiss? lol

Im not allergic to onions I just can't stand them raw..icky, so I tell them I am so they don't put them on there. They have looked at me funny when I ask for onion rings after saying Im allergic. I told them it's the raw onions I'm allergic too...LOL!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Only once, she caught on after that. Smart girl, but thing is...she ate 'em raw too.
edit on 29-5-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
FLAGGED!
You sir, are my new hero of the day.
I fargin love spinach and artichoke dip, but cringe every time I bust out the $5 for it.
I think I am going to try this out tonight especially since Trader Joe's Has artichokes on sale for $.99 each.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
looks like puke

but sounds lush tho thanks for sharin

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Baron Von Chaos

99 cents! That’s way to F’ ing high! (Pulls out shotgun and shoots the artichoke stand)

A take off the scene frome the movie, "Used Cars"

Ugh! They should pay me to take the Artichokes off their hands. But what the hell, I do love me some cheap spinach artichoke dip.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
looks like puke

but sounds lush tho thanks for sharin

ron!

Yeah when I took the pic I was like, ok this doesn't look very appetizing but oh it is!

Yeah I am going to be posting a lot more of my recipes. I am organizing my food pics in my flickr account..My god that is taking forever!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baron Von Chaos
FLAGGED!
You sir, are my new hero of the day.
I fargin love spinach and artichoke dip, but cringe every time I bust out the $5 for it.
I think I am going to try this out tonight especially since Trader Joe's Has artichokes on sale for $.99 each.

Thank you but I am female. I have pink letters! LOL!

I do like the TGI Friday's frozen dip when I don't feel like making it or don't have the stuff to do so. It's almost 4 bucks and it use to be 2 dollars! Food prices have really gone up on many things I like to buy.

Never heard of Trader Joes. Is it a brand?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

My thought exactly, but was to PC to say. (Imagine that)

I hate cabbage, but love Kim-Chi and coleslaw...weird.

I don't care about the recipe pics, I care about the recipes. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
looks pretty good...

maybe if this chick in this video below woulda made that instead of crappy spajetti....

He woulda came home!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Whooopsie. My misogynistic bad. Sorry about that.
I thought that pink was the new black though and "real men wear pink.." Which is why I will never be a real man, or something like that.
So anyway, Trader Joe's is like a hippy grocery store where the customers and most of the staff smell of patchouli and body odor. But they have really nice produce for cheap.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baron Von Chaos

Whooopsie. My misogynistic bad. Sorry about that.
I thought that pink was the new black though and "real men wear pink.." Which is why I will never be a real man, or something like that.
So anyway, Trader Joe's is like a hippy grocery store where the customers and most of the staff smell of patchouli and body odor. But they have really nice produce for cheap.

Oh it's fine. I wasn't mad, it happens all the time on here and my response is always "but I have pink letters"

Also my name is short for Manolo Blahnik, a shoe designer lol I guess if a guy knows that name they will know I am female but since he makes female shoes it doesn't matter

Ahh sounds nice. I love cheap produce but i can't stand the smell of patchouli lol I dont think we have this place in Florida. I will have to look.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Oh yeah. I totally know who MBlahblahblahblah is. I wear those shoes all the time at work. I like the way they make my legs look.
Wait, no, that's not true.
I thought your name referred to what Jambi the genie in the box on the PeeWee Herman show, said when he granted a wish.
"Mekka Lekka Hi Mekka Hiney Ho."

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I could LIVE OFF THAT STUFF OMG! Thanks for the recipe, I will give it a try

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Baron Von Chaos

HAHA omg remember that guy!

Ha yea no relation

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>