It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Policy Explained (Interesting document)...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
First off, this is my first post here. I've been lurking here for awhile because I find you guys often interesting information, even if some of you tend to misinterpret, blow out of proportion, or under recognize rammifications....Many of you seem quite intelligent, however.

Now for the meat of my post: I assumed this had been posted here before, because it seems so important, and yet a search revealed nothing. This is a document titled "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces, and Resources for a New Century". It was written by a neo-conservitive think tank (not criticizing as I am generally republican myself, but thought it should be shared) including Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and many other high level administration members.

The document talks about policy, including the creation of "space forces", the Iraq War, and even (maybe?) 9/11. The scary thing is...it was written in September....of 2000!

As always read this with the understanding that nearly anything can be misinterpretid...sorta like the Bible...and may I suggest scrolling past the liberal commentary above it:

cryptome.org...

read, think about it, discuss...

[Edited on 29-3-2003 by Mr. E.]

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I realize it hasn't been that long since I posted, but only three views? Come on! Either you've all read this before, I didn't come up with a snazzy enough title or your taking your time to think about it like I asked you....

Oh well....I'll check back later....

join