It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: UK, France concerned over Pakistan nuke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

WikiLeaks: UK, France concerned over Pakistan nuke

www.pakistansnewsonline.com

According to recent revelations by the whistle blower website, WikiLeaks, the UK and France are concerned about the Pakistani nuclear weapons.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Julian Assange’s data dump has helped confirm that America’s democracy agenda is over. The project of liberating the Middle East from tyrannical regimes and installing free governments was once a centerpiece of the United States’ post-9/11 strategy, but the latest cables released by WikiLeaks reveal a far different reality.

www.pakistansnewsonline.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
They should be, and the USA even more so.

Too bad no one has taken it seriously, unless they want something to happen so they can have another large scale military invasion.

Either way, the military industrial complex wins.

:0

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Do we have any link for the official wikileak cables? I don't take blogger as a source.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
either way, lauching a nuke benefits noone as they will be 'counter-nuked' so the question is, do they have the balls to completely destroy us? By us I mean the Human race.

if they launch one, they will get one back and so on, everyone knows the cycle.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

I suppose if you had your finger on the trigger, and you thought your time was up, and your country was going down the toilet. That's the only scenario I could see somebody using one. But they would have to be surrounded completely by like minded people.

That's why I can't see it happening even with Lil Kim!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Or you simply make either the weapons, or materials available to terrorists, like Al Qaeda or others and let them attack the west for you, and then you can say "We had nothing to do with this" ... Just like they deny they knew about the Al Qaeda compound, the Taliban leaders and other key terrorist leaders in their country.

Retaliation would be difficult if the claim of responsibility comes from a roaming terrorist organization with no country of their own.

Yeah, and don't think for a second that the major enemies of the west are not working on plans to attack the USA, UK, Israel, and "western interests" in exactly this way.

This is the real "not IF, but WHEN" scenario that is playing out behind the scenes right now.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I agree it's definitely a possibility. I can't see an actual nuclear bomb being used though. More likely a dirty bomb, which would be harder to trace. It would be difficult for a country like Pakistan to say 'nothing to do with us' if a fission weapon was used. Although there are allegedly a big handful of viable devices 'missing.'

I would suspect if there is any kind of raid on Pakistan's nuke weapons facilities in the future it will be game over for them as a sovereign nation.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

The only way I can see someone tossing a nuke, is a sociopath on their death bed. We really need to keep old people away from the red buttons.
edit on Sun, 29 May 2011 15:08:20 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Why do people think nukes can destroy the planet?
You're giving nukes too much credit.

A water gallon filled with anti matter could do more damage than a "nuke".

It may mess up the environment, but the species will learn to adapt to it.
And it isnt like too developed countries would nuke each other.. just a first world country vs a developing country... the usa has technology to shoot nukes downs.

edit on 29-5-2011 by DuceizBack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This one doesn't surprise me in the least. I've been wondering how long before something happened, ever since they got online with their nuclear (or nucular a la georgie jr
) back in 2009.

We all mostly agree that TPTB have something up their sleeve to try and bring us all under one NWO. One of those ways is by starting another World War. This is also assuming (
hehe) that we haven't already been under the start of said war for a few years now. It seems to me, that TPTB are picking fights with the countries with the craziest leaders (N.Korea anyone?), while trying to cause a global economic break-down with their manipulation of the world's markets. That we've had global disasters that are wiping out food supplies and people(whether man made, earth made, or other), is icing on the cake. It's like they are trying to see which thing will happen first, Mother Nature, WW3, or economic collapse. Makes me glad I'll be stuck up here with the populace to fend for myself, rather than trapped in some underground deathtrap when the devil comes to take his due.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
At this point the Western governments should be more worried of China's nukes.

After all, China has now stated they will defend Pakistan as if it's China.

The Nazis running the US military today should have known better than to expect to just roll in to every country they feel like without eventually provoking the anger of China, Pakistan, and every other major power in the region, that doesn't appreciate the US blowing up their neighbors in their own back yard.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
there is always something to be concerned about right.

lets keep on the agenda and define more social and cultural desintergration

btw, humans drink milk...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

which is amazing that USA still has its head up a dark space. China owns USA

I do not believe china nor the US really wnat a war, yet us keeps sticking its big nose into places it does not belong.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

The US obviously wants war. The reason "they" want war is because "they" make tons of money off of it, ie the military industrial complex. It's been a huge source of income, possibly the biggest source of income for US interests for the last 100 years of our history.

They just don't want a war with China, because that is a completely different ball game than blowing up poor Afghani farmers and bombing Iraqi residential areas.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
Why do people think nukes can destroy the planet?
You're giving nukes too much credit.

A water gallon filled with anti matter could do more damage than a "nuke".

It may mess up the environment, but the species will learn to adapt to it.
And it isnt like too developed countries would nuke each other.. just a first world country vs a developing country... the usa has technology to shoot nukes downs.

edit on 29-5-2011 by DuceizBack because: (no reason given)

So far we've only been able to produce only a few thousand atoms-worth of anti-matter (no matter what Hollywood would have you believe), And none of it lasted for more than a few moments.

True, nuclear weapons are not as "world-ending" as some would believe, but they are sigularly terrible, each in their own right.

The detonation of just a single, moderataly-sized nuke over a typical city would kill thousands out-right, over-load every trauma center in the country (no matter what country gets hit), completely overwhelm every burn trauma center in the world, leave thousands facing slow death by radiation, and cause potentially billions of dollars in damage and disruption.

And as for the USA having the ability "to shoot nukes down"...

Well, maybe.

But that's only if an enemy chose to launch a nuclear attack against the US by airplane or missile.

If I were to weld a nuke into a water-tight container attached to the under-side of a "friendly"-flagged container ship, I could sail it into any port city in the country...And destroy it.

Or, if I had access to a smaller, more sophisticated nuclear warhead, say from a missile, I could attach it to a large weather balloon (they can loft payloads of up to a ton or more) and fly it over a selected target city at 90-100,000 FT; dropping the nuke by radio command once the GPS device attached to the weapon tells me I'm in range over the target city.

A slow moving object, at that extremely high altitude, is beyond the capability of most defensive weapons system to detect and or attack. And that is assuming the "Suprise" is even identified as as threat. More likely it'll be lost amoung all the other air-borne "clutter" picked up on the nation's radar.

"If you go hunting for tigers, don't be suprised if you get trampled by zebras!"

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sheikh123

Don't fret the FEDS will save the day!!!

On a serious note:Let's hope China doesn't intervene...

top topics

join