It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
There is a curious website that has had the same message for like a year now..

www.illuminati.org...

All that's been on that site for over a year, is the single line message that is presently there. It may have been more than a year.

There was for several months, a website that was supposedly, recruiting for the illuminati at oneworldorder.org, discusing their ideals and princiles, but has been taken offline.

CC

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Illuminati.org is probably some webpage put up by some person to make a joke. The Illuminati group as a whole would not make their presence known like, "we'll be seeing you soon."

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well I was oddly enough interested in this POST and looked up the owner of the DOMAIN name and this is the information that I got.

think of it as you want, I think it's also a HOAX. or else just call them the Phone number is there.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
gotta be a crock. Some a-hole trying to freak people out.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well maybe the ancient seer who lives in California is too busy to get back to us.

Azi

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i know this thread is kind of old, but did you see the expiration date on the site! April 22, 2012! Ha! Who would buy a website for 17 years, without purposely wanting it to end on that date? What a mystery...

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ha, with this guy he probably just selected a random date in a random year for it to expire, so everyone stupid enough to believe his website and who was checking up on him, would think that the date it expired would be when the Illuminati "would be seeing us"

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Scotts Valley, CA is located very close to Bohemian Grove area of N. Cali.... Very very close.

the chosen few

[edit on 6-10-2005 by boombye]

new topics

top topics

join