It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Federation of North America FedRes Notes ($) Printed up... in 2009? Harper majority = NAU?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Apparently in anticipation of a Harper majority in Canada's 2008 election, these US (NAU) Federal Reserve notes were at the very least designed, as per the picture (which takes forever to load) at the top of this article.

A Stephen Harper majority is key to forming the Federal Reserve bankers’ North American Union. The Federal Reserve bankers’ plans for a takeover of Canada in 2009 were defeated in 2008 when Stephen Harper won only a minority government. In 2008 the Feds were so sure that Harper would win a majority that they printed $billions in North American Union Notes dated 2009.

Now that a Harper majority IS here for those of you not following Canadian politics, is this NAU or UFNA now going to happen?

Is this NAFTA/SPP run amok and have we already in effect signed on to this?

Here's THE PRESSCORE.CA ARTICLE
Please discuss, and be civil ya bastages! Disagree with tact and evidence, not a smart-ass comment. Thanks!

DD
edit on 29-5-2011 by DjDoubleD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Images of alleged 'amero' bills have been floating around for quite a while.

While I dont doubt that the NAU and the Amero are on their way, I have a hard time believing that any pictures circulating the net are real.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Besides who the heck's gonna need paper and coins when all money is modulated by implantable RFID's? No, you won't be 'forced' to get one, just if you want to work, eat, live, love etc.. you'll HAVE TO. This also is coming, and whether or not it is indeed the Biblical 'mark of the beast', it sure is evil as all hell just the same.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjDoubleD
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Besides who the heck's gonna need paper and coins when all money is modulated by implantable RFID's? No, you won't be 'forced' to get one, just if you want to work, eat, live, love etc.. you'll HAVE TO. This also is coming, and whether or not it is indeed the Biblical 'mark of the beast', it sure is evil as all hell just the same.

The majority of people willingly carry RFID at this point, in bank cards and passports. The network is already in place.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DjDoubleD

sorry my friend but this is old news and has done the rounds of the internet for the past 18 months or so

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I understand...
Does the taste get any better over time, or is it still like bitter ashes?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I,did a report last week on this subject.By you posting this thread I,decide to let you all read this.This makes you stop and think.

In an article on May 2, 2011 in WorldNetDaily entitled “Wikileaks: North American Initiative,” Bo Unruh wrote: “A document posted online by WikiLeaks reveals that there were strategy discussions regarding the adoption of a ‘North American Union’ – called the North American Initiative in this case – at the ambassadorial level in the United States government. The concept of a North American Union largely has been ridiculed by many in government and media. The Wikipedia entry on North American Union calls it a “theoretical economic union” that has “been the subject of various conspiracy theories.” …The WikiLeaks document was uncovered by investigators with Americans for Legal Immigration, and the organization reports they ‘appear to confirm an incremental and covert plan within the highest levels of the American and Canadian governments to accomplish deeper ‘North American Integration,’ while keeping most average citizens in the dark and bypassing the constitutions of the existing three sovereign nations of America, Canada and Mexico.’ ALIPAC spokesman William Gheen told WND, ‘This is the smoking gun. This is not conjecture. This is a high-ranking member of the U.S. government who created this document.’”
....Please read all of article.Also he has a lot more interesting things that are to happen and are happening. Thanks for reading this.
............this is a update not old news but new all..

reply to post by DjDoubleD sorry my friend but this is old news and has done the rounds of the internet for the past 18 months or so,I,disagree my friend is just this may and more to come.Thanks for posting article.

edit on 29-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: ps.need to add this,this is a update

edit on 29-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: ,I,disagree my friend is just this may and more to come.Thanks for posting article. i said this to your statement

,on feb 8th,2011....

PREMEDITATED MERGER Obama signature creates 'continental perimeter' Move described as key step in advance of North American Union Posted: February 08, 2011 8:45 pm Eastern By Jerome R. Corsi © 2011 WND Barack Obama Barack Obama and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper quietly have taken a major step toward erasing the border between the two nations with a new "Beyond the Border" bilateral declaration. In a ceremony designed to remain below the radar of national public opinion, Obama and Harper bypassed Congress to sign on the basis of their executive authority a declaration that put in place a new national security vision defined not by U.S. national borders, but by a continental view of a "North American perimeter." It happened Friday, the day the Obama administration usually pushes through issues that it prefers the media ignore. By signing the declaration, the Obama administration has implemented without congressional approval a key initiative President Bush began under the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America, moving the United States and Canada beyond the North American Free Trade Agreement, commonly known as NAFTA, toward a developing North American Union regional government. The declaration signed by the two heads of state and titled "Beyond the Border: A Shared Vision for Perimeter Security and Economic Competitiveness," was described as "For Immediate Release" on the websites of the White House and the Canadian chief executive. Read more: Obama signature creates 'continental perimeter' www.wnd.com...

edit on 29-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: also this report,i found.www.wnd.com...,www.wnd.com...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

Here is some more I,found...U.S. borders with Mexico and Canada simply have been erased under a program run by the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol that issues The Trusted Traveler of North America cards.

Instead of a representation of the United States, the cards issued by the agency under Barack Obama's leadership carry a logo that depicts North America as a continent, without borders to identify the United States.

WND previously reported that on Nov. 30, 2010, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Napolitano and Mexican Ministry of the Interior Secretary José Francisco Blake Mora signed an agreement expressing their intent to develop a global entry international trusted traveler pilot program between the United States and Mexico.

please check all this out,this is from our President.please read all this article,THE NEW WORLD DISORDER
U.S.-Mexico merger
opposition intensifies
Some see secret efforts to scrap dollar,
end U.S. sovereignty, combine nations

Read more: U.S.-Mexico merger opposition intensifies www.wnd.com...

Read more: U.S.-Mexico border vanishes under Obama agency program www.wnd.com... guys are trying to stop it,since 2006,
The resolution – sponsored by Republican Reps. Virgil Goode Jr. of Virginia, Tom Tancredo of Colorado, Walter Jones of North Carolina, and Ron Paul of Texas – expresses "the sense of Congress that the United States should not engage in the construction of a North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Superhighway System or enter into a North American Union (NAU) with Mexico and Canada.

Read more: Resolution seeks to head off union with Mexico, Canada www.wnd.com...

trained for 'merger'
10 universities participate in 'model Parliament'
in Mexico to simulate 'integration' of 3 nations

Read more: N. American students trained for 'merger' www.wnd.com...
this was in 2006,

So,what is our President trying to do.Now its happening in may 2011,of trying to do this.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I,thought I,would go and check and see what is going on with the mexico border.To see why we aren't protecting it more....this is what I,found.

In January of 2011, Homeland Security and one of their terror centers released false claims that Tucson shooter Jared Loughner was associated with an online white supremacist group that was anti-government and anti-immigration. The memo was reported by Fox News and Politico, and claimed that Loughner was likely motivated by Congresswoman Giffords’ stances in favor of amnesty for illegal immigrants. The claims turned out to be false and there was no evidence that Loughner was motivated by race or immigration. “We need local authorities to cancel this ill-conceived terror drill that targets Americans based on their main stream political views while ignoring the real enemies of America,” said William Gheen. “We need Congress to step in immediately to determine why the Executive Branch is writing scripts and putting out false information telegraphing armed conflict between government and American gun owners and border security advocates. Whose side are they on anyway?”

¶4. (SBU) Canadian economists in business, academia and government have given extensive thought to the possible options for further North American integration. Nearly all of this work assumes that each of the three countries is pursuing standard economic policy goals - growth, productivity and competitiveness (rather than more specific concerns raised by Mexican analysts such as migration management, regional development, or environmental protection). Since 9/11, Canadian economists working in this area have generally endorsed a comprehensive initiative with the United States on security, trade, and immigration. Following is our summary of the professional consensus: PROCESS: At this time, an "incremental" approach to integration is probably better than a "big deal" approach. However, governments should focus on choosing their objectives, and not on choosing a process. BORDER VS. PERIMETER: Even with zero tariffs, our land borders have strong commercial effects. Some of these effects are positive (such as law enforcement and data gathering), so our governments may always want to keep some kind of land border in place. Canada and the United States already share a security perimeter to some degree; it is just a question of how strong we want to make it. BORDER RISK: The risk that business will be obstructed at the border by discretionary U.S. actions, such as measures to defend against terrorism or infectious disease, in addition to growing congestion, have become major risks to the economy, inhibiting investment in Canada. For small businesses, the complexities of navigating the border are apparently even more intimidating than the actual costs. Reducing this risk is Canada's top motive for pursuing further integration. LABOR MARKETS: Many Canadian economists point to labor markets - both within and among countries - as the factor market where more liberalization would deliver the greatest economic benefits for all three countries. They advocate freeing up professional licensing laws, and developing a quick, simple, low-cost work permit system, at least for U.S. and Canadian citizens. REGULATION: Canadian economists agree that Canadian regulations (if not their standards, then their complexity) are needlessly restricting foreign investment and impeding food, communications and other industries. (Inter-provincial differences are important here, since Canada's federal government does not have the benefit of a U.S.-style "interstate commerce" clause). While much of the problem is domestic in nature, an international initiative could help to catalyze change. CUSTOMS UNION: A common external tariff, or a customs union which eliminated NAFTA's rules of origin (ROO), is economically desirable. NAFTA's ROO are so restrictive that importers often prefer to pay the tariff rather than try to prove North American origin. However, economists differ on the size of the benefits available and on whether these would justify the effort of negotiation. One study estimated that a full customs union which eliminated ROO would only raise national income by about one percent. CURRENCY UNION: Canadian economists are split on whether a return to a fixed exchange rate, or adopting the U.S. dollar, would benefit Canada in current circumstances. (Canada last tied its dollar to the U.S. dollar from 1962 to 1970). The central bank governor has taken the position that "monetary union is an issue that should be considered once we have made more progress towards establishing a single market." NORTH AMERICAN INTEGRATION: WHAT WE KNOW ----------------------------------------- ¶5. (SBU) Past integration (not just NAFTA but also many bilateral and unilateral steps) has increased trade, economic growth, and productivity. Studies suggest that border efficiency and transportation improvements (such as the lower cost and increased use of air freight) have been a huge part of this picture. Indeed, they may have been more important to our growing prosperity over the past decade than NAFTA's tariff reductions. Freight and passenger aviation are critically important to our continent's competitiveness, and businesses are very sensitive to the timing, security, and reliability of deliveries - hence the "border risk" which so concerns Canadian policymakers. ¶6. (SBU) A stronger continental "security perimeter" can strengthen economic performance, mainly by improving efficiency at land borders and airports. It could also facilitate future steps toward trilateral economic integration, such as a common external tariff or a customs union, if and when our three countries chose to pursue them. Paradoxically, the security and law enforcement aspects of the envisioned initiative could hold as much - or more - potential for broad economic benefits than the economic dimension. WHERE'S THE UPSIDE? ------------------- ¶7. (SBU) Some international economic initiatives (such as FTAs) produce across-the-board measures that generate broad benefits for a country's industries and consumers on a known time-line. This was true of NAFTA but it is less likely to be true of the economic aspects of the NAI. Non-tariff barriers such as standards and regulations generally must be tackled one- by-one. This is a piecemeal process and the ratio of payoff to effort is likely to be lower than with across- the-board measures. Governments naturally focus on resolving the problems which their firms or citizens bring to their attention. While this approach has merits, it tends to deliver the payoffs toward particular interests. If there are hidden costs, there might be little impact on national performance. As we move toward a list of barriers to tackle, it will remain important to balance those interests. For example, some Canadian economists have suggested that NAFTA fell short of expectations with respect to increasing consumer choice in Canada; that may be a WHERE'S THE UPSIDE? ------------------- ¶7. (SBU) Some international economic initiatives (such as FTAs) produce across-the-board measures that generate broad benefits for a country's industries and consumers on a known time-line. This was true of NAFTA but it is less likely to be true of the economic aspects of the NAI. Non-tariff barriers such as standards and regulations generally must be tackled one- by-one. This is a piecemeal process and the ratio of payoff to effort is likely to be lower than with across- the-board measures. Governments naturally focus on resolving the problems which their firms or citizens bring to their attention. While this approach has merits, it tends to deliver the payoffs toward particular interests. If there are hidden costs, there might be little impact on national performance. As we move toward a list of barriers to tackle, it will remain important to balance those interests. For example, some Canadian economists have suggested that NAFTA fell short of expectations with respect to increasing consumer choice in Canada; that may be a theme we should stress as efforts to promote further integration take shape. ¶8. (SBU) In contrast, cooperative measures on the "security" side, a critical focus of current bilateral efforts, can deliver substantial, early, and widespread economic benefits. Security and law enforcement within North America have evolved rapidly since 9/11, leading to many less-than-perfect processes for handling legitimate international traffic. Collaboration to improve these processes could yield efficiency improvements which would automatically be spread widely across the economy, leading to general gains in trade, productivity, and incomes. A NOTE OF CAUTION ----------------- ¶9. (SBU) There is little basis on which to estimate the size of the "upside" gains from an integration initiative concentrating on non-tariff barriers of the kind contained in NAI. For this reason, we cannot make claims about how large the benefits might be on a national or continental scale. When advocating NAI, it would be better to highlight specific gains to individual firms, industries or travelers, and especially consumers. CELLUCCI

here is what it says at their link now..

This the document that was given to wikileaks.They have pulled most of this off the internet.I,guess they don't want us to see it all. What do you all think is going on?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

,10 nations.

I,know you all get crazy when I,speak about the bible and what it says.But please give me a moment,remember when it tells about 10 nations,during the Antichrist. Well if this is to happen,then all of north america is to be one nation.So,that means what God says will come true.The book of revelation is coming to past.You see here what our President is doing just this year.You all thought it was over in 2004-2010,Its stilling going on.I,feel it will come to past that's why our President doesn't want the mexico border fence up.This is my personal opinion.We are losing within our own government.That's how ONE WORLD ORDER will come about.They know we won't just let it happen. We,think we signing for something and it ends up as something else.They just changed the wording on things.Like our own congress says they don't read all those papers they just sign them.Then afterwards complain,we didn't know that was there.So,what are we to do? Who are we to trust? If we come as one country,who would our leader be? This post here makes you stop and think.Thank you for bringing this thread up for updating.
edit on 29-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: forgot a b in bible

edit on 29-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: sorry I,forgot this one..www.wnd.com...,the 10 nations.www.jesusanswers.com...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thanks I,went and looked at them.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The things I,posted is probably why they are trying to go to one currency,or just plastic.This to make us one nation,Mexico , USA and Canada.They want it all over the world.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

To the OP, the writer of the article you linked to also has some other 'colorful' articles:

HAARP being used to create floods to destroy World’s food supply.

Japanese Company Invents Water Fueled Car

HAARP electromagnetic waves can be used to stimulate geophysical events such as earthquakes, climate change, volcanic eruptions and the like.

What's interesting is the writer is using old internet stories and that have either died off or been debunked, but they are rehashing them with a personal spin.

The writer also has no basic understanding about what they are writing about:
100+ years of using water as an automotive fuel.

Over 100 years ago water was converted into steam and the steam provided the propulsion. The Stanley Motor Carriage was a manufacturer of one of the first water fueled vehicles. It produced water fueled vehicles from 1902 to 1924. The Stanley Motor Carriage used water to power the vehicle. The water was converted into steam using a boiler.

Well genius, unless the fuel that was heating up the boiler was too, also water, you don't have a car that is powered by water do you?

The Author's own linkd article of what he refers to as a 'water engine'.

Today's metallurgical technologies weren't available to make weight-efficient boilers. Compounding the boiler problem was the heat source (pilot and burner) and the inability to convert enough water into superheated steam fast enough. It is interesting to note that the boiler problem was resolved after Stanley went out of production with Doble introducing the flash boiler and oil burner (the Doble vaporizing oil burner was the prototype for the modern fuel oil heater we use to heat our homes today!).

So what you have is a coal or oil engine.....

Internet/blog/news = FAIL.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So it seems the OP of this thread has also started 3 other threads all using the author "PC" from presscore.ca as a source.

Now I am curious....

Why is that? Hmmm......All by the same author..... Stories written by PC

If it is not coincidence, I suggest to the OP to look for new sources and look into the ones he is using.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There is a major problem with his thinking, mainly this. Our political system allows for minorities and majorities who are all bound to the laws of the Country and the consitution. Treason is treason if you a minority government or a majority. Government may introduce legislature, but that doesnt make it LAW or real. And all of it can be challenged in court.

This is beyond that, anything along the lines of affecting soveriegnity of our nation would mean arrests made instantly.

The only way it works is under the table where we don't know, because its not legal, its crimes they're committing.
edit on 29-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I don't know....I have'nt touched any US$ and won't with a 10 foot barge poll for almost a year now.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think that this was a real idea at one time, but I believe Mexico and Canada had a bit of a problem with it in the end. They were going along with it untill they realized that the US would be the dominant player in the whole thing. I think the whole plan may have been scrapped for now.

en.wikipedia.org...

The former president of Mexico admitted it on Larry King as a matter of fact.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Wow what a jackass!
Because I happen to find presscore.ca's articles interesting I should stop linking to them? Uhm, duh?

BTW that secretive 'PC' who writes those articles is I believe referring to PressCore... Der!

So, chillax dude. If you don't like the info presented by them, debunk it, debate it, hate it, whatever.

But I'm not sposta link to the same web page more than once?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Eventually it'll all be one world currency, just like Federation Credits in Star Trek.

It's just a matter of time. But i think all of us here will be worm food by the time that happens, IMO.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join