It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Invisible Sun, Planet X Smoking Gun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
A video by 5T4RSCREAM144. It seems like compelling evidence to me, what about you guys?

BTW, i didnt know whether or not to put this in the 2012 or this forum. It is a prophesy, but a prophesy for 2012, that is a hard one to figure out

One more edit, i am researching and studying, anyone wanna guess what the other 4 people in my house are doing? Watching jersey shore....whyyyyyyyyyyyy?

edit on 29-5-2011 by AOA2012 because: Peace and Love to All

edit on 29-5-2011 by AOA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Is this a new video or has it been posted before? looks familiar? Just saying because it may already have been debunked?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Yes it is new, the pictures were personally taken by starscream144, and he uploaded the video today.

edit on 29-5-2011 by AOA2012 because: Peace and Love to All

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Looks like all he's doing is color enhancing a lens flare. Maybe he should set up a control where he uses the same camera and another light source. My guess is that he would find the same type of orb.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Those would be lens flares. You can see them in the image without even modifying the colors.

So he spent $2000 on a camera and he doesn't know a lens flare when he see's it? I predict a very short photographic career for that man.

st.
edit on 29-5-2011 by SatoriTheory because: typosaurus

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
well, one thing is for sure....whatever that is, it surly is not elenin !! just in case anybody was going there.

elenin is in the opposite direction of the sun as viewed from earth right now

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
well, one thing is for sure....whatever that is, it surly is not elenin !! just in case anybody was going there.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Oh that's rich, my fellow ATS member. Quoting NASA as a 'truthful' and reliable source for Elenin? Thanks, I needed the laugh. Sorry, but it was funny.................

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i think ..the problem is...he didnt move the camera...so we cant rly say if its a sunflare or reflection..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldenough

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Oh that's rich, my fellow ATS member. Quoting NASA as a 'truthful' and reliable source for Elenin? Thanks, I needed the laugh. Sorry, but it was funny.................

Why is it a given that Nasa would lie about Elenin? It IS just a small comet, right?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Don't look too hard for sky object Elenin. Pretty soon it's going to be in our laps.

"One Way or Another", it's going to getcha. Like the song by Blondie. That should be Elenin's song.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldenough

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

ALL I've received from NASA is silence, despite repeated requests for an interview with someone, ANYONE, to give me scientific information as regards the "anomalies" everyone is seeing (or think they are seeing.) I've been a journalist since 1987, and I've never encountered anything like this. But never fear dear ATSers, I am still on the case; I don't give up - EVER.

In my considered opinion, all they are doing is fueling the conspiracy theories and hysteria. They already have the blood of people's pets on their hands, and it's only a matter of time before people start killing their children in the belief that they are going to spare them from some coming calamity, real or imagined.

How can these people sleep at night?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
So he spent $2000 on a camera and he doesn't know a lens flare when he see's it? I predict a very short photographic career for that man.

Just incredible..Your remarks are dead on.
What an ass.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Most of these are explainable

Does OP know following please Thanks

5T4RSCREAM144 GPS or address with zip and Time when taken?

Need to rule out firstly planets!

Kind Regards

Elf

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here's your explanation. Hot pixels in the CCD and a multi lens telephoto.

Check one of the vid comments (with the author's response): I would never aim a $2000 camera unprotected at the sun. The focal point is at the CCD sensor and heat that sensor up like crazy. I am a astrophotographer and observer. The stars... you are seeing around the sun are hot pixels. The other spherical image is likely a ghost image of the sun due to the multiple lens telephoto you have. I just observed the sun today and saw no evidence of anything out of the ordinary.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well just to show how easy it is to get this effect, I went out and took some pics of the sun....after uploading, I played with the color and came up with the "sphere" (top left area)....it showed on several pics. I think it's a lens flare that just looks that way with the color enhancing.
One strange thing though.....it is pretty much in the same position as the video in the OP....as far as distance from the sun etc....I have a few more, if anyone wants to see them, just say so. But really, it's nothing....except camera anomalies.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4666725c93f2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here's a better one

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d005e26c18f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Wrong forums mate should be in the hoax forum the camera is pointed at the sun either lens flare or if digital sensor starting to overload HOAX is best place for these BS youtube videos!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

ALL I've received from NASA is silence, despite repeated requests for an interview with someone, ANYONE, to give me scientific information as regards the "anomalies" everyone is seeing (or think they are seeing.) I've been a journalist since 1987, and I've never encountered anything like this. But never fear dear ATSers, I am still on the case; I don't give up - EVER.

You don't give up? Where is that video you promised?

In my considered opinion, all they are doing is fueling the conspiracy theories and hysteria. They already have the blood of people's pets on their hands, and it's only a matter of time before people start killing their children in the belief that they are going to spare them from some coming calamity, real or imagined.

Who has the blood of people's pets on their hands? NASA, or fear mongers like Terral Croft? Has it occurred to you that maybe you can't get an interview because you don't sound like an objective journalist? All of the information you need is freely available on-line. Use your common sense.

new topics

top topics

join