It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee Bowers - A Murdered Witness

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

This is the best thread on ATS. Thoroughly thought through with real history behind it. I know of Lee Bowers mostly from the movie. I think he saw some things that should've been investigated exhaustingly. Also, I think the dark complected man and umbrella man look very young. Not sure how old the cuban revolutionaries mentioned were at the time, but to me, those guys look 18-25 to me. Another thing I wanted to mention was that I have been to the grassy knoll... and when you stand behind that fence and look down on the street, it is THE place to be to take some clear shots. Or at least have a complete view of everything. JFK was put into in INSANELY vulnerable position of being like a duck being shot at in a barrel.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Also, I remember reading something in (surprise surprise) Reader's Digest about a dictatape from a Dallas PD motorcycle cruiser. Some kind of strange recording device attached to one of the police bikes, and it records well over 3 shots. Echoes? Maybe.. If you ever go to Dealey Plaza and walk around and talk to people visiting, the general atmosphere is one of conspiracy. No one who visits there and looks around can say that the fatal head shot came from the book depository. It was from much closer and from the front.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Also, I remember reading something in (surprise surprise) Reader's Digest about a dictatape from a Dallas PD motorcycle cruiser. Some kind of strange recording device attached to one of the police bikes, and it records well over 3 shots. Echoes? Maybe.. If you ever go to Dealey Plaza and walk around and talk to people visiting, the general atmosphere is one of conspiracy. No one who visits there and looks around can say that the fatal head shot came from the book depository. It was from much closer and from the front.
edit on 6/5/2011 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by jaysconspiracy

In regards to the Bush connection, well, to be completely honest It's not an area I'm looked into a great deal. Just a minimal amount in fact. So, please bear that in mind. But it's for this reason why I thank you for your post.

But taking everything into account, I still strongly believe the mafia and the CIA, as I said in my post, were working together to rid the world of Kennedy primarily because of Bobby. As I've said before in other threads, John was a problem, but Bobby was THE problem, IMO.

Now remember that he is on record as saying he doesnt recall where he was that day?!

I still feel LBJ played a major role, but I agree with you here. Their is just no denying that this is quite odd. And he certainly one be one of the very few not to remember where he was that day.

One of only politicians also.

Prescott Bush of Brown Brothers, Harriman was responsible for the political carriers of Dwight Eisenhower and Richard Nixon. Brown Brothers, Harriman controlled the sugar plantations of Cuba which they lost with the takeover by Castro and I believe Prescott, and his son GWHB were up to their necks in the Bay of Pigs fiasco.

Read, "Family of Secrets" by Russ Baker, for some insight into the dealings of the Bush family over the last 100 years.

"The Murchison Meeting", an interview with Madelaine Duncan Brown, LBJ's mistress of 20 years, discussing the participants at the home of Clint Murchison, the evening prior to the assassination. A DVD of this interview as well as the youtube video is available:

HERE

This is a video anyone with an interest in the JFK Assassination should watch.

Please notice Madelaine's comment about Nixon's role in attending the meeting.

My only question is how did they get John Connally in the limo knowing what was to happen.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

Maybe Connelly drew the short straw! But unless I missed an answer, does anyone know what happened to that office cabinet full of JFK-assassination material in the Dallas District Attorney's office that was found a couple of years ago? It was going to be gone through, and the public informed about its contents, and that's the last I heard of it.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
After reviewing everything, I am certain that Jackie fired the fatal shot, and that Lee Harvey Oswald was indeed a patsy, I am saddened by the conclusions but the media even commented how Jackie never reacted in the way that an ordinary grieving widow would, they blamed her good humour and smiles as shock, I now do not agree with this.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I am certain that Jackie fired the fatal shot

Firstly, please tell us why, assuming she fired the shot, not a single witness claimed a shot came from inside the car, instead people from all angles believed a shot came from the Grassy Knoll and/or behind the president also.

Secondly, how is her (Jackie's) reaction any reason to believe she fired the shot? If a mans head literally exploded inches away from you, wouldn't you try to escape?
edit on 6-6-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
its things like this situation that really upset me. i say, if our government is going to pose a threat against us and the truth, then its time we poise a threat to those incorporated in them."

if you want to see whats on the other side of that ten foot wall, youre going to have to break it down.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by shokwav09
if you want to see whats on the other side of that ten foot wall, youre going to have to break it down.

very true but the question remains tho are people ready to see whats behind that wall

and about the theory of jackie being the shooter, i dont believe that for one second, iv saw videos, photos etc and no way imo did she do it. if its a question of her actions, im sorry but if my husbands brains had been splattered everywere id be sure as hell fighting my way away from it, its gut reaction. god imagine what must have been going through her mind at that precise moment.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

and about the theory of jackie being the shooter, i dont believe that for one second

Agreed, and the same goes for the Greer theory, and If anyone can prove us wrong, now's the time do to so because as far as I'm concerned, this theory is nothing short of ridiculous.

Like I said though... prove me wrong here.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I think that if we accept that there was a conspiracy, then I'm sure a neater
way of taking out the President of The United States and getting away with it
could have been devised than having Jackie 'do him' in broad daylight in front
of all to see OR Greer wait for a chance to fire behind himself and hope nobody
outside or inside the limo saw!

I mean, I like a good yarn, but eh?... come on guys.
It's bad enough that Warren and his merry men tossed us the lone-gunman theory!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Agreed. I think the theory claiming that Jackie, or even Greer, shot and murdered John F. Kennedy is nothing short of ridiculous. And again, if anyone can prove me wrong.. Do it! I want to be proven wrong but I'm more than confident I won't ever be.

Again, I agree. Assigning either one of them as a shooter makes absolutely no sense at all. Firstly, they weren't trained assassins/shooters. Witnesses were all around around. There's no motive for such a crime. They both stayed around after the shooting. Both were practically traumatized by the assassination and no, they weren't actors. Oh and to top it all of... Not a single witness ever claimed one of them was guilty.

Jackie and/or William Greer DID NOT murder Kennedy. Not a chance in hell.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Maybe Connelly drew the short straw!

Nope, just nope.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3ab90b0e048.gif[/atsimg]

No gun. Soorryyyyy.

In regards to what else you said in your post, I'm not even sure of that myself right now.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Do you think John Connally could have had any idea that this killing was to occur?
I mean, if something was set up to take out a President, would a person risk being
injured by his own people? Or would you call it 'falling in the sword' for his party's gain?

I tend to think that, even though the Secret Service acted oddly by leaving the President's
car vunerable, nobody in the actual car knew what was to come.
Of course, they say in any war -sacrifices are sometimes made and maybe John Connally
and the two men up-front weren't told.

I still think nobody in the car had any idea.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Ignore that last post btw. I somehow made the mistake of seeing the words Connolly and thinking it read as Greer thus why I got a pic of him debunking the theory of him being a shooter. Not quite sure what I was thinking then.

Anyway, in regards to Connolly, I really don't see how or why he would've been given knowledge prior to the assassination. After all, why risk it? Not forgetting the question has to be asked: Why would he carry on being a willing passenger knowing what was about to take place? Why would he allow his wife to ride along with him? And so on.. It's just not that likely from my point of view.

He also spent some time with Kennedy prior to getting in the car itself, and even in the car he showed no odd behavior at all. Presumably if he knew a man inches behind him was about to be shot, It almost certainly would've affected him in some way. But no, we can see him smiling and waving just like Kennedy prior to entering Dealey plaza.

Like you, I don't believe anyone in the car had any prior knowledge the assassination was about to take place. That includes secret service agents, Greer and Kellerman. It's just not plausible in anyway as far as I can see.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

There was some rumour that a sugar company from the Deep South that
grew and refind it's sugar in Cuba had connections withe JFK killing.
If memory serves me, Clay Shaw was involved with said company.

I'm not sure of the company's name.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Why would he allow his wife to ride along with him? And so on..

Exactly... we can enwrapped with beliefs on our own, but 'she-who
-must-be-obeyed' has the hearts of our children, and only a low-life
would risk a loved one.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I'm really not sure of that connection myself tbh. If there was one though, there's no doubt in my mind Jim Garrison would've found it via his first major investigation into the case: The Trial of Clay Shaw.

This person might also be worth a quick read as well (not forgetting some of the other men discussed here): William Seymour.

Not sure if this is helpful but I hope so. I'll look into it much further when I have some time to do so as well.

edit on 9-7-2011 by Rising Against because: Because I'm an idiot and can't type tonight?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I had a l'il dabble about and found this'Not-So-Sweet'
in regards of the Sugar connection. I see Nixon rears his head again!

I'll read the William Seymore page now.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The thing that gets me about these reports is that the-powers-that-be KNOW
that these folk are mixed up in clandestine activities, they KNOW that their
beliefs are negative towards the victim and yet, when investigated -it's always
the same.
"No these three weren't the three who visited me... no the one known as Leon
doesn't look like the pictures of Oswald from the paper"

Oswald is said to be in Mexico and wanting to go to Cuba.
The images of the man supposed wishing for a visa under the name 'Oswald'
are obviously not the man called Lee Oswald and now, a party of three -who
are supposed to be folk who deal in the 'dark world' are noticed and one of
them known as Leon could have been 'Lee'!

There's smoke... plenty of it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join