It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee Bowers - A Murdered Witness

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Very Good Post. Thank You

48 years ago I was 24 and watching a Soap Opera when this happened. I ‘knew’ there was a setup when Ruby shot Oswald, but I was not into investigating theories. Now with a computer, I am, as MSM wouldn’t even touch this now.

Thanks for the umbrella man and his buddy. In all my wanderings, I never saw those pictures before, except the short view on the Zapruder film.

I know the driver, Greer, has been suspected by many, but believe that to be wrong (lighting.) I have also seen a number of threads that have Jackie as the final shooter. I see what is being said, but….I go with the shooters on the grassy knoll with a sub for Oswald in the TSBD (see link at the end.) Oswald was a patsy all ‘round

Bowers and Tinkel were new to me and reasons for the assassinations (andy1972) are familiar, as well as I read that:

Kennedy was going to blow the whistle on the alien conspiracy
He was also going to fire FBI director Hoover,
LBJ hated Kennedy and wanted him out, as
Kennedy knew about the dead bodies on LBJ’s trail.
Further on LBJ, was Bush and his cronies to get LBJ in the White house, for the plans that were in Motion to get Bush into the Presidency

I believe that is Bush Sr. in the photo at the TSBD, plus Nixon was there that day, as well as E. Howard Hunt, George Sturgis, and ? According to Hunt’s death bed confession (about the Watergate break-in too.)

It appears that 2 CIA men are right there to document the event, shown in the Zapruder film. (Just like the dancing Israelis for 9-11.)

The Zapruder film has been tampered with and proof of that has its own website.

This site has further information on LBJ and his mistress.
viewzone2.com... with more links at the bottom of each page.

Another point that I read somewhere was that the Texas trip was chosen and plans were made for 3 different cities, with Dallas being the choice! It was Governor Connolly who convinced Jack and Jackie to do Dallas.

I believe it to be an inside job, but also that many outsiders were involved. I read a quote from a hit man (for this? I forget!) but they are usually strangers, imported and clued into the job, do it, then disappear.

Some papers were declassified because of the general public not believing in the Magic Bullet, and more will be declassified in-- I thought I read 2048, but that could be a ‘slip’.

Strange how seeing that on TV 48 years ago, I have always wanted to know the full truth, and with the computer I found out so much more, yet I will likely be gone when the full truth is known.

edit on 30-5-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: spelling

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

Even if they are still alive, what would be the use of catching them?

that you will NEVER get to them

Oh great, another pessimistic poster informing us all we'll never get to the truth.

Newsflash: I'm not here to find and put those responsible in jail. That's obvious, surely? Instead, the search for factual evidence pointing to the names of said culprits will always go on. That's my view of finding justice - finding the names and being sure that they were involved. And why not? Why wouldn't this search go on? Yes, tracks may have been covered well, but as you yourself said, a conspiracy is clear here thus the need to find the truth also.

This is a conspiracy site remember, we're here to discuss and get to the bottom of conspiracies. For all of those who have said we'll never get to the bottom of this one in particular, and there's been quite a few of you in this thread alone, feel free to give up your search... I know I won't.

I have to applaud you for the amount of work and time you`ve put into all your threads on the assassination of JFK.
The research you`ve done is awesome for one so young.
Some of the stuff you`ve unearthed hasn`t been put forward by anyone else as far as i can remember and i`m still looking into the links you passed on to me.

I tend to research different topics....9/11, Dr David Kelly, 7/7 and more.
Thanks to your research, JFK is keeping me pretty busy too.
I do have a feeling that the ones who ordered Kennedy`s assassination are the same Cabal who ordered 9/11.

Don`t stop your research and i hope some of us can find more pieces to the jigsaw.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This mystery has haunted me since I could appreciate it, I was three-years old when
President Kennedy was murdered and I personally think the USA lost their last-true
Leader.

I have gone through my life believing that this sort of event -with it's unusual twists and
turns belongs in a TV serial, but I have seen such events... (no killings, I assure you!)...
CAN take place and the 'misses' of tying up of loose ends -due to individuals more concerned
for their own safety, leave areas open for researchers to peek into the bigger picture.

Lee Bowers saw something that day and I believe it cost him his life.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Lee Bowers saw something that day and I believe it cost him his life.

It's actually quite a scary thought when we think about it really...

Here we have, In It's most simplest of terms: A man saw something odd, he told people what he saw, he was then subsequently drugged and murdered for it.

What's perhaps even scarier though.... It's actually plausible.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I certainly don't mean to 'hijack' your thread, Sir... but through the links provided
here, I read-up on Ruth and Micheal Paine and boy!... it makes VERY interesting
reading.
The web is possibly very complex and as Mr. Bowers's death shows, nobody gets
out alive.

One of the best threads in a long time, Well Done!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Your thread is appreciated. Among other things, it again highlights the problems inherent in appointing a group of political hacks to investigate something of the magnitude of the assassination of president or the 911 event. It never leads to the truth when the individuals entrusted with conducting the investigation are politcally accountable to anyone for their conclusions.

It's a shame that Lee Bowers didn't have the foresight to make a video recording of everything he knew and all his supporting evidence and disseminate it to every reputable news agency of the time. It might have given him some measure of protection from the criminal elements of our government. What they fear most is exposure.

One wonders, where was the justice department? Why did it not conduct its own independent investigation and protect the witnesses such as Mr. Bowers from threats and injury?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I'll always appreciate your input Biad.

And thanks for the kind words.

The web is possibly very complex and as Mr. Bowers's death shows, nobody gets out alive.

Anyway, trust me, this really does go much further than you would expect.

Here's a thread I once made listing around 120+ witnesses who unfortunately passed away under what became known to be very suspicious circumstances indeed: The Forgotten Victims to a Genuine Conspiracy

These being just the ones we know of.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Rising Against because: Added more text.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Another well thought out thread RA!

Also a very well behaved thread..

very rare these days...

S&F for you sir...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Stop this!!! these links are trawling up my 'olde bloodhound nose' again!
Another restless night.
Seriously, thank you and I'm quietly making my way through them.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

very rare these days...

Agreed.. and when it does happen, a lot can be accomplished.

Thanks for your post. It's always great to see you around the boards.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Another restless night.

Welcome to the club.

Anyway, I really do hope you find those links, at the very least, interesting. This is such a fascinating for me personally, and I hope others find it just as fascinating too.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thanks for authoring that post. I really have not researched the JFK assassination at all, but your brief description very well proves it was a conspiracy, and apparently the CIA did it (though just one witness is not enough for proof of that).

Its also interesting that Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. develop ridiculous stories at two times that put America in crisis. Bush Sr. couldn't remember where he was when JFK was shot? Liar. Bush Jr. could remember where he was when he learned of 9/11: watching the FIRST plane going into the FIRST tower in his limo. Wow, a rare moment of truth in the Bush family.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I've read most of your links and thank you for them... very interesting.

What get's me, is the connections aren't that thin... so-and-so saw something
that conflicts with the Warren Report and 'BAM!' -gone.

An X-ray consultant at the Kennedy autopsy makes a copy of the filming
of said autopsy and after commenting on the discrepencies between the
film and the Commision's findings... he too bites the big-one by using his
deformed right hand and shooting himself in the head!

This guy knows Jack Ruby and works with a chap who lives at the same
boarding house as Oswald and 'shclick!' suicide.

A girl gets involved with someone who might spill the beans about something
he/she heard and 'Gulp!' hangs herself in a Police cell.

A guy flees after indictating he discovered something in his interactions
with this whole farce and commits suicide by throwing himself out of a
plate-glass window and after only cutting his jugular vien, he manages
to allow his body to land 50-feet away from the window!

These deaths aren't subtle and yet, they DO send a message to others
who may have pondered letting the 'norms' know what they know.

Even if Lee Oswald worked alone and fate had led him to work at the
Book Depository Building in time to be at the sixth-floor window on
that terrible day, the orbiting connections would have surely made
anyone remotely interested in the killing of JFK sit up and wonder
what these connections are.

I genuinely want it to be this way, I want to believe that a lone-nut
struggled with his private life and beliefs and decided to 'be someone'
by shooting a 'real someone'
I want a 'wannabe' hoodlum feeling sorry for his President's widow and
provides his own brand of justice infront of the whole world.
I want it to be due to inept and uninterested Policemen, the feeling that
something 'sinister' took place belongs in the world of someone who
hordes paper-clippings of the event in a box that he reads to shreds at
midnight.

I want this... but the evidence isn't diluted or doubtful enough for me to ignore.

It stinks... and they've got and getting away with it.
edit on 30-5-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
My grandmother was best buds with Clay Shaws mother...I remember during his trial,my Grandmother says"Poor Clay"....his mom was convinced that,his other adventures not withstanding,that he had been setup for a patsy....the jurys still out...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Noble talk is one thing.

Serving justice another.

Justice will never be served regarding the JFK assassination, the men behind it are either dead by now or stone old.

So what are you on about ?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Very nice job!! I never knew about Lee Bowers. Just further cements a conspiracy. All I have to add is that President Kennedy just months before started printing silver certificates, real US money, and wanted to stop further action in Vietnam. When you piss off the military industrial complex boys and the Federal Reserve banksters you get your noggin popped. When this all comes out and truth surfaces SWHTF and lots of heads will roll. The people will not stand for this any more.

Peace all

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
That is a fascinating post. I have read one of your other posts on the many people there at the time and you have certainly done your homework. Star and flag for you. Thank you for keeping the hope for truth going.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I truly admire people who put in time to research this kind of stuff. But something as old as this do you really think any eye popping evidence will get anywhere? Id love it if it did, but realistically thinking here...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ansuzrune
Very nice job!! I never knew about Lee Bowers. Just further cements a conspiracy. All I have to add is that President Kennedy just months before started printing silver certificates, real US money, and wanted to stop further action in Vietnam. When you piss off the military industrial complex boys and the Federal Reserve banksters you get your noggin popped. When this all comes out and truth surfaces SWHTF and lots of heads will roll. The people will not stand for this any more.

Peace all

Or you find yourself accused of terrorism and have a war declared on you, it does not take long to add 2 and 2 togeather to make 4 ! Plus you stand a chance of having your oil stolen, just to pay for the war you didn't start in the first place. However, the people will stand for it and salute it, because they have no power to do anything about it.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
LBJ & Bush conspired to kill Kennedy..period..end of story.

LBJ knew he could not have ever been President with Kennedy in the way and Bush was pissed about the Bay of Pigs. Bush was eyeballs deep in the Cuban affair..and his ship the BARBARA was on location near Cuba.

I personally talked to LBJ's chopper pilot who NEVER gave an interview to the press about the matter. His told me he "wanted to stay alive".

Also.. a slightly inebriated CIA manager made the offhand comment to a friend of mine.."Wonder how the American people would take it if they knew one President had another President killed?".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join